KURD hell makes these silly roach's butt more itchy

>KURD hell makes these silly roach's butt more itchy
Before ISIS popped up, KURDs digged a long and deep dike line around whole Kurdistan.
That is why ISIS never could siege a valley of KURDISTAN region (KRG), nor could anybody survive who overlap KURDs.
Nevertheless, KURDs do same thing in Northern Kurdistan, especially in Dyarbakir.

Noway I will be afraid of a superfluous keyboard crusader roach faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xUq5I_J3nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you learn some more english so we can actually understand you

Why all kurds are dumb? Is it because their inbred genes?

>We dun dug a ditch
Congratulations.

>Why all kurds are dumb

>Turks calling anyone inbred

kek, how does erdogans cock taste like roach?

I helped with some of those trenches in Rojava. Pic related armored digger.

Get out of Germany, roach.

>Not funny
I am 100% sure you are not human, Prove me wrong.

Try yourself guess who is dump.

>dump
Thanks for confirming my point

Same meme every fucking days.

>meme
It's not. Check the sauce under the pic

I always say Kurds still live in feudal ages, digging moats around to defend yourself in 2016, proves my point.

Also if US hadn't intervened, ISIS would control both N.Iraq and N.Syria by now. You must thank US, not your digging skills.

Stupid mountain gypsy.

>You must thank US
>implying it wasn't usa who founded isis

Wasn't trying to be funny my sand nigger friend. the roach wants to criticize your english, abhorrent as it is, while not knowing the proper way to phrase a question.

>Humiliating Turks with kurdish man
Isn't it ironic?

what exactly is the military benefit?

Roach APCs can't into ditches.

And they're easier than barricades to build.

Giant defensive trench, sort of annoying to get across, especially for vehicles. There is no fucking cover in that country.

>Implying he is living in 1780 B.C
Fuck off, we talk about battle fields, this line is 5 meters broad, you think ISIS use small bridges to passing massive tanks over it?
Cockroach, If you think you can stop IS only by checkpoints, you are utter illeterate, there are hundered of empty areas they could enter from.
Nevertheless, at least we can convoy the area from the tanks and land fighters in the same time while IS can enter to Turkey by both lands troops and tanks, If they want.

>ISIS would control both N.Iraq and N.Syria.
I know, you like to share borders with terrorists, because you have sentiments to ISIS.

This guy is correct. ISIS makes these trenches themselves in areas they want to defend, it is a common tactic in the region. On flat ground with no geographic features to stop vehicles the enemy can cover crazy amounts of ground in a short time.

Pic related.

God I love you little guys. You guys are our deranged answer to the Britbongs and Frogs always waving Gurkhas and Legion African child soldiers in our faces.

biji serok

I am talking about securing Kurd lands not saving ISIS ass!

I was just making the point that both sides do it, I'm with you bro I was with YPG.

I have served in a mechanized infantry division, and it would take like 1 minute for our engineer regiment to bypass that stupid obstacle.

At worst, we would sacrifice two vehicles and drive over them.

You people are living in the feudal ages, literally.

looks like terrain for these

Pretty sure I have a vid of one of these firing if anyone is interested.

This is 57mm Soviet AA gun, not German 88 flak my retarded American friend.

And you were claiming that you were with YPG... What a complete liar and idiot.

Yeah dude I mean I have a video of my pic related firing not Poland bros pic. Fucking roaches...

>Roach calling anyone out
Your country is a fucking joke, last month was simply one more confirmation.

All roaches are aggressive, crass, and inexplicably proud of their shit backwards country. And your women are ugly as hell.

But don't worry, maybe the EU will take pity and let you poor, backwards fucks in by 2075.

my point was that the terrain looks suitable for some long range guns, preferably on wheels, to take out any incoming vehicles, toyotas, etc.

Yeah it is, the whole region is dominated by pic related. It's the middle east, this is the best they can do most of the time. The call them "Dushka"( DShK) trucks. To the Kurds it just means any big gun screwed to the bed of a Toyota.

Kurds live in the lowest shit in Turkey and have the most honor killings and rapes. They are niggers, when they come to Europe they nigger it up just like the turks tell you. They are not based, they further destabilize they region and they were the fucking tools of that donmeh jew ataturk that massacred Armenians.

Kurds will become a new western puppet state fuck them. Further Balkanizing the middle east is a Jewish plot dumb Jordanian kike tool

>Implying ISIS are all engineers.
Too good ISIS need engineers to get across our lands, but they don't need to have any skills to enter Turkey land.

stay strong and free kurdistan finally Michael Jordan

You are already the Ancap nightmare, commie monkey. Dig holes on roads, let the Turkish government fill them up, repeat.

But who will fix these roads in Free Ancap Kurdistan when there is no more Turkish tax money gibsmedats?

I'm waiting Ancaps. I need a theoretical explanation of an Ancap Kurdish society and who will fix those roads.

>>>This roach

>no just buying an all terrain vehicle
third world countries have already discovered this, its shouldn't be that difficult

>Somebody take me to the balcony and throw me in the 5th floor
What did he mean by this?

>all terrain vehicles can cross over 10 feet wide 5 feet deep holes
First World education everybody. Notice I'm using imperial units not to put a strain on your head.

Roach will be deported by Trump.

Why? are you gay?

Butthurt. Turkroach that is your flag in the background.

>being this mad
Christ did someone lay out a roach trap and kill your entire family?

Anyway depending on your vehicle yes you could climb it, since its just a long hole with dirt walls, not some concrete pit with 90 degree walls.

Bait thread, pic is not PKK; PKK was found by KGB in 1970's as a communist insurgent organizarion. If you look at their past, they've fought against Israel in Palestine along with PLO in 1980's. You can find their "martyrs" album who died fighting against Israel in Beqaa valley.

KURD, (whatever that capitalization means), never talks bad about Iran, why?

Iran hang likes of those and they need their help in Syria :^)

based roach

Germany actually made a joke, fucking hell.

This is war, not an off road contest. You need armor plate, not a buggy.
Behind those two effeminate faggots? Oh yeah now I see it.

muh ditch

youtube.com/watch?v=0xUq5I_J3nI

>muh roads
>its not roads anymore its war
Nice job moving the goalposts faggot. And in war you do what people have done for thousands of years, you get your disposable workers to fill it in for you to cross.

>You can find their "martyrs" album who died fighting against Israel in Beqaa valley.
Source: Rudaw TV, Kurdish mass media tells the story themselves and roach says I have muh information about PKK!.

Hey those were cool dudes and both have been in combat... You triggered me pretty hard dude not cool.

the second muh Turkish opresshion is off their back, Kurds are going to lynch each other. This is evidenced, they are tribal monkeys who will never unify as one state.

So what exactly is it you do while with the ypg?

Good, because the next thing I was going to ask was why they were dressed in ISIS uniforms.

We will build a ditch and make Kurdistan great again.

*did

Fight against ISIS... You looking for specifics?

Our unit wore black sometimes.

I was in a Humvee unit.

Okay this made me laugh

Got any interesting stories?

Source: Serxwebun, PKK's official (!) publication.

www.serxwebun.org/arsiv/54/files/assets/downloads/page0024.pdf

Illiterate Idiot :^)

Pure (((coincidence))) that ISIS in Ganistan wears USAF caps and Nike Air Force Ones.

Sure but I don't know if I feel like typing them out, just came to shitpost and trigger Turkroaches mostly.

>Dig holes on roads

>This is war

Mfw Turkroach answers himself.

You're right the top secret spooks posing as ISIS accidentally wore their standard issue cap and sick Jordans.

How did you go about getting to work with the kurds? Genuinely interested here.

Oh well, either way, thanks for fighting isis, always nice to hear about more dead isis fags.

Used to recruit volounteers on fucking Facebook, just messaged them and they said come on over. Flew to Iraq, joined up with the PKK in the mountains and waited for a chance to walk into Syria at night. Had to cross the river in a little rubber dingy then hike like eight hours until we met up with a van in the middle of nowhere and they drove us to some mountain base that they run shit from.

Pic related view from the mountain. Well more like a really big hill.

Good luck with that, I came to trigger the Kurd myself
Wherever the Kurd goes he brings war. Is it too much to ask you to be productive? Or is your idea of productivity smuggling tea from Iraq?

Look, we can open holes too, just from F16s instead :^)

Website was Lions of Rojava

I'll answer a questions don't know about typing long stories is all.

How do they make sure that they can get you at the airport? Won't isis see white dude with ray bans and go "oh hes a pmc" and kidnap you?

How does it feel that PKK sees you as a liability in their operations and only keep you there for PR purposes?

Northern Iraq is run by Kurds, its safe. There are KFC's and McDonalds and beerstores. It's fucking a really great place actually. There were hookers in the massage parlor under our hotel in Erbil when we were going home. All the hookers were Turkish or like Filipino or something. I fucking shit you not.

That's right Turkroach I paid your mom to blow me. It wasn't even good.

Most annoying part, good thing I wasn't with Turkish or Syrian Kurds, I was in a unit of Iraqi Kurds who didn't really care about Apo and just wanted to fuck shit up. I saw plenty of action.

Pic very related.

Bring your own gear? Money? I want a weapon as quickly as possible there to be honest. What firearms were they issuing? Old akms?

>curds are secular and bro tier guys believe me

>all kurdish women wear burkas

They want fun and adventure, they don't care much about PKK's agenda. Just shoot some wild animals and have a thrilling experience. That's western rednecks for you.

I'm glad you had fun over the only Kurdish part that is a Turkish bitch. That's why they have hookers over there instead of sex slaves, must be some elevated standards of living. Enjoy your spoils user.

lol fag you got used by idiot Commie Kurds, get a load of this useful idiot

Just brought money basically. Some guys brought gear, some guys bought it in Iraq. I walked over the border from Iraq to Syria with nothing but my swinging dick in my hand. They issued us AK's and an ammo rig in the "Academy" in Syria and sent us on our way. We did like 10 days "training."

What was your plan if you were ambushed or surrounded? ISIS would have loved to capture you and used you in an execution video.

I got to fight in a war and then they paid my plane ticket home... I came out without a scratch. Who used who?

>we can open holes too, just from F16s instead

Implying It wasn't Kurdish ally (USA) who gave this war planes to Roaches, and they will draw them back from roach hands in case roaces doing a fault against Kurds with this three f16.

>Northern Iraq
We don't call it northern Ir*q.

Are there any right wing or Christian groups i can fight with? I sort of despise communists.

Cry like a little bitch and die.

Oh give it a rest I told you I'm on your side. Want me to call it Kurdistan or will you bitch I didn't call it Bashur?

You will call it Southeastern Turkey.

Unlike you, who thinks sucking someone's cock makes you allies with them, we build our own F16s instead of expecting weaponry gibsmedats like a dirty whore.

We call supposedly Turkey greater KURDISTAN.

Is it the capslock that makes it great?