Happening Le Bikini Wars!

> Mayor David Lisnard signed off on the ruling that "access to beaches and for swimming is banned to anyone who does not have (bathing apparel) which respects good customs and secularism," which is a founding principle of the French republic

No more burkini and muzzie scum, just pure sexy french girls.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/burkinis-banned-on-cannes-riviera-beaches-by-french-mayor/

Oui, France, oui!!!!

This is a bad thing. French men are so cucked it is hilarious. Actually wanting whorishness to be the standard.

t. Osama Bin Laden

Just not wanting arabs and Muslims homie

Shut up irrelevant subhuman

I'm not a Muslim apologist but shouldn't people be allowed to wear whatever they want whenever they want as long as it isn't exposing privates?

No, they want girls to dress like whores by law. That is a sick thing and shows the weakness and cuckedness of the French males. Girls should cover up, they should only show themselves to their husbands. Bikini is basically walking around in underwear and is a whorish thing.

t. Lover of throbbing cocks

Not in secular France. The principle of laïcité must prevail always.

t. man who likes other men looking at and fucking his wife

You don't know what a whore is, fucking idiot.

Says the third world country.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha how is your drinking water and shit civilization?

wow are you offended by human sexuality like that? lol found the virgin

My drinking water is probably better than yours.

A girl walking around in underwear is a whore.

Go masturbate in a corner and cry yourself to sleep.

Muslim women are hypocrite slaves. If they were truly pious they would wear baggy dresses to the beach and not in those skin tight revealing apparel.

What? They're making laws that girls shouldn't cover up with burkas on beaches?

I have mixed feelings.. mostly good, because fuck islam... but also.. they're controlling clothing to be LESS.. that's quite hippiesque.

They are for swimming, a loose fitting thing would make it hard to swim. It is better than alternatives.

Fuck you Achmed. We're coming to fucking end you and your inhuman religion.

We must now show support for the bikini of freedom!

France pour les francaises

Do you feel like a whore every time you take a shower?

In our culture it is not customary to think everyone who doesn't wear a carpet wants sex.

People should not be punished for their choice of wear, they should be punished for how they treat others.

A virgin walking around naked is always better than a whore walking around wearing 10 layers of robes.

worried about hair but no problem with ass cracks and camel toe. The head scarf is just a symbol and statement for terrorists not to target them when under fire.

If a religion is true it is inhuman, because it comes from God. A human religion would be a weak one, like Christianity, which has been so corrupted.

>Do you feel like a whore every time you take a shower?
No, why would I? It is not in front of other people.

As for the rest, of course a cucked liberal Finn wrote it. Your people are mentally ill, almost as bad as Swedes.

>in shower
>private
>alone
>washing yourself

>on beach
>wearing tiny little bikini with thong showing off your entire ass
>implying these are the same things

Women that wear bikinis should have no problem walking around in their underwear at all times. Being next to an ocean doesn't change anything socially, except it does. Illogical.

Probably will end the same way their ban on Burkas ended - the fine is hilariously low so they end up with everyone ignoring the law and some rich Arab paying the fines for everyone else to keep pushing Islam.

>Tattoos
>Bikinis
Western women are so terrible. No wonder you all kill yourselves.

Someone get this cunt a cock to suck

Islam has no place is the civilized west. Anything to stop it's spread and vile behavior is good.

Liberty!

Not for in the self proclaimed act of being pious. Our women wore dresses back in the day when they were truely concerned about revealing their bodies. Your women don't care about that. They wear revealing skin tight slag wear.

Hypocrites and nothing more. Well hair monobrowed hypocrites so I guess thats something more.

>bi·ki·ni
>biˈkēnē/
>noun
>noun: bikini; plural noun: bikinis
>a very brief two-piece swimsuit for women.
>scanty underpants.

even calling it a """""""burkini""""""" annoys me. its a trash bag for the beach. there is nothing -kini about it. good on france.

>The head scarf is just a symbol and statement

Pretty much.
>wear headscarf and claim it's due to modesty
>paint yourself like a fucking whore
It's nothing but a religious (and since it's Islam also political) statement.

Says the suicide bomber

Fucking degenerate Racists. Pfui.

It's to notify terrorists to attack everyone but them. Otherwise they couldn't tell since arab women now pluck their monobrows and shave their beards.

I'm not Australian so no thanks.

A suicide bomber is not killing himself because his life is terrible, he does it for a cause.

They wear covered clothing when not at the beach. Just try to have some moral standards.

when Muhammad is all pent-up because all the women in the shithole are fat and ugly
fucking shitskins GTFO

Shut the fuck up, paki subhuman.
This is Europe. Stay in your shithole.

You are the backwards degenerate filth cause by zero evolution in culture, science, or standards of living. Sure the SJW's & some degeneracy is prevalent today in the west but we are all humans, there always will be some idiots who are degenerate. Just like some Paki's probably fuck goats (the ones you suspect probably do) the west has their filth as well, but that's the price you pay to relieve your self from living in the stone age. Shitting in a hole in the ground, flies buzzing around the meat in your markets, men causally engaging in being discreet closet fags, worship a false idol & child rapist.... You want to talk about degeneracy? Don't be a fool a think you should be left out of the conversation my friend.

t. Human

Lol no, it's just awful to look at you disgusting people. Your faces ruin vacations.

Yes but still skin tight shirts and skin tight jeans. Yoga pants etc. They're full of shit whores and the head scarf is nothing but the mere symbol of a slutty hypocrite.

kill yourself ahmed.

all you can do is trigger whiteys, we all think you're lower than human.

>evolution in culture
Evolution in culture can go many ways, issue with the west is it went in the wrong way into social liberalism. The wrong way.

Should have thought of that before colonialism and wars in the Middle East.

Pakistani girls are thinner than Australian girls.

Shame you get no say in it then.

Yeah, they don't dress like that here. That is just western decadence.

We are better than you in morality, which is what actually matters.

A poor man can wear an expensive suit, but it does not make him rich. Only his actions and decisions can make him rich.

A prostitute can wear the robes of a nun, but it does not make her modest or pure. Only her actions and decisions would have kept her pure.

Any man can wear uniform, but it does not give them authority. Only through work and service can he gain it.

Explain to me how clothes are anything but a disguise.

Clothes only fool people. They are a form of virtue signaling. There are not many secrets you can hide when you have nothing to cover them with.

To you direct sight to a woman's skin should be a secret. I see no pragmatic purpose in this. It has no mechanical difference what she wears, it changes nothing in the physical realm.

Isnt it non, France, non?

Reality exists, what you do in reality matters.

This is true.

I have fucked several 'good' Muslim girls. A major plus is at least the ones at US universities are fully shaved and crave the white cock.

> fun when they say they are such bad Muslims and Muhammad must be jealous of me fucking them

>decide to go scuba diving
>put on full diving suit
>get arrested at the beach because my full-body diving suit doesn't show enough skin

Is this really the direction we want western culture to go? People getting arrested for not dressing slutty enough?

Pic related is now illegal in France. Wouldn't want people thinking she's a muzzie with that full body diving suit!

> Pakistani girls are thinner than Australian girls.
> Malnourished

You literally worship a guy who fucked a 7 seven year old girl. Neck yourself, Yousef.

>Girls should cover up

That's fine in some dirty islamic shithole country like pakistan or afghanistan, but not in civilised 1st world white nations thanks :-)

Honestly this is ridiculous in my opinion, you should be allowed to wear pyjamas of you want to the beach, going nude ahoild be banned

Australians are just fat, they are almost as fat as Americans.

We don't worship the Prophets you know in Islam. We only worship God.

You are not civilised if you dress like prostitutes though, you are as bad as tribal Africans.

>diving suit
>ostentatiously displays religious affiliation
t. jamal

you dumb sandniggers are doing the kikes bidding and you don't even know it

>damage controlling this hard.

Imagine mudshits using scuba gear at the beach and trying to get away with their stupid fucking religion.

this is why we should kill mussies by the boatload.

>(bathing apparel)
This counts as bathing apparel. A burka does not.

They would be given a pass because their attire is appropriate. Burkini and Islam moon religion is not appropriate.

Two questions

Is a diving suit non secular? Are you also retarded?

But the clothes you wear do not change what you have done.

Clothes cannot change the past, and clothes make no difference to your ability to decide the present.

Hahahah sandnigger scum

Except you'll probably overheat and die if you wanna sunbathe in full scuba-gear

You realise that wearing less and less clothing degeneracy was pushed by the jews in the 1940s right?

>We don't worship the Prophets you know in Islam. We only worship God.
Then why is it sacrilegious to draw Mohammed?

Wait, are you saying people die when they are killed?

By wearing clothes?

Clothes help manage behaviour. Which is why western people are so promiscuous.

How would one go about doing this? I've tried in my liberal college so many techniques

>can i buy you a drink?
>no thanks, i don't drink
>why are you at a bar then?
>i'm just here with my friends hehe

>wanna get a coffee?
>sorry, i'm not allowed to be out past 10pm
>why not?
>my dad hahaha he is so strict

>wanna grab a bite to eat?
>sorry i don't really know you that well
>but we've been going to the same class all semester
>ya i just don't really go out eating with guys like that

Err sorry? Hands up anyone who's NOT a third world shithole.

Don't put your hand up.

Why?

You mad ?

No shit faggot, but where we took a left, you took a hard right about 700 a.d. and you never looked back. You are a degenerate calling out other degenerate. Fucking filthy faggot, you have no room to talk, if anything you live in a ghetto shit hole and you are butt hurt because the living in the US is a fucking 1,000 times better always, even with the occasional sjw or obongo or shillary. You live like cattle do here, your people are still closet faggots, fuck livestock, dress and eat like its 700 a.d. worship a pedo. Get the fuck over your self.

Shit luck for you. Find ones in sororities. That's what I've done.

Has your great woman-loving culture been to any planets or asteroids lately? Almost as if your culture is best suited for keeping the peace between tribes of pederast goat herders. Don't get me wrong, eat local, but don't kid yourself. Thousands of your people starved while you sought an atomic weapon, nearly a century old technology.

Who do you think your fooling?

>Pakistani girls are thinner than Australian girls.

But they are shitskins

I'm conflicted, as much as I hate shitskins I prefer their culture of modesty, women are more attractive that way, leaves more to the imagination

Here here m8

And malnourished. And have had some Pakis dick in them after the same dick has been in a goats ass. Kinky shitskins.

So that the white race becomes degenerate through the sexual revolution goyim! Wouldn't you like to have an orgy with your family and friends on the beach of California?

>They wear covered clothing when not at the beach. Just try to have some moral standards.
Kek, arab girls are by far the sluttiest

It's not banning one piece swimsuits you know

>please exit this country
>gas your self.
pick one

To avoid idol worshipping. It is for the exact opposite reason of worship.

You are not a civilised country. I know, I have visited the UK. A civilised country is somewhere like Singapore.

Not quite what I was saying.

No, I feel sorry for you.

We have plenty of lighter skinned people in Pakistan. Not European white obviously, but still lighter skinned.

What is the point of going into space when you are going extinct on Earth?

Go get shot.

>Clothes help manage behaviour.
>"clothes keep men from raping women, nevermind that they should be responsible for their own actions and behavior"
Muslim men apparently do not believe in male self-control

I'm not an Arab.

It regulates both genders behaviour.

Ca va France!

Good one on you for this.

Arab girls are sluts. They hate their culture. We have a duty as western men to free them.

He got it listen to him scum

Don't forget it also doesn't work because rape statistics in Arab nations are out of control

you shouldn't need clothes to regulate behavior. You only need a brain and a conscience.

You people think short pants are underwear, opinion irrelevant for Europe. We don't want to confuse parasols with women.

so fucking hard rite now

not sure whether to get new mummy or teen slut

want both need cummies so bad

Great come back paki, you cant even argue with the truth, so I am glad you didnt try faggot. Now go back to your filthy cave.

No, laws help manage behavior.

Self-control helps you not rape everyone who doesn't make themselves unattractive by effort.

After we lost our good laws, it was over. If you gave the modern women ghost outfits now it would not change who they are.

Changing the laws to punish people who betray their fiance would discourage unloyal behavior.

>better than you in morality

Yea like pic related???

Maybe, but if these laws keep filthy binbag covered muslim pigs off French beaches that has to be the lesser of two evils.

You're worse than an arab. Sometimes arab are intelligent decent people. I've never seen a decent pakpak.
Sometimes they're decent, but they are mostly sluts

seek professional help

Include me in the screenshot

Teach your men self control you fucking 3rd world rapist

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
>Correcting the record, but not for shillary

You need everything to regulate behaviour.

So did your ancestors only 70 years ago.

Laws should restrict clothing to modest ones, not the ones you want, which are by nature whorish and encourage moral decline.

Or you could teach your women not to be whores, and men could control themselves. It takes two to do things properly. You fail massively so of course you get rapes. You do not understand human natures.