Really makes you think

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764086463013097473

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764086463013097473
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/subverting-media-boost-support-lgbti-rights
opensocietyfoundations.org/explainers/islamophobia-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is anyone really surprised by this? On Sup Forums anyway.

She literally will not get arrested for anything, what a joke.

>Wikileaks says Soros sold Hillary to intervene in Albania (he didn't)

ex-CIA director Mike Morrel, Hillary Supporter, told the American People that we must invade Iraq because Saddam Hussein had WMDs (he didn't)

Dude, no one cares about this

THANKS CNN. Your fair and unbiased news is the best.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764086463013097473
they're afraid

i dont know who those people are or why I should care.

what?
People don't care what their politicians do? That's not just any politician either, some people might vote that corrupt shit into precidency.
Hell, Russia looks less corrupt then Hillary, even Africa

Assange better be living in a blast proof vault 600 feet under ground.

Kek fucking Bildt

Thank you for Correcting The Record, user.

this.
Mainstream media won't touch any of it. The normiesphere thinks all the email stuff is done with thanks to Bernie.

Well I'll be damned. It turns out all the conspiracy nutjobs were right.

record corrected

I can't wait to hear more about this on CNN.

Alex Jones looks more and more credible each day we get more leaks.
Maybe he's been trying to save us all that time, that humble water filter salesman

Sup Forums was right again

Does that fucking thing on your shirt say "I voted farts"?

Yeah I think it's time to stock up on ammo and water filters.

Clean water tastes great, get a filter of your own.

bump^

Everything Christopher Hitchens ever said about Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

>intervene in Albania

At the risk of sounding uneducated, but what's there to intervene for in Albania?

Is this edited? I thought he was talking about commies, not jews.

Don't forget to stockpile Survival Shield X-2 - Nascent Iodine too.
Fucking infowars store, I'm laughing my ass off.

Pander to Islamism

Believe it or not but Sali Berisha and Edi Rama are both strict on the subject, the government as a whole works heavily with the US to restrict certain wahhabist mosques from spreading their message. The Almighty Jew Soros wants instability in the secular Muslim country. Islamism is slowly but surely starting to take over in some mosques, in Kosovo it's worse

t. Lived in Tirana then Fier for 8 years

I mean, as this election wages on the conspiracy nutbars are gradually getting proven right. So maybe you ought to get some iodine pills.

>Wikileaks actually thinks anything will happen to Hillary no matter what they release

Tell us about Bildt. Why does he wear the mask?

How is it even possible to not see that she's a plant?

I know bro it's really heating up. I just love to browse around the infowars store and enjoy the end of world prophecies .

Already got them. We get them for free provided from the government

Does the Global Elite control the police?

Average human intelligence is still too retarded to be anything but a herd of sheep.

W2c brain shield and super male vitality?

>Does the Global Elite control the police?

Thanks for the explanation. I'm reading up on it right now, I have to admit Albania is one of those countries I know pretty much nothing about.

Why would the jews care about Albania?
So what whether or not it's Islamic it's neither a threat to Israel nor in it's promised land?
This is a question not an objection

They're not jewish so they must be ruined.

First day here eh?

Lads

I think.

Dude nobody cares, just delete this thread already and stop embarrassing yourself.

i'm surprised the body count did increase yet

No, but I generally don't post about jews this seems to be the general thinking on jews though.

>swedish war hawk
yes i'm surprised

It would be beneficial to have a wahhabi Syria in Europe so that those Albanian "economic migrants" (really just mostly criminal scum) that are currently going to your country and shitting it up become rapefugees and cause even greater instability.

Because there is nothing Americans like more than a good story about Albania featuring people they have never heard of.
I doubt even the Hillary haters on talk radio will touch this story

Hi, Alex, do you ship to Britain?

There is such an unnatural love for the Clintons in Albania it fucking sickens me. Every Albanian in America that l know is voting for Clinton. It's fucking disgusting. I ask them why, don't they know how corrupt she is, and they all say "The Clintons are friends of the Albanians" or some other shit. Morons. They don't know they're being used.

It's the same mentality they have about Mercedes, every Albanian likes Mercedes and thinks it's the ultimate car. It's some groupthink collective hivemind bullshit. More prevalent in Kosovo because of the muhh thank you USA rescued us from genocide by Serbs.

*concerned, but for what specifically?
What are the implications of unrest in albania?
Is it at risk of being exploited by political enemies?

It's about destabilizing states and creating chaos.

Look at this shit:
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/subverting-media-boost-support-lgbti-rights
opensocietyfoundations.org/explainers/islamophobia-europe

just browse around, it's all about spreading chaos, destroy and kind of identity/tradition and pushing degeneracy around the world.

Confirmed for Soros trying to take out this guy before he resurrects Harambe.

Did i write my post in Greek, or are you that fucking stupid?

>Aw, im just kidding, user!

It was sarcasm

Because emails cant be faked...

they need to deny veracity before you can say that
>correcting correct the record

You're pretty bad at this.

>People don't care what their politicians do?
What are you a misogynist? I mean it is 2016 and we haven't had a woman as president. We are so far behind in progress. Trump is LITERALLY HITLER!!!! he can not be president because, well Hitler, duh.

People don't care enough to educate themselves and non of the horrible things Hilary has done is being exposed by the media, actually it is being buried.
Look at the David Duke thing, Trump did absolutely nothing wrong, it was comical how they were saying Trump likes the KKK, but your average person was dumb enough to believe the (((media))). Honestly this country is so fucked up being seen as racist is worse than being a corrupt criminal.

>I mean it is 2016 and we haven't had a woman as president.
I'm disappointed Hillary hasn't come out as a transmoonman spectralfluid hispanigger polar bear yet.

She isn't fit for presidency without becoming Xe! #SheIsntXe

Soros convinced me we're in a "Brave New World" that uses fear of "1984" to ensure itself with an extra layer of protection.

Holy shit I'm a #Sorosmissile now

is there a difference?

wtf i hate ctr now

Are these real bears?

Because that fence most definitely won't keep a hostile bear inside its predestined area.