SUPERMAN GO BYE BYE

SUPERMAN GO BYE BYE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hachi2501
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the DCAU is the only animated comic adaptation with characters better than their comic variations

Toy man is one of them

I did love that, of all the villains they could have had do it, Toyman was the one they chose to "kill" Superman in the DCAU.

And then this fucker shows up.

Lies.

Their Flash was cool, not perfect, but better than the one in ultimate spiderman

Did they ever do Death of Superman in S:tAS? Because this was a pretty good take on the concept in JL. I liked the whole bit with Batman not showing up to the funeral partly because he's Batman and because he needs to figure out exactly what happened and partly because he can't bear the thought of Superman being dead so there MUST be another explanation.

He was more like a Batman villain in his first appearance. I loved the animation on that one. The 1st season sure had a lot of TMS episodes.

This version of Brainiac comes from STAS, right? I love him.

They did a death of Clark Kent and it's also a pretty neat episode.

*THIS version of Brainiac

>Superman "dies"
>Everyone even Flash is horrified.
>No sound at all.
That was chilling.

>The 1st season sure had a lot of TMS episodes.
I miss the fuck out of TMS.

I was never able to take this shit seriously. I mean, for real, fucking Toyman?
"SUPERMAN GO BYE BYE"?
Who wrote this dreck?

They made a Death of Superman animated movie. I forget the name though.

Dwayne McTurdy wrote it.

The dichotomy of the whole situation was meant o add to the horror and unease. Toyman's nothing, he's a hack, a joke, just a creepy weirdo. Superman's supposed to be invincible.

But all it took in the end was one lucky shot. Life's fragile like that.

They're doing more Animaniacs episodes for Netflix due to how huge the show is doing over there and how much money they're making on it.

Gonna need a source other than the voices in your head, Senpaiicom.

Talks at twitter.com/hachi2501 and 2Ch.

Also I'm not that guy, there are also no voices in my head either.

I remember Bruce Timm saying that for Heart of Ice one of the TMS guys added the frosting on Freeze's helmet individually to every frame - he didn't have to, but he did anyway.

>McTurdy
Are you even trying? At least try alliteration. McDouchy or something.

Heart of Ice was done by Spectrum not TMS.

Well, this seems as good a time as any to ask.

Vandal says GL fought the hardest, and when Superman came back, he caught a missile meant for Batman. Does that mean in the original timeline Deadshot killed Batman?

That's pretty thin, mate.

>Immediately starts raining

Fucking christ I need to rewatch this show. The art is so good in it.

Montana becoming Shocker blew my mind first time watching.

The next episode of Hereafter Pt 2 was amazing. Loved Vandal Savage thousands of years being the only survivor in the future and coming to terms that he was an idiot and became best bro.

This