What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Does this confirm the 69D Chess meme is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a boss.

Lmao.

I love this guy.

cant wait for this guy to be president

Imagine a chess board in 12-dimensional space except each piece is a 7-dimensional rubix cube of increasing complexity as it goes from pawn to king.

I love how Don makes the media his bitch on a daily basis.

this guy is on a whole other level... intergalactic parcheesi comfirmed

Imagine chess with landmines

Laugh it up now dickshits. You'll be crying in November

There's a game like that called Stratego.

I love watching these poor pathetic neckbeards (TRUMPLETS) on Sup Forums working so hard and so seriously to try and get Drumpf elected. They can't!

wow really corrected my record

just wait until the day of the rope comes, leaf. :)

All it takes is going out there and voting.

If we just vote for the right man for the job on election day, Trump will win.

The key is to go out and vote for Trump on the day and ignore all the bullshit.

He wrote down how he works with media to make it work to his advantage back in The Art of The Deal. Said media even wrote a few things acknowledging it and that they knew he was playing them but because of the way the buisness works they really have no choice. There is no "chess game". He won this a long time ago.

fucking lol

I love watching these poor pathetic virgins (shills) on Sup Forums working so hard and so seriously to try and correct the record. They can't!

>mfw hilldog has you assassinated for doing a shit job

by tomorrow Cruz will be the new nominee

Screencap this

The media is trying to decipher the enigma that is Donald Trump (they can't)

are you simply gonna go back to Sup Forums when your little boy loses? or will you stick around so we can collect your tears for a couple months?

At this point I don't think anyone knows who is going to win.

The best thing you can do is just go out and vote for Trump, the right man for the job.

I don't think many of us will cry, those who are perhaps 27+ will be disappointed but we have also been working since obongo took over, we survived. We'll survive Clinton. It's the just coming of age users 15-25 who will be the most depressed.

Me personally I gave up on mankind. I do my best to be a decent person, and i see Trump as a possible way to save mankind. If he loses it'll be just another day for me. I survived bill I’ll survive his wife.

>(pundits)
>(((pundits)))

HE KNOWS

Did he mean (((pundits)))

His Twitterer person didn't understand what he meant when he yelled ((())) at them and only put ().

I thought i was the only one who played stratego

Trump is going to win in the biggest landslide victory in the history of the US.

i played stratego a lot when i was a kid and now that you reminded me of back then i want to die
thanks kek

>The Media can figure Trump out
>His supporters can figure him out
>His opposition can figure him out

TFW ameriburguers will have to choose between two autistic candidates to become their next president.

beautiful, big, repeating digits

Yes it does. Media had said trump could not win the nomination from the very beginning.

Ever wonder why the shilling has gotten so bad? Ever think "man, this is pretty professional for cross-board shitters"? Maybe that's because it's professional shilling.

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
Thank you for correcting the record!

I dont know what I am talking about, the post.

basically it boils down to:
>trump says something that can be misconstrued as stupid or plain wrong
>gets free media attention
>explains himself
>gets more free media attention
>repeat

It means he knows the MSM has become nothing but a Democrat propaganda machine.

It's literally completely fucking useless if you actually want to know anything about the world.

KEK WILLS IT

estimated $130 billion on free add revenue, thanks to the media covering every word he has said.

He knows that negative comments gain further media attention.

He also knows that any comments that are against the rhetoric also garner attention.

Now he is using this method to reach another level of manipulation.

He is mentioning events that most people have long since forgotten, or have been fed the PC versions of.

Making 'outlandish' comments such as Obama and Hillary are responsible for ISIS brings attention back to the media again.

People that are aware of the situation will see the media denying this comment, despite the same outlets covering the funding of militant forces a few years ago.

He is feeding awareness of the false media. He is feeding the awareness of the lies of politics.

Regardless of whether he even gets into office, he has transformed the political sphere, as well as what people perceived to be possible.

Same for me

Thanks for correcting the record and telling everyone what Trump meant.

>Theres a lot of that going on these days

>tfw i'm a real Brahmin Pundit.