Native Americans

What are some good Native Americans/Indians who are in tv/movies. Also, what are good movies/tv shows about Indians which are not Politically Correct fests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taYDeYxylzg
youtube.com/watch?v=0UpL01WCmLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>your go-to dirt worshiper

How much Native American blood makes someone Native American? You aren't going to find many full-blooded Native Americans in film; maybe Mexico has more?

Most of the time it is 1/16th

I hate that she was such a bad actor because she's really cute.

Hanzee from fargo

He also great in Longmire, and Longmire is a good show about native american stuff without getting PC about it.

What movie was this, i am literally drawing a blank

legion

That legion - I can tell by the outfit and the only thing that actress has done of note is Legion and Hell or High Water, and she was a bank teller in Hell or High Water .

the red road is pretty good

Why do all Indians have pizza faces? It's really disgusting. Just wash your face every once in a while, dude.

i thought she was some sort of asian

GOAT right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=taYDeYxylzg

Ah right, Legion. Forgot all about that show.

Will Sampson as Ten Bears. I didn't know this actor's name until just now, but I've always loved this performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UpL01WCmLg

>Last name Midthunder
>Not thinking she a Indian

Google her, she a Souix

>Played the most indians roles in hollywood

Oh shit, I'm Native American.

Depends on the tribe. Some it is 1/4th, other it 1/32. Though these days they don't like to enroll new members due to $$$$

Injuns are asian dumbass.

The qt-est

Yes and no.

Most indians outside of the eastern US and South america are asian (siberian)

South american indians have a far bit of Australo-Melanesian DNA.

Eastern US natives have a lot of DNA that is found in europe/middle east (Rtype). Debate ranges from that it from the Kazakh area, if it from discreet European sources (such as basques blown off course or early english settlers discreetly having babies that where claimed to be full indians) to the Mormon concept that at least some Indians are fallen jews.

I un ironically thought she was part of the Asian invasion of Canada.

Go watch strange empire

she has a brief nude scene

It's just not the same without the makeup

im sure real natives would have scalped this mixed breed slut

I cant imagine they were too authentic but the tv show banshee had a brief indian plotline.

Twilight series, literally