Why does this embarrassing cringe shit keep getting screentime

Do the showrunners not realize how bad this is?

Little girls don't talk or act like that. it's like a really bad Japanese anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=E3PzySbv-Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mad at a young queen slaying
Stay buttblasted, nerd.

Its a fantasy story kill youself Sup Forums

They have no idea what the fuck they're doing and are just pandering to their tumblr fanbase at this point.

I am mad. it's immersion breaking. Get this character OFF MY SCREEN. everything she says is immersion breaking, how she's allowed to be talking battle plans with them, how the adults let her speak to them , everything. Is she some HBO boss's kid? this is pathetic.

oh right I forgot on top of a loli war general who talks like an adult, she's also a strong feminist

not from Sup Forums though just identifying bullshit. This crap is so lame

it was always like an anime. have you seen the original pitch for the series?

>thinks a terribly written meme character is terrible
>must be pol

>it's like a really bad Japanese anime
It really took you like 5 seasons to get this?
Fucking normies...

but there was no problem when any of the male kids who held high positions did the same thing?

no because they were portrayed as kids who were out of their element

They made her some cringey wise loli war general. It's one of the most embarrassing things I've seen on television

Not saying you're completely wrong but she was the daughter of the guy in charge of that castle right? Usually the higher up you are, the more education and formal training you receive. I don't remember exactly how she spoke, and I do remember it striking me as a bit much also, but just something to keep in mind.

i don't even remember half the casts names because their characters are so utterly fucking boring.

Someone post the Maisie in Britain copypasta but with that little cunt

>being this upset at a fictional character

lol I bet you screamed into your pillow this morning when you heard that a WOMAN is going to be playing anything other than an object of sexual attraction on the new Dr Who

I agree, it's ridiculous and difficult not to cringe.

This. Lord Glover would have kicked her in the stomach across the room was my only thought.

And her companion love interest will be the blackest nigerian, screencap this.

Most of the Mourmonts are dead so she became acting head by default. Alianating her would cause more discord in the North which they can't afford right now.

Also if you hate her so much you might get to see her die on the battlefield.

Don't forget the shit compilation. I love how they go right for the most retarded television shit when they have no more book scenes to copy. Where the fuck are you anti book faggots now? Shit is off to a bad start.

not him and I'm not objecting to the fact that she was made head of her family. I'm objecting to the way she acts. It's so jarring

I think you misinterpreted my post. Never said I hated her, just sort of agree with OP that it was a bit much, but wanted to tone his opinion down since (regardless of how many died ahead of her) there are still a lot of people there, and she's in charge now, she must've been pretty decently off with daily life. So it's not unlikely she learned proper table manners, had whatever education they can provide, etc.

Bear loli mad as hell jon gave her a castle (dick)

I kind of liked bear loli, but OP is starting to convince me.

you must be children or extremely bored trolls to be complaining about this scene. the actress is very good and holds her own with all the adult actors. the character makes perfect sense. the writing is on point and drives the story. i can't imagine what any real person who likes this show would find at fault. you have to simply be a contrarian to be upset at such a minor role that is actually done very well.

this show is nothing but wall to wall embarrassing cringe, why single her out

how pussified this board has become?

loli mormont in the last season was enjoyed by most of Sup Forums because of course a loli is gonna be popular here...but now?after this political crap?the pussies here just bitch about any kind of woman showing up on screen.Pathetic

it has nothing to do with the actress, it's just badly written. Her character, and her interactions with the other characters, is all crap.

Im guessing the scenes with her are OC and not from the books?

but she already has a castle

She's great.

>feminist power fantasy character is ruining every scene she's in
>calling a spade a spade means I'm Sup Forums

Guess I'm Sup Forums now

maybe re-watch previous seasons if you think the writing has gotten worse. it's gotten better. maybe you have forgotten.

> Do the show runners not realise that their show which was once known for its 'gritty' "realism" is not absurd?
The show runners are Jews user. They will always push for equality and diversity and they will always attempt to 'correct' assumptions regarding sex, age and race regardless of how improbable it is.
Danaerys is forced as the hero (complete with an orchestral score during entrance) because she is:
> a. a woman.
> b. accompanied by a vanguard consisting of a super intelligent black woman, a black eunuch (so effectively sexless) "male", a bald white eunuch and a disfigured outcast dwarf.
For the same reasons they will always shit on the nobility (always shown to be worse than the peasants besides a few exceptions who were rejected by other nobles) and any other traditional values or structures.

*now

>Good actress
hahahahahahhahahahhaha

>Some bitch ass kid over acting = good acting
Manginas these days...

This is also why they hate Stannis so much. They are instinctively repulsed by him.

WE WUZ KANGS

I don't see how anybody could possibly argue the writing has gotten better. GRRM's tone and style has been out the window for some time now, as has the soul from his work.

youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8&t

the bear island scene was fine. everything after that was shit. the scene in winterfell where she's the 'voice of reason' and is the first person to call for jon to be the king in the north was beyond stupid and ruined the whole scene.

>We can't win this war if half the population is fighting
Yeah so now half the population isn't providing food, nursing the wounded, or any of the shit that goes down behind the front lines

FFS shes the lady of a faraway island with like 50 soldiers in total. House Glover would stomp on them, its very unrealistic that she would yell at their Lord and basically tell him to shut the fuck up like she did

>hahahahahahhahahahhaha
hahahahahahhahahahhaha

unironically can't wait to see her slay a bunch of white walkers and save those old white men. literally btfo the patriarchy in one scene

>calling a spade a spade means I'm Sup Forums

that's how it feels now a days desu

because grown men were scared of fighting so she had to bitchslap them all

>GRRM's tone and style has been out the window for some time now
maybe that's why it's more flattering for tv. that's what i think.

Is one guy going around making dumb GOT threads? Get a life dude and leave lady Mormont alone she's cool.

>le everyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums face

It is strange that the lords of Bear Island are comfortable with taking orders from a little girl who, in all honesty, probably doesn't know jack shit about the world, how to rule, or even what's going on.

Though, I don't think it's totally unbelievable that this could be the one exception to the rule; that Bear Island nobles have a proud history of loyalty, and feel that since she is the rightful ruler after her family was killed in the wars, that they'd be willing to prop her up and educate her to take charge merely out of respect for her father/brother/uncles whatever that were in line ahead of her.

they gave up trying to make it good a couple seasons ago

The show has very clearly become a pop hit laced thoroughly with feminist banter, deus ex machina coincidences to drive plot, and at-the-last-possible-second style twists.

A far cry from a show that was once known for its brutal grit and a fantasy depiction of medieval barbaism...

delete this post before the writers see it

No shit, Stannis is tough and dutiful so they portray him as a callous piece of shit (burning his daughter) for no reason before they show him getting 'rightly' BTFO'd, they can't help themselves. Instead, Danaerys or pansexual Pedro will always be portrayed as the heroes by (((them))) in order to hawk toys, games and ads to the legions of Facebook normie goyim and to manifest their own view of humanity.

who would be impressed by just "barbarism"? 90% of this show has been drama since the beginning. that's what has always made it work. if you are only in it for sex and violence you don't really understand or appreciate the show. i understand because i was 16 once too but you really can't judge a show by what you wack off to.

"feminist banter" is the response of a woman who owns dragons asserting herself against her rapists. "deus ex machina" do you really believe the original stories were better than this?

you have to really take a step back and understand that this is a popular tv show and enjoy it for what it is. resolving a book series in a way that exceeds the author's grasp and ability.

lolis about to slay some white walkers
I cringed as well.

I prefer fantasy to mirror the real world exactly.

How about this for an idea? If you don't have pubic hair, you don't get to be tough.

>Little girls don't talk or act like that.
They also don't plan an elaborate way to kill off an entire family of people at a feast in an act if revenge but here we are. It's fantasy my dude.

Does this show get good at all?
I've seen season one and some of season 2 and i didn't have the patience to go on.

The Bears are a small but strong House.

season 4 episode 10 is the last ever episode you should ever watch. everything else after that is pure tumblr video montage with complete feminist propaganda.

I never understand how people can get so buttblasted and triggered over literally nothing.

Have you read any fantasy novels? The amount of 6 - 8 year old old kids who are strong and independant is groundbreaking.

Also girls in the middle ages had to be independant. Hard times then unlike now

>watching this with my brother
>op scene is about to end
>brother says this show is worse than i remember and leaves the room

i agree though child actors and feminist pandering has got to go

YASSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYY

Paid shill psyop posters

Pedoposter

>loli
Pedoposter

Why is she so smug?

THAT FEEL WHEN DA BEARS ISLAND WINS THE THRONESB OWL

THANK YOU BASED MORMONT

ITT: Strong women make me ANGRY and I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

Pic related. She's a badass, and your tears are delicious. Kids like her had to manage houses and shit all the time in medieval ages. Cry about it.

because she answered da cull

They just had to fucking insert a 'I AM STRONK WOMAN I NEED NO MAN' bullshit in there didn't they

>strong man is strong

Woo! Yeah! That's my man!

>strong woman is strong

REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP EMASCULATING ME REEEEEEE

grow the fuck up

Sad to see what Sup Forums has become.

Sup Forums is the cancer.

>hating on General Loli

You know ASoIaF has been fucking unrealistic bullshit since the 90s. As a reader since then, shut the fuck up. Sometimes shit can just be cool.

This is the dumbest fucking post I've read today, good job.

>GoT would be better as an anime cause they could go all out with crazy scenes

fuck...

NO, seriously. In real life that girl is so qquiet and bitchy....

Just take a look to this videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3PzySbv-Zc

they already do tho

Too much cringy shit this episode. Like when that Grey joy was talking to cersei, or the scene with Sam doing all those chores, and even the end where it cuts right when khaleesi says "shall we begin?"

ask nicely, nerd

why is that cringey? because you can't possibly imagine yourself talking like that to a woman you're interested in, right? UGHH SO CRINGGEEEE

lemme know when your puberty ends so we can talk like grownups not manbabies

:333

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Fuck off back to r e d d i t then faggot. God I hate faggots like you.

>if you don't agree with me you're from reddit

kek

I see you r_td. Also fuck you for ruining Sup Forums.

The redditor is you.

>reddit spacing
lol

Dude it's a work of fiction.

If you don't like it shut the fuck up and watch something else.

>anything I don't like is reddit

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I tolerated a comment being just below the meme arrows, fuck you. I bet your room is filthy as shit too

Then stop watching you tasteless fucking faggot

>not realising she's a parody of Trump

Dude strong womyn lmao
>dies in one punch by any average male warrior

There's no food to provide in winter.

They are about to fight a zombie army, it isn't realistic to have half your population not on the front line when they horde hits you.

Every single person citing feminism as thier primary issue with GoT right now is a tiny dicked fag who probably hasn't gotten laid in months.

What does this have to do with feminism, retardo? She's written like an animu character.

It's really sad to see people who have time and emotions invested into this crappy show that can't see this

Lyanna Mormont is no ordinary little girl, boy