What did Trump mean by this?

What did Trump mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means he's losing.

Liberals have the worst sense of humor. They can make fun of conservatives every single day but as soon as you shine the spotlight on these left-leaning faggots, they act so hurt and offended.

Ever wonder why the shilling has gotten so bad? Ever think "man, this is pretty professional for cross-board shitters"? Maybe that's because it's professional shilling.

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
Thank you for correcting the record!

>tfw when our next election is between a business tycoon/reality star and the devil herself

yes I am still voting for trump but my god what have we done

It means he got called out on saying something retarded, is pulling desperate damage control, but Sup Forums is too busy thinking this was all some ingenious masterplan.

Trump supporters are the ultimate cucks. They will never have their party in power again while the Democrats have their way with the country, and still get off to the their own sense of identity.

I will literally never see a Right Wing President again thanks to you geniuses.

He's literally saying

> HAHA I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A FUCKING RETARD HURR DURR

Getting sick of your shit, Trump. It's becoming impossible to back someone in good faith when I wonder every day what completely inane shit he will say today.

Ever wonder why the shilling has gotten so bad? Ever think "man, this is pretty professional for cross-board shitters"? Maybe that's because it's professional shilling.

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

literally,
>I was just pretending to be a retard

He just called CNN autismo kek

This is the sixth thread this hour.

There are still five other active threads

Lookmomiposteditagain.jpg

It means his latest shrill shrieking brain fart backfired, like every other time he's opened his mouth, so against all odds one of his kids or a campaign staffer actually got through to him that he looks like a clueless neanderthal to everyone with an IQ above room temperature.

point to one post on Sup Forums where anyone thought it was sarcasm before trumps twit

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

>tfw spent 15 whole seconds editing tweet to literally slander Trump
>tfw Sup Forumstards just ignore that and treat it like all the other threads about his real retarded tweets

Sometimes I think you guys don't appreciate the effort I put in for you.

Ever wonder why trump shills are getting repetitive and boring?
Because trump is running out of money

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

TRIPS OF TRUTH CONFIRM, LEAF IS A SHILL

>running out of money

A FUCKING LEAF

>implying these are legit posts

We've initiated the Last Election, and things are going to get real fucking weird real fucking quick

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Nice try op

Maybe a bunch of bored assholes just like to fuck with a bunch of idiots. Ever consider that?

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

OBAMA ADMITS TO TRAINING ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU

>Makes one obvious slip in a speech which does nothing but condemn ISIS and lay out how they're going to be destroyed
>HE-HE ADMITTED THEY WERE TRAINING ISIS

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv