“It doesn’t make a difference who wins, the Democrat or the Republican...

“It doesn’t make a difference who wins, the Democrat or the Republican, you’re going to get the exact same shit sandwich.” – Bill Burr on the 2016 Presidential election

youtube.com/watch?v=injW_291CdQ

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/daily-number/partisan-polarization-surges-in-bush-obama-years/
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/bill-burr-net-worth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

trump might damage america, but hillary will destroy the world

> Hillary will destroy the world
> Doesn't realize that she's just Obama 2.0

It matters in terms of foreign policy.

Would the Arab spring really have happened with Mitt Romney in office?

Bill burr is pretty aggressive with his opinions. He also isn't really that smart. The fact of the matter is, and what he was probably trying to say, is that it doesn't really matter who gets elected in a sense because you need to have personal responsibility and the president will not change your life just because they are who you voted for. Now this isn't to say this race isn't important. If Hillary gets elected we are fucked. But Trump is not really a Republican his own party hates him and he will be the best thing America has had in 30 years

>looks at middle east

Yeah, I think he does.

Of course it matters whether you elect a deranged faggot or trump

>just Obama 2.0

Obama was a bit of a fresh plate of corruption. The Clintons are literally entrenched in RICO-tier corruption.

You know who's also involved in that web of corruption? The majority of congress, who won't be able to stop her like they could with Obama.

No. He was just being sarcastic.

Bill Burr is a cuck who only gets away with saying shit because hes a oil driller

He doesn't even say anything really edgy.
No "offensive comedian" does. It's all a dumb meme.

>He doesn't even say anything really edgy.

By modern standards he does. Most shit of the past would now be classified as controversial

He's obviously a man who doesn't understand how government works. Probably thinks a "shadow government" runs things.

Useless misinformant.

>Probably thinks a "shadow government" runs things
Thats no way to talk about Israel. Apologize

And what makes him deranged?

The aggressive cynicism by every beta faggot with a media platform is the new way to signal how smart you are. The minute some asshole starts talking about politics by claiming everyone is corrupt and blah blah blah I know I'm listening to a class A conformist retard.

>Taking political advice from a comedian
Come on family

He would have been until 2000, since then the major parties have ideologically diverged at an extreme rate. You need only listen to Trump & Clinton's speeches or read their website platforms to see the difference.
pewresearch.org/daily-number/partisan-polarization-surges-in-bush-obama-years/

jup it would.
In Egypt and tunesia it started with the bad economical situation, literally the bread was to expensive! No shitting.
The food prices kept rising for a long time and finally it was to much and they started to demonstrate, free press?, no dictatorship? more democratic principles? Bullshit!
They had no work and the food was getting to expensive and that was the turning point! The dude who set himself on fire what started the revulution in Tunisia did it just because of his bad future prospects.
Before the first riots started in Egypt the price for bread risen more than 40%.
I asked a tunisian that i know who came after the revolution(not as an refuge his parents where part of the rich establishment) and he said also, if the bread prise rise to much tunisia will burn.

This honestly just sounds like something stupid people say to try to sound intelligent.

>Implying Trump is a Republican
Bill Burr is a faggot

What's important is that he's found a way to feel superior to both sides.

Read my post again you illiterate faggot

It was actually a fairly accurate for most of that guy's life. Wiki says he was born in June 10, 1968 so he had several decades where moderate-liberal Rockefeller Republicans and moderate-conservative Southern Dixiecrats still existed.

He is just old and stopped paying attention in the past decade and a half when things changed.

what the hell did Obama do, he broke his country.

Bill is pretty based. He also wants to keep getting work. He is just hedging his bets

/thread

Who knew an America-hating muslim would be so bad for the country?

He would've been right in any other election and for him it doesn't matter either way because he's a goddamn rich cunt. But for middle America, there is a YUGE decision to make and the two choices are practically polar opposite,

>globalist, Saudi-funded, pro-federal, corporate shill
vs.
>isolationist, state's rights, business man, patriot

Yeah, same shit sandwich, Billy boy. Enjoy your mansions in your all-white neighborhoods.

Burr isn't rich

absolutely rekt

>Going to see Bill Burr in Antwerp in three hours
Max comfy lads

Oh sure, thats why (((they))) are doing everything they can to try break him.

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/bill-burr-net-worth/
>$4 million

$4 million is rich where I come from. Maybe not generational wealth, but certainly enough money to be insulated from the problems of average Americans.

Porky, I mean Trump, isn't going to help the common man though. I mean neither is shillary but either way Burr is right.

Voting goes like this:

>"do you want a red or a blue shit shovel"
>no I don't want to shovel shit no more
>"WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG"

exactly. the establishment is on the defensive. those fucks are not worrying about appearance or integrity. its all anti-trump, all the time.

>Trump, isn't going to help the common man though
What are you basing this on? Who is he beholden to?

/r/ing the picture like this that says something like "haha both sides are shit why would I risk having an opinion and having someone disagree with me haha"

endorsing Gary Johnson is faggotry but at least he ripped into Hillary for 3 minutes

Not to forget that Romney wouldn't even have been in power when the whole shitstorm started. Would the Arab Spring have happened with McCain would be a more valid question and that is a pretty easy one at that. Obamas presidency is downright isolationist compared to what a John "muh moderate rebels" McCain presidency would've been.

This actually started back in the 90s with Newt Gingrich being typically credited as our first Republican Speaker of the House since 1955, and then proceeded to impeach Democratic President Bill Clinton over a blowjob and shut down the government a few times to please austerity-based interest groups that had gravitated toward the GOP since the 80s.

The 5-4 Supreme Court decision making Bush President in 2000 despite losing the popular vote and his subsequent war in Iraq also hardened feelings among Democrats and radicalized them (Hillary Cinton lost her Presidential Primary bid to Obama in 2008 largely because she had voted for it in 2002, and it took her until this year in 2016 [14 YEARS] for enough Democrats to actually forgive her).

Finally when Obama won in 2008 and then signed Obamacare into law after a party-line vote in Congress the midterm backlash later that year in 2010 & again in 2014 was an Armenian genocide on moderate/conservative Democrats in Congress leaving only the most politically shielded and liberal members left.

Simultaneously, the Tea Party which were basically aggrieved and demoralized Republicans that couldn't come to terms with the Bush-era and his shared support for the Bank Bailouts in late 2008/early 2009 challenged and defeated many moderate incumbent Republicans with vastly more Conservative replacements (ex: Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas) and when districts were redrawn after the 2010 Census they all became much more safe so general elections between opposing party members became largely symbolic and the real threats to incumbency came from the ideological wings on each Party if members weren't voting in a pure enough manner.

So our Constitutional Presidential system which used to favor a focus on individual candidates has now evolved into basically a Parliamentarian system like in Europe where Party ID supersedes everything else only with more veto choke-points to crafting public policy.

Yes a defeatist attitude is the answer, good goy.

Thief
No wonder he defended jewmer

Oh pleasae.....

If anything, Congress (especially if Republicans control the House, let alone both chambers) will make their obstruction of Obama look like a temper tantrum. They are fucking going to shut it all down AND most definitely impeach Hillary, first chance they get. Both to stop her and to fucking get revenge for the 90s and how Bill beat the wrap last time.

Hell, the only reason why they never impeached Obama was due to the fact that they knew they'd look bad impeaching the first black President. With Hillary however, the hate is so strong and her corruption so vast, that they won't give a fuck about appearances and impeach the first female President, probably within the first month of office if not first time Hillary tries to cockblock them by ruling not by way of passing law through Congress, but through executive decree....

Yeah, because Trump really cares about you and your problems and this isn't just about pleasing his ego, just like Shillary. I sincerely hope that he wins so that gullible, hero-worshipping faggots like you will despair over your lord and savior not giving a single shit after getting eclected.

>newt was wrong for impeaching Clinton for lying under oath

Bullshit. We need more accountability, not less.

The population has really split ideologically, but the politicians remain pretty bland. Both are part of the same corporate-bought establish. Look at the way life-long Republicans are flocking to Hillary. They care more about keeping the status quo than their ideology.

In the big scheme of things, even taking the parties literally, there is a very small difference between them when you compare them to the political parties of foreign government.

In any other election, he'd be right. Both Republicans and Democrats were neocons sucking Israel's schlong.

Trump is the only chance we have to change the direction of the world.

No.
With trump we have the first explicitly nationalist president. That is a huge step in the right direction. Especially for huwhite Americans

>openly an asshole
vs
>secretly an asshole
I'll take the one that's open about going-ons ty

Nah, the Arab Spring wouldn't have been necessary under McCain since he would've been bombing the whole damn region (except for his royal backers in Saudi Arabia, of course)

the Arab Spring was just a CIA operation to destabilize stable ME nations and let the Saudis take them over. Blowing craters in the ME would've been the destabilization, instead of the CIA Directors of Regime Change creating and artificially injecting the narrative into social medias.

Wait what point are you disagree with me on?

Who said it had anything to do with hero-worshipping. Maybe it's far more sinister forces in the making. Maybe people vote for him just to fuck everyone.

>Both sides are the same!!!

This is basically what people who pretend to be smart say regarding politics.

>nationalism
>the world
Pick one

You don't know him personally, you are making vague remarks based on your liberal agenda that make you look like a child

Clip was uploaded June 2015, Bill's opinion was a fair one to have back then. Now we see there's a real difference between the two.

Clinton is better than Trump, but both suck. Where was Huntsman, Ryan, or Biden?

He is right though. This is the worst election in history and both canidates are the worst anyone have seen.

Trump was never even in office and Hilary is a literal criminal.

This would have been right if a man named donald trump hadnt some along

99% of the time somebody says "it doesn't matter who you vote for" It's a partisan shill trying to get people to support their own shitty, crooked candidate.

Stand up comics and shock jocks, the philosophers of plebs.

>trump might damage america

If he gets even a FEW of his biggest points complete, this country will be far better off. I don't see how Trump can "damage" America when we've been being damaged for 20 years straight

>t. Edgy person who knows nothing about politics

Love his podcasts.

>Trump was never even in office

Because the current generation of politicians who've been in office all of their lives sure is working out great, you fucking baboon.

Well yes, he says America First. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Everything Obama has done has been subversive to the US and has helped countries like Saudi Arabia and Israel. By not helping terrorism, he is already making the world better. Besides, he wants to get rid of ISIS, he isn't totally a pacifist. Cut off supplies and arms to them, they will die.

Thats funny since he sells arms to 3rd world countries.

>Maybe people vote for him just to fuck everyone.

I'm alright with that, I'd probably vote for him just for the possibility of an ensuing clusterfuck that could smash the entire current political scene in the US. However, if your seriously think he'd actually single-handedly get half of the shit done he promises you're beyond naive.

it doesn't matter the ZOG still will run the country

Basically. I think Trump has a chance at making changes that help us though.

No because Trump isn't a Republican and his victory would effectively destroy the GOP and the DNC.
Bill Burr, like most comedians, are faggots who suck Zionist democuck cock.

Trump sells arms to 3rd world countries? He has nothing to do with arms. Also, source. Even if he did, are these countries connected to ISIS? Your post sounds like bullshit, quality shitpost Australia.

>Le edgy person that refuses to take a stand
I hate this type of cuck so fucking much.

And which of those things are so impossible to accomplish? The wall? Tens of billions of dollars, that's literally pocket change for Uncle Sam. A more non-interventionist foreign policy? That's impossible NOT to achieve. Renegotiating trade deals? Tough, but not impossible.

>Where was Huntsman, Ryan, or Biden?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can't be serious.

>Cut off supplies and arms to them, they will die.

How? the most arms ISIS has is captured shit from the Iraqi and Syrian armies. The only faction the US supplies is the FSA (which is a bad idea imo, but not ISIS related) and the SDF (which is fighting ISIS).

>that's impossible not to achieve
I love you Serbia. I hope you get chance to remove kebab once Europe goes to civil war.

That's a dumbass chart. It doesn't have a control point. Conservatives haven't gone farther rights. They by nature like the status quo, hence their name.

Democrats however have gone clearly more and more left. So everything in that chart just looks like the right is moving right, which they aren't. They are just staying in the same spot. Democrats have moved left. If your dumbass chart had a control point it would clearly show that.

>So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth.
- Revelation 3:16

Can't stand supposed centrists. They don't stand for anything.

Cutting off supplies + bombing the shit out. Notice that we dont bomb the parts of ISIS that arent against Assad.

How do you think ISIS suddenly exploded in power in 2014? Serious question.

>FSA is not ISIS

Cool meme, kid. Also, pic related.

His source is his gaping asshole.

>if you're cold or hot you will be devoured
- W.T Snacks 69

yeah let's get our political advice from a fucking comedian

this is why i dont watch (((talk shows)))

How's the weather up there Leaf?

Hot and humid.

>Is he right?
Trump is just a shit sandwich with white bread, while Clinton is radioactive shit sandwich with multicolored bread. But both are still smells similar.

>The wall?
Making Mexico pay for it for a start.

>A more non-interventionist foreign policy?
Do you seriously think he could keep the CIA and Pentagon in check? Losing bases all over the world and therefor power projection abilities? He will get so many wrenches thrown into his plans, it's not even funny.

Which brings us to
>Renegotiating trade deals?
Atleast half of the Congress and Senate, democrats and republicans alike, are in the pockets of the corporations and banks who pretty much drafted these deals, Trump would get cockblocked harder than Obama with his healthcare reform, if he actually really intends to push anything of this through (and I'm not convinced he really is, a guy who states him losing wouldn't be really a big deal for him in the end doesn't sound like he gives a fuck).

>Making Mexico pay for it for a start.

Cut off foreign aid until Mexico pays for it, slap a huge tariff on goods from Mexico until they pay for it, etc. Nothing easier.

>Do you seriously think he could keep the CIA and Pentagon in check?

A said "a MORE non-interventionist policy", you sausage-eating faggot. Yeah, the US will meddle in the affairs of others until it ceases to exist, but a willing President can reduce the meddling a good deal.

>Atleast half of the Congress and Senate, democrats and republicans alike, are in the pockets of the corporations and banks

Yeah, that's why it's going to be tough, the toughest one, actually. Still not impossible, if you're willing and determined enough (and not on the banksters' payroll, of course).

>a guy who states him losing wouldn't be really a big deal for him

Maybe because he's 70, really rich and really successful? It's not like this is a matter of life and death for him. He's obviously not going to fucking kill himself if he loses.

Nusra is not ISIS, they are equally fucked (hence my "giving weapons to the FSA is a bad idea") but this is about ISIS. Yes, FSA members defected to ISIS in the past and yes, alot of them are Islamists. But that doesn't change the fact that they are not the same organization.

They exploded due to the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga both running like cowards, thus giving them a nice stash of armor to employ for their mass assault Blitz tactics. They simply have been more united and motivated than their quite shitty opposition at the time.
You can blame the US government for giving weapons to rebels and thus preventing Assad to curbstomp that insurgency, which helped breed ISIS, but the US never directly supplied them (well, atleast there are no valid indicators to come to that conclusion).

They aren't wrong, doe

>"HUURRR DURRR DURR IT'S ALL THE SAME! POLITICS ARE FUCKED! PEOPLE ARE FUCKED! FUCK FUCK FUCK! BUT I'LL STILL SUPPORT LIBERAL BULLSHIT WHILE PROMOTING A NIHILISTIC ATTITUDE! GEORGE CARLIN WAS GOD!"

t. every overrated comedian ever.

Burr is pretty fucking on point. Honestly, you people think anything will change with Trump? HOKAY.

Let's take the hypothetical and assume that Trump will try to change things for the better. He gets blocked by congress. This is the same argument I used against Bern victims.

What do you people say to that? Congress grid locks Trump. Everyone in the whitehouse grid locks Trump. Oh shit, 4 years of stagnation.

Good luck proving me wrong.

shill for hilary
he knows your normie now has a hard time considering hilary ever, but they might consider trump on how bad hilary is
how to get hilary to win anyways? by telling them not to vote anyway

>Burr is pretty fucking on point. Honestly, you people think anything will change with Trump? HOKAY.

The supreme court alone can have a major effect on the nation. I was never a fan of Bush, but his picks for the SCOTUS are the reason why Heller and MacDonald were handed down. With Gore we probably would have received a "collective right" interpretation.

Obama finally gave up and endorsed her but for a long time she wasnt his candidate and dislike her. Hillary is way mor hawkish.

At least with Trump you get a wall to keep illegal immigrants out.