Woman raped by pokeom

This article is scary. A woman thinks she got raped by a Pokemon. She reported it to the police and all. Not the story itself, but she believing she got raped. What if she accused a real person? How much of the rapes that get reported are imagined like this? If it was a real innocent man, people would have believed her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734361/Woman-tells-police-RAPED-Pokemon-character-felt-assault-virtual-reality-game-detected-creature-bedroom.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't fucking your wife while she's tired considered rape in Sweden?

>victim of digital rape shaming

Yes. A lot of rape in Sweden would not be classified as rape elsewhere.

We had this thread already some guy in a pokemon suit posted that it was him, we all had a good laugh. You must have been prepping your bull now go delete the thread and clean up your wife's creampie.

I knew this costume was a good investment.

Now I can easily lure young women to pokestops and rape all I want and nobody will ever believe them.

Mwahaha!

kek

>advised to see psychiatric help
>goes to psychic

Almost the same, right? Got "psych" and everything.

>inb4 she gets raped telekinetically, wants to sue Jedi when Rogue One comes out.

>raped by master dindu

lmfao

sp00ky

If this happened in the U.S. that women needs to be killed...ASAP

>ar mode
Why are normies such plebs?

Sounds like she had sleep paralysis.

I've had a sexual encounter the same way. You're asleep, but your mind is still awake. Open your eyes and sometimes your mind actually creates illusions that are incredibly realistic.

I woke up to being fucked by this 200 year old looking witch with a butt ugly face. I felt her cunt, which was actually pretty tight, riding up and down on my dick. I couldn't move. I came, she got up, and vanished, and that was it. Other than her being incredibly old and ugly, 8/10. And I didn't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant, because they don't exist.

Pokemon raped me, time to sue nintendo.

>tfw my sleep paralysis experiences have never been that cool
how did you do it

Boyaryshnik is a hell of a drug

Honestly man, I have no idea. I've had sleep paralysis all my life, usually once every 2-3 months, and this was the first time it was somewhat enjoyable. usually they are all horrific. The only thing is that maybe I was focusing on my dick? I don't know. I've tried to recreate the experience but it hasn't worked.

On another note I just remembered another kind of sexual sleep rape. I was laying on my stomach when I started having the sleep paralysis. I felt a hand on my ass. Then a finger pushing against my butthole. I knew I was having sleep paralysis, so I thought well....this is new, I'm just gonna go with the flow here. Then the finger pushed into my butthole, and the combination of me being surprised, and it hurting, jolted me out of the paralysis.

desu I kinda wish I didn't get to startled. Would have liked to have seen where that would have gone. No homo.

I wish there was a foolproof way of getting into sleep paralysis, it's only happened to me like 5 times, a few times I've got excited when it was approaching and my breathing changed so it ended, but fuck, when it's a scary one it really is a motherfucking scary one, never felt so much fear as I have when sleep paralyzed, it doesn't help that you know what it is that much

noice

She was either on a lot of hallucinogens or a dude in a charm answer suit pounded her muff.

That's legitimately interesting, but due to the nature of your experience I'm required by law to say this.

>leaf
>subconsciously fantasizes getting butt fucked
How unsurprising.

If you get a girl drunk and she goes home with you and kinda passes out, then you fuck her is that rape?

Oh man there must be a creepypasta written on this.

What the hell is that picture?

TRIGGERED

YOU FUCKED A SUCCUBUS.

I'm fucking serious. You fucked a succubus. You're going to be cursed.

You fucked a succubus. You are fucking demons.

no mans sky,shopped tho

How can I get some demon pucci?

Oh fu

Aussie planned shitposting btfo

>Moscow
This is a pathetic way to get this game banned in Russia. Russian politicians see the game as security threat.

I bet that Pokemon was muslim

This year will be worst Halloween in ages...

You...don't. Please don't think this is funny. Sleep paralysis is actual proof that demons do exist. The dream realm is where anything can happen until we die right? Ok, wel, there's your God, there's your Satan, there's your angels and there's your demons.

Please don't fuck with that shit.

>A Poo tries to make a rape joke
>Country continues fucking allows rape to happen

IIRC the "Rape" Julian Assange is "guilty" of involves contraception laws, in which he lied about using a condom to an otherwise willing and consenting partner.

There were no STIs or pregnancies involved, but it still qualifies as some sort of statutory rape

Yes, it was Voltorb

It's Ground/Dark type.

Have you contacted your government and reported this strange phenomenon?

Literally a holocaust survivor.

Shut the fuck up

HE IS FUCKING A FEMALE DEMON.

And yet you faggots let sand niggers rape your women in droves and don't do shit about it because "muh multiculturalism". Fuckin cucked Sweden

noice.

yeesh, the worst i've had is just the sheer panic of having sleep paralysis for the frist time. I really hope it won't happen again anytime soon.

The question is how much the sand niggers Actually* rape and how much those instances are partially or entirely made up.

A lot of Swedish women visit sand nigger countries and fuck like crazy while their husbands sit at home and thinks they're having fun with friends in Tunisia.

The rumors about your whore status can't follow you out of Tunisia. But here you can always blame it on rape ;)

FUCKING DEMONS

I had something similiar, but I sleep on my stomach. I didn't see shit but a heavy dude sat on my back and breathed loud into my ear for minutes.

YOU WERE MOLESTED BY AN INCUBUS

Well desu that is a literal dick move. Although, if she wasn't able to feel him not using a condom, she would probably already have every STD imagineable and be way beyond fertility

If she's not conscious, yes it's rape you fucking retard.

>yfw theres really 200 year old magic grannies that sleepfuck your virginity away when you've received enough good boy points

IT'S A FUCKING DEMON. THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING. THE POOR SONABITCH WAS FUCKED BY A FEMALE DEMON.

Isn't that every woman??

lmao

dont forget:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror

>A woman thinks

Stopped reading right there. Thanks for the post though.