Last

Moo

2nd for Stannis

Based Edition.Emilia is GOD desu

>Euron kills Sand Snakes
>Turns empowered lesbian Yara into his sex slave
Is he our guy?

first for bad pussey

Why is everyone on Reddit bitching about his clothes?

What a fucking QUEEN

Because his clothes are ridiculous. Also, if he's the king of ironborn, why isn't he wearing his crown?

So a couple things:

1. What the fuck happened to the Dayne ancestral greatsword Dawn? Made out of meteorites 'n shit? Did Ned throw it away or something?

2. Could it kill white walkers?

>Cersei calls Euron a king
So did Euron declare independence and she's cool with it?
Explain this shit.

Emilia clarke is so fucking annoying as dany

It gets worse and worse

>The more she drank the more she shat and the more she shat the thirstier she got

Hnnnnnggg

Why did the Jews not include this scene?

Why is EVERYONE wearing black now? Seriously. Jon, Tyrion, Daenerys, Sansa, Cersei, Euron, Missandrei, Grey Worm, EVERYONE. Why D&D hate colors?

Sansa is best girl

1. He returned it after killing Dayne, that is when Ashara "committed suicide" depending on which theory you believe

2. Maybe? It wasn't Valyrian or dragon glass so nobody really knows yet

But why though? He's literally sailed the entire world so his finery would be of a different style and he'd be wearing nice clothes to meet the queen.

I would say that it doesn't fit her character arc in the show, but she didn't have a character arc in Meereen at all.

1. Ned took it to Starfall and returned it to it's rightful place.
2. No it just shares some properties of Valyrian steel

Should there be no punishment for treason and no reward for loyalty, /got/?

>implying I wouldnt drink every drop from her delicious ass

mourning colors for Cersei. House colors for the Targs.

Should the son be punished for the sins of the father?

I'd pay good money for a Cersei JOI video

But those aren't nice clothes, he looks like he just left Hot Topic. Why isn't he wearing outlandish Tyroshi silks, or golden jewelry, or anything like that? Why isn't black leather?

Please respond.

but you want the bad pussy

Okay okay okay, I just read the experts (HA)! review at the AV Club because I honestly expected a beatdown for how this episode didnt make any sense at all and the guy over there and literally everyone in the comments loved it? Have the people lost their minds? Is Sup Forums the only place in the world where people acknowledge how mindboggling stupid the last 3 seasons became?

She's such a bad actor but she's ridiculously hot so she keeps my attention

>He returned it after killing Dayne

>Barging into your enemy's sister's room after having killed him, with his special sword in tow That's a power move. They definitely fucked.

Yeah but how am I supposed to masterbate without a dragon queen shitting on HBO?

House colors for Targ are red and black. I notice a distinctive lack of red in their attires.

Denise Thiccgaryen

I can't wait to see her fall in the finale.

see

It looked very silken and stylish to me, I don't think gold fits the character.

There was supposedly brief nudity in the episode tonight

so where was it?

Why did she have to get fat and bloated

Doesn't he kill 2 of the sneks? Which one gets captured?

Old dead guy weiner

the naked dick on the gutted body

>Littlefinger just spends a season sitting around at Winterfell to be executed by children
>Jon has to be absolutely confirmed rightful king
>Whole season comes down to doing what they tried to with the wights since book one
>The word of countless witnesses and a man brought back from the dead still is not enough
>Dany wont just end the war by attacking kings landing because muh innocents
>Lannisters somehow but Tyrells and Dorne
This season is going to be shit. The only thing I am looking forward to is Jaime and Tyrion meeting

What was the point of Jon dying, if nobody cares about it. A man has literally been stabbed to death and rose from the grave, and nobody has mentioned it since it happened.
I mean, when it happened in the real world, we still talk about it 2000 years later.

Clothes look badass honestly

If reddit hates him that gives me all the more reason to like him

And like a pirate would wear a crown? Who do you think he is, cersei? Like he needs a crown to validate his power

*dany prepares to conquer westoros*

*dramatic music*

*dragons appear on screen*

WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE?

It's from a meteor wich could, or could not, have even nobler properties than off valyrian steel, be just simply stronger, even weaker, or just an average sword with a sun engraving

It allowed him to get out of his nights watch vows

Literally in every season finale, and numerous times in the previous season.

>woman literally raises you from the fucking dead
>banish her

I'm still mad Jon and Melisandre never fucked tbqh

But she's 10/10 icandy

he is the king of the 14 seas ;^)

can confirm

am jewish lawyer

desu she's so much hotter without that stupid wig.

>why do people complain about tight leather pants in game of thrones
uhm

salsa really needs to realize she's irrelevant now
she's just some cheap whore to be sold off

jon should've bitch slapped her in front of all the other lords the moment she interrupted him

Sorry if I missed the explanation. But did Stannis literally leave 0 people at Dragonstone? The biggest fucking fortress in the whole show, and not a single man with a spear to make sure no one takes it? Was it just unoccupied for the past 3 seasons, while no one else noticed?

strawman

Euron looks like a jojo character.

Preston's video will be an absolute bloodbath.

He left 1000 men there, but D&D forgot I guess.

She speaks of marriage, for fuck sake.

The singing was quite enjoyable. Would listen again.

I legitimately don't know what your criticism is. They're medieval folk, riding horses and walking around doing shit all day. Their pants are gonna be leather and baggy leather would chafe and be uncomfortable.

They fucked off after Stannis got rekt by Ramsay Sue

I'm more worried about Cersei knowing Dany would arrive at Dragonstone yet she didn't send anybody there to wait for her or something

>This...is the work of an enemy fleet!

Okay, uh, I like this show. But this is bothering me.

Yara and Theon steal all the ships on the iron islands. They sail to meet Kelly C, pick up her army, and start sailing to Dragonstone.

Just in the time this takes, the ironborn left on the islands, from scratch without even a fucking rowboat BUILD THE BIGGEST BEST FLEET IN THE FUCKING WORLD AND SAIL IT TO KINGS LANDING. Like hundreds of massive warships. I realize were talking about a show with zombies and dragons but this is so impossible and stupid and beyond all reasonable explanation that it's just staggering.

Can someone explain to me the LF logic and why exactly does the Vale follow him so blindly when hes an outsider in a notroiously closed-off kingdom and not even an Arryn?

>Be Vale, literally a fuckton of elite knights, the only Great House entirely untouched by war, and second only to the Tyrells in sheer numbers
>Be Vale, have an impenetrable fortress that not even Dragons can damage, that even Aegon the Conqueror couldnt conquer without making a treaty for
>Decide at a whim to finally enter the war, literally on the weakest team in all of westeros. Seriously, the North is pathetic at this point, theyre antifa-tier militarily and the weakest most battle-ravaged region in the Seven Kingdoms after the Riverlands (Imagine, both the Starks and Boltons, the two major Houses had their armies utterly annihilated)

Why the fuck wouldnt LF keep the Vale allied with the Crown and form a formidable alliance of Arryn-Lannister-Greyjoy Fleet. Hell why not joy Khaleesi and entirely tip the war to her favor even more? Is Sansa Tullys pussy worth risking all that for? FFS, shes even treating him like crap every step of the way and openly emasculating him, and somehow not even the Knights of the Vale notice what a cuck he is and are allowing him to lord over them

SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

I was like "wow this guy is really good at singing for some random soldier" and then I realized it was Ed Sheepshaggran

It's winter up in this bitch, get your wool going.

Send whom? Does she have any army to speak off? If she does, why didn't that army handle the Sparrow crisis, and shouldn't it be busy protecting the capital right now.

he has control of the kid king dumbass
do you even fucking watch

Yeah but it's not cold in Kings landing yet

They stole the fastest ships, not all the ships.

yo time passes its almost as if each episode doesnt pickup at the same time as the end of the previous episode

>that not even Dragons can damage

Why not?

I want Cersei to fuck me.

He wants salsa's bad pussi

>Is Sansa Tullys pussy worth risking all that for?
Yes. Littlefinger has a chip on his shoulder because Starks cucked him out of Catelyn's pussy, and getting Sansa, the next best thing, is literally his entire motivation, not power.

That entire episode was fucking filler. Jewed me again D&D

Just saw the leaks

>mfw they're gonna drag through another season without anything really happening with the wights

Is it ever?

Im arguing why has LF joined the literally hobo-tier North and not a more powerful ally when all he is about is "da laddah" Its a side argument of mine of why the fuck the Vale doesnt see through his idiocy and just get rid of him and the control Sweetrobin themselves. FFS theyre an army, they can kill LF and force their will on Robin

He's just a fucking idiot, the Vale is only impenetrable because it's impossible to storm with men. They'd have to siege it like 20 men at a time and would get picked off easy, they mention this like Book 1. But with dragons Dany could just fly up and roast the shit out of them.

>how does time pass so fast

ive stopped asking that question, worse crimes being committed

The implication is the iron born just were not trying hard enough to win
>Gilbert Farwynd's plan is viable
Really it just has turned into wars are won by characters and their power level. Jaime can beat the Reach because his character power is greater

Why are the Riverlands fucking frozen over while Kings Landing isn't even chilly?

probably been half a year to a full year since yara left the iron islands with only part of the fleet.

Who is the least attractive woman in the series and why is it Dany?

She didn't use the army because tommen and the queen supported them. Why no one would take the fucking biggest castle ever, is beyond retarded.

presumably no one knows about dany.
if he joins the lannisters they win, and he doesnt get the throne.

see how this is bad? and why he picks starks?

>Who is the least attractive woman
Yara Greyjoy. Compare with the original.

Riverlands are north of KL and not on the ocean, remember Seattle is north of Montreal yet gets no snow.

>the next best thing, is literally his entire motivation, not power.

This makes no sense since LF has been spending decades cultivating his ascent to power before all the shenanigan even began.

Are you telling me he sent the kingdoms into chaos in the first place just for Cat or Sansa pussy?

LF loves Sansa, but he also hates the Lannisters. I seriously doubt he would ever ally with them.

Being the powerhouse of the Northern Alliance allows LF to have more power than he would with the Lannisters, who would give him none.

LF doesn't hate the lannisters.

Why is it 30 degrees in Indiana when it's 70 in Florida some days?

No, she isn't. What's with the overtly enthusiastic faggots we get here now? Where did you cockmutants even come from?

pacing feels a bit rushed
jaime's reaction and suddenly becoming on-board with cersei felt weird - then again, he's always been a beta shit without principle
and sam already discovering a dragonglass mountain beneath dragonstone

all the dialogue felt like it was coming from the same person thanks to D&D writing

they're definitely wrapping this shit up without carrying about the details