Where does Sup Forums get it's news?

I've given up on Fox. I've checked their website every morning for the past fifteen years, but they recently started spewing anti-Trump propaganda. This is unacceptable to me.

Is there another decent news website out there?

Drudge Report is great, but it's not comprehensive enough. I go there after I read the news to fill in the gaps.

CNN and Reuters are utter shit.

RT is a possibility. Their pro-Russian propaganda is obvious enough that I can mentally filter it without getting pissed off.

What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324392804578358743706989224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN very reliable and formal website

Bild.de

lol no. It's a vehicle for leftist propaganda.

It's both funny and sad that people here genuinely think if you ever criticize someone then you are shilling for their opponents. Fox is the only MSM outlet still defending Trump.

t. Don Lemon

Take a hike kike

My ass.

>TODAY: 2 NIGGERS DIED IN A CAR CRASH SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA

i get my news from a vietnamese fishing forum

>Where does Sup Forums get it's news?
Sup Forums

If something news worthy happens i wont read about in my Country anyway and this board is a good collective of shit that goes on

Hannity

>criticism
>Trump literally said murder Hillary Clinton
>Trump thinks Obama is the leader of ISIS

>Fox defending Trump
:^)

Thanks for correcting the record! :^)

I use Drudge, The Hill, kikebart on and off,Fox Business is so underrated it's covered the election amazingly.

>bild.de
Is there an English version?

They are no longer defending Trump. There has been a string of headline articles that are blatant shilling. It's like some Jew suddenly went in and said shutitdown.jpg

I don't really have a preferred source of news. I try to keep updated with a bunch of different sites that have different biases. Don't want to get caught up in an echo chamber bubble.

That said, Fox has always been a mouthpiece for the Republican establishment, so the fact that they lambast an anti-establishment candidate is no surprise.

Lies

>FOX News
>anti-Trump
????

zerohedge, although it's quite putin-friendly as well
obvious bait is obvious

>constantly talk about how biased the media is against him
>not defending him

If you actually think any less than 80% of the people at Fox are not trump supporters you're fucking retarded.

ah, it feels good turning one's back of ard and zdf and all that crap. another two to five years and ill hardly recognize any of their tv people.

these people are just irrelevant

BBC

CNN very reliable and formal website (IT'S NOT)

>Is there an English version?
don't. it's merkel-ass-kissing, ALLEGEDLY conservative yellow press

>not getting all of your news from Daily Stormer

notice how they started doing it just as the CEO gets fired for sexually harrassing megan?

okay

Google News and Sup Forums. they kinda balance out to as close to reality as one can get.

so many things will never be known for sure. keep that in mind, but try to avoid becoming a Sup Forumstard who thinks everything is a hoax or a false flag.

Lies, he never said to murder anyone shill...

if you know anything about modern history all news media is propaganda, you don't really have any sources other than your own gut feeling

y is reuters shit?

y not AP

Sup Forums

Can't trust the Jewish media.

ive dropped Television around 2006 and at best watched some US stuff on the Internet but even dropped that eventually

i have no longer any idea who any german "celebs" are supposed to be and i honestly dont even care anymore

Drudge, Breitbart, American Renaissance, Marginal Revolution.

The guy who pretty much founded fox was outed for sexual harassment or something gay. He was pro trump too.

New guy comes in, now there is anti trump propaganda coming out.

Coincidence?

>hurrrrrrrr my candidate who sometimes has autistic downs outbursts isn't always treated nice
I'm voting for Trump, but sometimes you fuckers are oblivious. There is no such thing as a perfect candidate.

Breitbart?

It's not the media. it's just that trump is actually THAT bad and stupid, user.

>Clinton News Network.

The best part is he acts so nutty yet fills arenas and continues to do so.

Indeed.
Too much anti-America crap. During the Bush administration I heard so much about how evil I am that I don't need to read about it every morning now.
I love Breitbart but it's not really news. Sometimes a soothing echo chamber is nice though.

globalism. counterbalance it with zerohedge

good, now we need to get more people to do the same. merkel's power is directly derived from control of the MSM.

I actually use news apps Sup Forums will jump all over me for. CNN and Drudge with Fox. I also use Google News on my phone a lot because it lets me set what news stories I get. My Google news is 90% guns and military and 10% local news.

In reality though, I watch my local news getting ready for work in the morning and that gives me a good idea of what happened yesterday. For the most part, local news is a lot less biased than national 24/7 news media

If you don't get your news from Rachel Maddow you obviously don't know what you're doing with your life.

You're missing the most obvious answer: all of them. They have their bias.

>Just recognize the bias in each
>Check them all
>Figure out the truth

I unironically get my news from Sup Forums. I don't read the jew media. Think about it. If it's not talked about on Sup Forums it's not relevant anyway.

i just need an app that alerts me to a new Sup Forums sticky because that generally means it's habnig

Zerohedge is a Russian information operation. Can have interesting stuff, just recognize it as such.

but... wow, fuck you retard. just fuck you

from the internet.

this is sensible advice, but I just can't bear to add to their viewcounts anymore. It's like giving money to a bum, when you should be handing him an exit bag and a bottle of propane.

Fuck it I'll check my trips myself

I use twitter and just follow most of the mainstream news outlets, along with a lot of the politically fringe ones, to get a more comprehensive view of things. It works well enough for me. Sup Forums is useful too, if you cross-reference stuff during happenings on other sites as proof.

You have to go to the media, not the other way around. That's what separates the blue pilled from the red pilled.

One America Network is pretty good. They show all of the Clinton/Kaine and Trump/Pence rallies live, are commercial free, and have segments to educate on how our government works.

>Muh it's true, NO I WONT POST IT.
It's obvious he's referring to the reasoning behind the 2nd amendment. That it is for the people in order to defend against the corrupt government cucks like hillary.

>What echochamber hugbox do you guys use? My safespace was recently invaded by meanies who told me I'm not special.

Jesus Christ.

I like the cut of their jib. Thanks user.

I get my news from Sup Forums

>Herring Plans to Launch New Conservative News Network
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324392804578358743706989224

Do you want unbiased or conservative? They're not the same. They're not better than a liberal news network if you're looking for the truth.

This. Come on, guys

More

From Sup Forums

It was. I don't know what happened.

Being constantly shilled at is degrading. In an era where all media is so blatantly biased one way or the other, there is no reason to take a beating.
Ideally unbiased, but I will settle for conservative.

Theden.tv but they stopped posting frequent articles

Bitch, i agree with you. So does this user:
I tought it's pretty fucking obvious. Yet there is this guy
jumping on the first user out of nowhere with MUH SHILLS.

OAN's news seems pretty unbiased with equal time given. I like them because they actually give a few minutes to each news story and report on news I just don't hear about otherwise. I'll read their crawler and pick up a tidbit of information and search the interwebs and sure enough something went down that the big boys like CNN, MSNBC, BBC, ABC,et. al just won't touch. Stories that take a day, sometimes two, to even hit Sup Forums.

That being said there is no doubt that their opinion pieces are heavy conservative.