I'm not doing good, Sup Forums

I am forced to lie to my work because I missing so much. Like I seriously just told my boss that my mother was in the hospital.

I am a nervous wreck.

Europe is destroyed.

We are facing the possibility of HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON as a president.

The Jews have won.

I am debating on whether or not to put a bullet in my head.

The only thing that used to keep me going was women. Now they are degenerates who suck nigger cock or are fat.

I can't take it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACdRZMSp-z0
youtube.com/watch?v=YfELaYHxugw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8-9et4w3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The solution to western society "nigger and slutty white women problems"

Right now, our society is infected with "ghetto thug culture". The best way to reverse it, is implementing "Asian kawaii culture" to the lower tiers of society

Niggers
> feed them anime and they will become docile
> anime provides a fatherly figure for them
> helps reduce testosterone fueled aggression on others

ex: see black anime review youtubers and notice how anime COMPLETELY pacifies them
youtube.com/watch?v=ACdRZMSp-z0

Slutty white/black/latina/asian trash at the clubs kinda girl
> replace nigger beats and coontunes with kpop and kdrama
> girls seek romantic love and idealism instead of nigger dicks and materialism
> a noticeable increase in weeaboos will occur, but it feminizes low class female back to healthier ways

ex: imagine if you have poor butterfaced girls who cakes up, wear slim shorts, and become healthy fit instead of twerking a lard ass with skin stretchmarks
youtube.com/watch?v=YfELaYHxugw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

The ride doesn't stop for you. The bullet misses it's target. You will always wake up again. Welcome to the gravity well called Earth. You are here forever. Why do you think clocks are circles and not lines?

oh my god this is not helping pls stop

Don't kill yourself.

Focus on the good aspects of life in the US (there are a lot of them), improve yourself and remember that the rise of Trump is an indicator of change, whether or not he wins.

There's hope yet.

Thanks, bong bro.

I'm with you OP. Life is hard. Love.

>I can't take it anymore.

Then, man, do your part in upholding your beliefs and preventing what you fear from happening. There are politicians you can contact, anonymously or not, about checing out shit Hillary caused, you can spread on major networks info about it, progress on investigations. Even lurking here for a couple of days should provide you with plenty of infographics, sources, other sources for cross-reference and arguments why this or that candidate would be a better or worse choice. You can address all that, after your own research, create one bigger post stating your beliefs with arguments supporting them, countering most common arguments against and making people see it, form their opinions.

Too many people sit on their assess scared but won't do anything if there's no big group to back them up.

Also, talk with your wife, chill a bit, spend some quality time with friends and loved ones in general, remember that politics is part of your life, possibly important - but there are things beside, some of them worthwhile and good no matter who's the president. Don't neglect those things. Cherish them.

Don't turn on the TV and get off of Sup Forums for a few weeks. Do stuff you like.

Do your duty to your country
join the military or go into politics
but dont kill yourself

the last thing the world needs is one less white man

Sup Forums , not even once

>Complaining instead of doing something about it.

I present you the modern white male.

OP here. This.

Why kill yourself? Kill libs and nigs first and if you must die, die in battle and enter valhalla

If you're going to end your life then at least do it in a meaningful way that will change something. Don't waste it, it's precious.

You overdosed on redpill. You need to fill your mind with brainless entertainment and drugs for a few weeks and stop Sup Forumsing. Not everyone can handle the truth.

Chin up brother.
It's always darkest before the dawn.

You need to leave Sup Forums. For good. This place is full of raving lunatics who advance an extreme ideology that has no basis in fact, and blue pill cheerleaders that get off by working them into a frenzy. If you're allowing a self proclaimed fringe extremist imageboard to affect your lens on life you've let it go too far.

This is close to paranoia.

The world will not end in our lifetimes, every doomsday cult predicts the end of times when they are alive. Nothing is special about what is happening now, the world will go on.

Take a step back and focus on a hobby or something else that you enjoy. It is good to be informed but you can take a break from watching the news and reading Sup Forums.

Perhaps seek help from a psychiatrist.

>no basis in fact

Lol lurk more faggot

A recent injury had me doing nothing but redpilling the shit out of myself

Turned into an alcoholic, gained 15lbs, fitness is in the shitter.

Thanks Sup Forums

Watch more anime, jerk off more, keep job.

Things can change.

Do it for Trymp, you faggot.

Work, rest, work, rest. Repeat until November when we'll see the true future of the world.

There will be rope on that day if (((they))) deny our victory.

If that makes you the raving lunatic, it must make me...

;)

Do a mass-shooting, faggot!

OP, I was in your place about 3 years ago. I will tell you what I wish someone had told me then. Grow a fucking spine. Reality is harsh, if you are caving in then 9 chances out if 10 you have done minimal effort in building your mental and emotional strength, leaning on others. If you don't already, lift, builds confidence. Focus on yourself for a while, even if it feels uncomfortable to do so at first.

Stop being on Sup Forums for a few weeks

This place sucks your time and strength like a sex-starved nympho

The ARYANDIED is soon upon us.

Kill yourself ARYAN scum and throw your corpse upon the PYRE OF SOULS.

Soon the world will be the planet ANGLOJEW and your death will be instrumental in achieving this.

Europe is destroyed. The Euro-peons have lost.
Soon, Clinton will rule over your people, sending the last few AMERICAN ARYANS to their well-fated graves.

HUZZAH!

just avoid Sup Forums

That will only make white men get cucked by gooks

We need white pussy
we need to reconquer them bitches

Be careful about invoking things like hospitalizations (that can be easily proven with a fucking phone call). The first thing you need to do if you want to keep that job is to think your way out of that lie first and go back to work.

What kind of job? Doesn't even sound like it's worth it.

Also, if this is genuine and you have a health insurance plan, you can get yourself hospitalized for real if you say the magic words "I feel hopless most of the time and like hurting myself." Just look for the online depression scales. You'll be in a psych ward for a nice vacation before you can say paid time off. You could also go for the alcohol in-patient vacation, but the problem is insurance won't cover all of it and there are legitimate medical tests that can show whether or not you've been using long term.

Let's take care of that problem first.

>lift
whats this shit about lifting? do boxing or hunting ffs. gyms are for homos

Don't brother, all will be restored, it must. Learn the anthropic principle, it applies to human psychology as well. We matter, of course we do. We can not possibly go extinct as a 100% pure blooded race, but the devil races which don't belong here can, and should, and they will brother. Perhaps even in your lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ

don't worry* brother

Also, become a NEET, you will feel bad, ashamed, and guilty about it at first, but then you will realize it is the right choice to make. Your race which is your nation, one nation Adam, the Adamic race, is far more important than some insignificant job upholding the welfare of a bunch of racial foreigners fucking your White daughters and sisters. Only a ruthless careerist scumbag would not put his race>nation>family>individual before his "professional" career/job.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

Don't be a goy, be a god. A White NEET god.

THIS.

You're not fucking funny mongrel filth. Devil Satan spawn.

Golden advice Hun filth.

before you kill yourself, make sure to kill as many shitskins as possible, I believe in you OP you can do it....

If you seriously wanna end yourself, at least an hero for the cause.

Work out. Your stress hormones and adrenaline how no outlet and are ravaging your mind and body.

Start training, weights and cardio, and you'll be much more happy.

Have* not how

We will keep sacrificing to our DARK GODS.

You cannot stop us, CHRISTKEK.

I agree, I am no sadist, I like to give others hope, but if there is logically no other option of hope open to them. I am not so sadistic as to keep one alive resulting in their continued torture just so I can fucking pretend like I'm a good decent person.

If you decide to go brother, at least make.... use.... of yourself. But just remember, there is always time to die, no rush. The thought of my adversaries sadistically and ruthlessly dancing on my grave keeps me alive, it fuels my Godly hatred for them, I will take what is mine, no compromises. Gods don't compromise.

You sound like a nu-male. Come live in Europe, fits pussies like you perfectly.

Wait, is you faggot saying you're calling off work because of Sup Forums?

Do a flip when you'll jump too :D

You'd do a better job for us if you'd fucking encourage us dumb ass, we already know our adversaries are fucking psychotic, rampant Satanists. Fucking dumb ass, take this shit seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8-9et4w3w