Having a penis does NOT make you automatically male. I can't believe the ignorance and bigotry of this board

Having a penis does NOT make you automatically male. I can't believe the ignorance and bigotry of this board.
At birth, doctors assign a privileged gender status (“male”) to all babies who appear to posses a penis (even though many are actually trans women and trans feminine nonbinary people).

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transpassing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu, tits with timestamp or GTFO

What about balls? Can I be sure if I have two of those and a cock?

m-muh dik?

Gonna need to see more of that person...

Ummmm no thanks

seek professional mental help as soon as possible

Not automatically, but biologically :)

At birth they don't know if the kid has mental problems, the kid needs to develop a little bit to diagnose.

Go back to tumblr.
Sage in all holes.

>many
>0.3%

Y chromosome = male

kys and saged

>Having a penis does NOT make you automatically male
But it does. Saged, shill bait.

who is this spic sperm deposit chick?

they are just like us totally not mentally ill bro

Oh, look, it's another tranny thread. Obligatory:

>imgur.com/r/transpassing

Many transgendered people are forced into their gender roles. If society stopped doing that approximately 15%-25% would be transgender

>privileged gender status (“male”)

you're fucking retarded I work my whole life so some slut can jack me off in my sleep and garnish my wages for 18 years. where is the privelidge in that? I can't even work a cushy government job THOSE ARE FOR WOMEN SO THINGS CAN BE "MORE EQUAL". what if I cry because I am homeless on the street, cold and alone, no horny woman is going to offer ME any money. I just die.

So I think you're retarded. super retarded. actually, I'm glad you're in germany, where you can express yourself and find the treatment you need, rather than just being killed outright.

tonight in your sleep a spider will bite you, leading to a tiny blood clot that will get lodged in your lung. you'll be at a feminist rally and cough at an inappropriate time. your peers will turn on you like rabid animals. then maybe, after all of that, you'll understand the shit you're pouring on to me and all men.

Gender dysphoria is nowhere near that common and even then it's a mental illness, the people who aren't "forced into gender roles" and are transitioned have incredibly high suicide rates because they eventually realise they're just a gimped version of the what they were born as

>forced gender roles
do all trannies time travel here from the 60s? jesus christ.

But are you prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?

KYS

>imgur.com/r/transpassing
based

Wish there were qt trans girls in rural England.

This is what happens when we give women more rights. Actual harmful mental illnesses become accepted, encouraged and even forced at schools rather than treated like they should be.

But being OP does makes you a faggot.
And they say tublr is so progressive.

Baby doesn't knows what sex, it doesn't even understands genders. This starts later on. A chimp baby basically recognizes itself in mirror, but a human baby not. So how can they be born trans if they don't even see themselves in mirror?

>baby doesn't knows what sex, it doesn't even understands genders

exactly men, but how do we keep our weminz calm without looking like Nazis ?

Don't worry, feminism literally happens in every society just before their collapse. Soon women will know what they've done, not just to men but also to themselves.

>Having a penis does NOT make you automatically male.

Yes it does. All that other nonsense is made up bullshit. The kind of thing that happens at the fall of an empire.

I took the bait and here is your (fuckyou)

If the patriarchy is so powerful and privileged, why do some men reassign themselves to be the inferior gender?

Does this mean my life is a lie

Grab yourself a biology book you twat, just because you claim that you're what ever gender. doesnt make you that

Keep this cancer on /lgbt/ where it belongs.

SAGE

This belongs more on Sup Forums than on /lgbt/. We NEED to raise awareness!

>awareness

says the person that don't know how the birds and bee's works

you can shove your "awareness" right up your useful idiot ass buddy

oh look a feminine penis thread

If you have a set of xy chromosomes and gonades that produce lots of small cells used for breeding, then you are male
If you have a set of xx chromosomes and have gonades that profuce few very large cells for breeding, then you are female.

If you have malfunctioning gonades and either a xy or xx set of chromosomes you are either male or female but you are defective

If you have a set of xxy, x, or any other kind of chromosomal anormality you are a mutant

If you have a xx or xy set of chromosomes and think you are the opposite then you are mentally ill

That's all there is

I'd rate this bait 6/10

Yes, biology is real. You are just a failed beta manlet that doesn't have what it takes to live as a man. On top of that you are a degenerate.
You need to repent and remember who you are.

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." -- Gen 1:27

"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out." -- John 6:37

"Whoever gets sense loves his own soul; he who keeps understanding will discover good."
-- Proverbs 19:8

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth."
-- Psalm 139:13-15

"For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving"
-- Timothy 4:4

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
-- Ephesians 2:10

"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain."
-- Proverbs 31:30

I-if that's a dude...

>Having a penis does NOT make you automatically male
You're right. Having a Y gene DOES make you automatically male, no matter if you chop off your penis and overdose on feminizing hormones. That just makes you a mutilated faggot.

You will never be considered as a woman as long as you have a Y gene, which was assigned to you at birth. You cannot defy the will of God and Nature.

Checkmate, Kraut.