What is Sup Forums majoring in? What's the best degrees, what's the most degenerate ones?

What is Sup Forums majoring in? What's the best degrees, what's the most degenerate ones?
I'm personally thinking of going into business administration.

Go for nuclear or oil engineering

Bioengineer here.

Don't ever major in bioengineering.

Physics major. Work load is retarded but I love it and I like how challenging it is.

No degree. Find a good opportunity in a small business and grow.

>24, 50k/year

Im convinced the degree doesn't matter (unless stem). Companies just want to see you committed to something for 4 years.

Economics major here i have no idea what im doing

Accounting here.
I feel like a fucking kike

Petroleum engineering, it's like the best thing ever around these parts.

Medicine

social studies

Aero undergrad

Politics - going into government this year on grad scheme.

I've been immensely lucky to get this place. Id strongly advise anyone thinking of going to uni to study something worthwhile like engineering.

Gender studies here.
Don't do it, no matter how large the female to male ratio is, none of them will suck your dick.

No. The time for petroleum engineering is over. Go into chemical engineering if you must

Too niche.

EE is best engineering

Construction management

Business Administration is a retarded degree. What do you expect to do with such a major? Work as a pointy-haired boss in an office building? Do you really think anyone will hire a little kid fresh out of college to be a manager?

useless degree op. most business admin is either common sense, or covered in accounting classes.

pretty sure a dual major in accounting/finance will cover the entire coursework of business admin, but it will open up many more career opportunities

The best degree is what you're interested in.

The most degenerate is when you base your decision off of what internet autists say

I don't have the brain for chemistry or EE m8

Finance or STEM. I cannot speak for STEM but my finance degree made me right winged.

This is a lie that has resulted in millions of young adults with no decent job and a mountain of debt. Debt you can't even avoid with bankruptcy. Go to college to get a marketable skill, don't go for "the college experience" or to "follow your dreams."

>The best degree is what you're interested in.
NO

best degree is the one that's a conduit to a job you are very good at.

Passions change

W O W

You must've been really fucking bluepilled to have chosen Gender Studies as a male. I don't care how much pussy is there that's money down the drain.

I'm buried in debt instead of being buried in pussy.

The only thing preventing me to commit suicide is because I'm an only son and no one else will carry on the family line.

Can't decide

Either communication or business or marketing

I still can't believe this. You're baiting, aren't you?

>when saying you have no degree is better than saying your degree

MA Historical studies here, First class.

They may say you won't be getting the big bucks, and they may be right, but historical studies is the study of everything that has ever happened, as well as the tales men tell to justify all the things they hold dear.

A proper study of history is the ultimate Redpill, and is therefor the best course of study for all young Sup Forumsacks.

It turns out that nothing is true, there is only the great Argument that Civilisation has with itself. How wonderful.

Stop being a fag. Go get a trade and pick up sloots in the pub m8. I guarantee your depression will melt away after you get some pussy and a real man's line of work.

Also, I majored in English and Spanish philology. Learned some more languages along the way and now I'm an interpreter/translator. It's pretty comfy and the money is good. Plus, I actually do something I like.

>being a glorified robot makes you a real man

Physics MSc

I'm just saying, do something you can balance with what you love and what's economically feasible and fuck bitches. Guaranteed to pull you out of depression, you will feel useful and valid.

Computer Science. Both of my brothers major in business administration and business administration is what you major in when you just want to go to college and hang out and party.

7th semestre of international affairs (international politics if i may)

will get a major on economics then ill be ready to go

almost done with poli sci, going to Law School after.

and yeah I know itsa meme degree, I'll probably kill myself in a couple years if it doesn't work out

ME. Got work in Austria. There's a huge demand for MEs in Austria, don't give me shit because we're constantly looking for more people.

It gets really boring with time, sitting at a desk day in day out...but it's comfy and the pay is alright.

i have ba of commerce majoring in economics, finance and economic and international policy+ honours year in economics with a thesis.

currently finishing my masters in applied finance with a job set up for next year at a big 4 bank (top 10 globally in terms of market cap)

essentially i sold my soul for a medium wage.

little do they know i brows pol and meme magic for trump

Chemical engineering, going to do my MSc soon since you get paid to do one here in Canada (min. 25k a year).

Jobs straight out of undergrad are extremely difficult to find in Canada without connections. If you're parents are poor like mine your only shot is to do grad school. I've seen people with

Architectural History student here, couldn't agree more. Seeing how based Greeks/Romans were in their prime is fascinating and redpilled af

Should I drop out of Accounting to become an Electrician?

Only other things I'd do college for are IT/Biology/Geology

But basically i'm looking @ Electrician, Geology, and Accounting

Computer science or software engineering

econ

Law , specializing in Taxes

Go into trade. HVAC makes banks.

Damn everyone here is fucking smart

Chemistry. Currently completing an MEng in materials production and synthesis

History with minor in philosophy

at least I'm in a french immersion program

Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, and Finance.

Chemsistry. Fuck knows what I'll do after it though

Majoring in cyber security here. Hoping to work for Lockheed Martin, Boeing, or Northrop Grumman in the future.

Albertan, Petroleum Geology
Thoughts?

Unless you plan on being a doctor or engineer, it really doesnt matter what you major in

Getting a Masters in Public Administration, graduating nexrt spring

Hopefully I can find some comfy well paying Government jobs

Medical Biology

Well at least its not art history and I can go in to research later

Have a MS in math, but I'm going back for an Associates in network admin lol

Thinking about going into computer science. Feel kind of uneasy about it, though. Worried I'll be replaced by Pajeets before I can even get into the workforce.

Everyone that takes EE is a fucking fag

>lying on the internet

baka desu

Currently 2nd semester of aquaculture

>What's the best degrees
Medieval studies, to prepare you for the inevitable post-collapse future organization of the world, where finite and nonrenewable resources no longer inflate the population, cheapen life and demoralize. Our reckoning will come. Balance will follow.

you jelly burger?

i fish

shooting for Ph.D in Germanic Philology, just like Dr. Goebbels

accounting degree takes a while; trade takes a while as well with apprenticeships and the years required to become a journeyman, etc. but my friend is in a union and working to become an electrician and is already making good money.
depends if you can survive the long degree, or the hard-work outside as an electrician.

Ok, continue to major in "business administration" then but don't say you weren't warned.