Florida Thread

Florida Thread-Hurricane Season Edition

Floridians and Australians only! Everyone else GTFO!

bump

>Everyone else GTFO!

Ayyy time for eternal Floridian thread.
Who Orlando here?

407 checking in

Panama City here

Florida man is my favorite super hero.

Floridians are the most retarded people in the USA by far.
And I've been to Kentucky and Alabama, they are geniuses in comparison

So, what's the general opinion of the Space Coast? I'm planning on getting the fuck outta CT, and relocating back to the great state of Florida, but I don't know how much it's changed.

Any firsthand input would be greatly appreciated.

It must feel fucking horrible to shit in streets while a mere fucking state has an entire thread, and you have nothing!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW.

Is Florida more like a bible-belt Southern state (Alabama/Georgia) or a south west state like Arizona?

Or is it unique

Reporting in, senpai!

ATLANTIC BEACH AND PETES BAR DRUNK REPORTING IN

In Florida, the further north you go, the more southern it gets.

321 here. Working in a nice comfy air conditioned office. Obligatory opiate buzz keeping me content.

It's unique. North Florida is just south Georgia and Alabama except Gadsden County which is like Mississippi. Central Florida is full of old white people and Osceola County is mainland Puerto Rico. Tampa is great and all and South Florida is Cuba and strung out degenerates. Then you go south to margaritaville.

850 reporting in again,

Where's my PensaBros?

Just renewed my annual pass

Also 305 reporting

Make some friends you fuck. If you live in central Florida and pay to go to theme parks you need to make some new friends.

South florida is mostly republican except for little hati and other black counties

Don't be so mean to panjeet, they have a bretty gud thread on their police right now

You will understand when you have kids retard

Just moved to downtown Miami, what the hell do white people do for fun here?

Well, the ones in Orlando shoot nigs so...

>Downtown

Ain't a problem for me. I have friends who work at Disney who can let me in for free.
My buddy usually takes me and three other of my friends in for free about once a week.

who here is Suncoast?

305 bruv

>enjoy waiting in line for 1 hour each ride
>Not having Fast pass because you where snuck in

I approve, but it's shit compared to this.

>Florida secedes
>miami gets annexed by Cuba
Is this the dream scenario?

>Floridians
>race

Did their inbreeding and fucking themselves up went so far they diverged noticeably from the gene pool of the rest of the humanity?

Of course a pole wouldn't know about superior genes. You people spread across Europe in search for improving your round-headed slav genetics.

Actually I've never waited for more than 20mins for any ride at Disney. Only thing I had to wait more than 20 mins was to get a photo with elsa.

Space coast checking in.
Im in port st john. This place is full of 40 year old gangstas who live with their parents. While they continued to cook meth, i went to ucf to get my eng degree. Space coast is crust.

Yeah, that's why I am surprised by severity and speed of the effects of inbreeding - since we have quite much more diversity in our genetic material, we never had the same problem "Floridians" do, so we may be slightly less prepared for prospects of mongrels so much fucked up they are being considered a separate race.

561 Master Race checking in. About to head into work for the God Emperor.

union park here

floridians are all either new yorkers who got sick of the place being so liberal or cubans

Is Satellite Beach worth a damn?

GA here. I came to laugh at America's dick taking endless hurricanes while we watch with binoculars and overcharge them for gas and hotel rooms when they evacuate.

Love it

I'm on the beach

Picked up a Boars Head Ultimate Sub the other day for $5.99. It was absolutely delicious. I love when the ultimate subs go on sale. They always struggle to have the cold cuts ready to make them.

It is good I give you that.

No.

Dream scenario is...

West Florida is restored (Pensacola to New Orleans is our clay. We can kick the niggers out). That gives us massive industry (Shipyards, oil, factories, shipping control of the US Imports, etc.)

Cuba and Caribbean is annexed by Florida.

New Nation: Florida-Caribbean Republic,
States include: West Florida, Central Florida, South Florida, Cuba, Bahamas

I'd keep going but then we'd have Haiti...

Can confirm. Moved from Western New York to Central Florida 9 years ago.

g'day ocker

Sattellite beach is top top knotch because of the base. They dont have the massive influx of retards like cocoa beach does.

Since everyone walks on the wrong side of the sidewalk up and down Biscayne, I like to walk on the right side, per American custom, and force everyone to yield to me.

lol your prices are dirt cheap, we drive up to take advantage of low brow state economy

Florida is the only a southern state down to the volusia county line. After that everything south is puerto rico.

I like Cocoa Beach... not real touristy, good waves.

Sebastian boyz

Where did you go? Central Florida is pretty much crackers, but the coast is full of transplants, many from Canada.

561 checking in here too. Went to the rally on Wednesday, was sensational.

The massive titty bar industry and burnt out pot smokers in cocoa beach speaks volumes of the degenerates that stay there. They do have nice parks though and good waves indeed

What do you do with all the land crabs in sebastian?

If Florida had legalized Marijuana it would be the greatest place in the world!

Who UCF?

This is the degeneracy in florida im talking about.
Its no reason the state had to find engineers from up north to launch the rockets and why florida hospital has to have massive recruiting from the philipines for medical professionals. The general florida population is crust.

This is very helpful indeed. I grew up in Roseland, right near but I've been gone for so long It's probably nothing like I remember. I'm planning on making a trip down once I have enough scratch, and then scope out apartments and whatnot from there.

Thanks bros.

Ayyyyyyy knights. USF are a bunch of cow fuckers.

Ucf bro checking in.

Naples here

Stop this meme, Collier and Lee county in the south are strong white and republican areas, Naples was one of the strongest Trump areas.

It's literally just Miami that is actually like South America, and there is increasingly less Cuban/Puerto Rican influence there due to South American immigration.

We get it so easily anyways its a nonissue

I grew up in Satellite, pretty chill place...everyone smokes weed though and there is always some kind of weed related violence among high schoolers. I think some kid just got 7 years for trying to kill another kid with a crowbar over a stolen ounce

Question, why does everyone seem to like UCF over USF?

912 south georgia reporting

On vacation here, loving the eternal rain.

Dude, i remember hearing that in the news not to long ago

Hialeah spic here

Iowa fag here, just gotta say, I really like your state, especially the swampy North.

UCF and USF are similar to me, both are schools in which most of the student body commutes. Also, both Tampa and Orlando have terrible traffic and are filled with minorities.

I went to UF and Gainesville is much more of a quintessential college town.

originally 305. ignore leaf

the florida keys are my favorite part of florida, the people there seem to do their best to keep much of the keys in this perpetual uncanny relaxed1970s state. so when the whole fucking world feels like its changing too fast and it gets too much, you can almost always count on the keys still having the same restaurants, same businesses, same architecture, same feel.

its like with the long john silvers or the gus machado ford sign on hialeah's 49th st. i dont care for either, but its always there, like an island in the river of time. you can count on it being there.

Winn Dixie is better you faggot.

904 deaf dude reporting in. Thanks for taking care of that BLM dude I told ya guys about. He got shut down hard.

813 calling in

Trying to locate a good outdoor range in the greater bay area. Any one know of em? Tired of shooting indoors

850 tallanastee reporting in

Head over to Brickell

407 checkin in

Fuck off you Spaniards.

>Floridians

Sorry no Jews allowed here

chinga tu madre buto

Cecil is that you?
HAHA

Hernando

The true extent of the Floridian Territories.

Jamaica is a strategic territory to secure Cuba.

So which of you was this?

How come I got banned last night for posting a Florida thread?

407 dixie bell/michigan reporting

Anybody else go see trump in kissimmee last night?

>tfw living in Ocala
>half an hour away from the Villages
Kill me Floridabros, and make sure the gators eat my body.