>"Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning To Work"
>wash my hands even though I'm not an employee

LOCK ME UP

*farts*

>Capeshit
>relevant outside Americuck

MUMS GONNA FREAK MATE

Whats going on here? Have not watched that shit movie yet

I heard on a podcast that joker got off to the idea of the black person fucking the girl.

heard about this on half in the bag

why am I not surprised it's a black guy joker is asking

Normie bullshit.

Honka Honka
Cuck me big black bull

>Joker asks black man to fuck Harley in front of him
>Black man says no, saying it'd be disrespectful
>Joker shoots him

See, if this was just one scene out of many with Harley and Joker acting crazy, that'd be one thing, but apparently Leto's Joker test screened horribly and they cut him out of almost all of the movie. He's there for literally one short sequence and this is most of it.

> Jewicide Squad
> Surprised by the cuck scene

Yeah, and from has been talked about it he did a damn good job too
Shame, poor bastard spreads almost a year being him and then gets the shaft because of "test screeners"

Good thing that I missed the cuck scene, eh?

SS mocks interracial cuckolds*.

Joker asks a black guy who is seen making eyes at Harley, if he wants to fuck her.

The black guy knows damn well that the Joker is a sick fuck who would kill him if he admitted it and knows Joker is testing him.

The black guy says "No, I won't fuck your girlfriend out of respect for you"

Joker murders the black guy anyway because Harley is HIS girlfriend and no one fucks Harley Quinn but him.

*Sidenote: in the comic, where Deadshot is a white guy, Joker DOES get cucked in the current New 52 SS comic. To the point that Harley's entire storyline during "The Death of the Family" is Joker threatening to destroy the body of Deadshot (dead at the hands of a terrorist but being prepped for resurrection via an experimental resurrection potion) and kill the other Squad members, to get back at Harley for fucking around on him. When Smith was first announced as Deadshot, it was widely speculated that they'd carry over the romance between Deadshot and Harley too.

Germany, you are the cuck scene.

fug REKT

so cuckolding is popular in american culture
nothing new there

>The most badass white guy ever existed is a cuckold

holy fuck whyy, are they trying to tell us something?

It's been discussed a few days ago.

The consensus is the same: (((WB))). If you must watch, do it without giving (((WB))) money.

Normally i wouldn't expect that kind of savagery from you colonials, but you are mulatto now so i guess we better get used to it.