Redpill me on the best diet to have

>GMO or no?
>Organic, or is it for good goyim?
>Local meat, lots of it?
>Is it true saturated fat boosts testosterone levels?

It's something I scrutinize in women a lot. When women eat really nasty food I get grossed out. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life licking the asshole of some chick who eats food truck Mexican and Pringles on the reg.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17343770
organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/rosemary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fish and a healthy helping of dat ASS

wew

how about you eat a dick you faggot

Thread title: "Is Bread redpilled?"
Text: "Brown rice contains just as many carbs as a loaf of bread, so why do people think that bread is bad for you?"

Make sure the image is of a loaf of bread too.

high fat, high protein, minimize sugar. assume anything with the word "lite" or "low fat" is poison and sawdust.

source: I am a soylent producer.

Because wheat and gluten.

>muh gluten
nigger. please.

MD, can confirm. Sugar (carbs) is only macronutrient that can be cut out of diet completely.

Also, drink more water.

>Is it true saturated fat boosts testosterone levels?
no

enjoy not having any energy ever

People react differently.
Higher fat in diet leads to mare fat gain when bulking. (not much, but it's still true).

>Lots of organic leafy greens (eat at least one salad a day)
>Eat at most 1-2 servings of meat (it can be any combination, preferably make one sardines)
>Eat a few servings of organic fruits if you're ever craving a snack
>The bulk of your calories should be from (sprouted/germinated) grains and beans that you cooked.

That's the perfect diet. However, all that really matters is that you cook everything. You have to consume foods that are as unprocessed as possible.

Keto

What is Ketosis

Literally makes me feel like I drank 10 cups of coffee when I do it. I can't calm down

Are you a fucking idiot? Your brain NEEDS glucose to function properly.

The best diet cuts out all superfluous sugar, but eat plenty of fruit.

yeah that happens for maybe a month tops and then you crash. but do you know why it feels like you drank coffee? because not eating carbohydrates your body's preferred fuel is a stressful thing to endure.

>>Is it true saturated fat boosts testosterone levels?

Research has shown that the higher intake of saturated fats and monounsaturated fats leads to higher testosterone levels, whereas a higher intake of polyunsaturated fats leads to lower testosterone.

You want a great diet? Make sure it includes Free-Run eggs, chicken/beef/pork, some brown rice or quinoa(would be better, but higher in cals) as a filler, veggies, Pacific Salmon, and a bit of fruit.

For the meat, obviously if you can get free ranged, that would be better.

That's all you really need for a well rounded solid diet. Add whatever spices you want. I like putting pepper and tumeric on my eggs

>a fucking leaf

mmm, no. Your brain will use ketones in the absence of glucose. Makes a different in some people with seizures apparently.

You can live a full and healthy life never eating a gram of sugar.

Oh, and beef liver once in awhile. Sweet potato fries as a snack.

I eat a lot of meat, organ meats, grass fed butter, green veg and some diced tomatoes mixed in from time to time.

I carb up when I feel like I need it, seems to be working out pretty well.

The way to go is full Keto to lose weight.

Then when you get to sub 10% body fat you can add like 10-15% carbs to your diet just for the energy boost and to satisfy sugar cravings.

right your brain will use ketones in the absence of glucose meaning your brain would rather use glucose

KETO IS A MEME
E
T
O

I
S

A

M
E
M
E

Count your calories and stop worrying so much about the rest.

Enjoy your heart attack in 10 years.

The better question is how many carbs does your brain needs as opposed to how much you body "wants" to eat.

/Sci/fag here.
GMO is perfectly fine unless you're bothered with the ethical implications of making rich companies richer.
Organic is a Jewish lie.

there's no such thing as too many carbs only too many calories

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis
No.

Insulin sensitivity is not a thing.

neither is lipotoxicity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17343770

only organic, non gmo foods. GMO is most toxic shit ever, recent studies found that spliced franken GMO genes survive in stomach and intestines and fuck up and cross with microbiome genes, it is really hell. Not even talking about cancerous roundup.

also a secret to a long life is based rosemary. You are welcome, user.

GMO and organic status don't matter.

A fairly high protein limited calorie vegan diet will do the most to keep you living for a while. Be sure to add moderate cardio / strength training as well, that's huge.

That's only true until you're more adapted to the state. I've been in a state of ketosis more or less non-stop for the last several months, and what I can say is it evens things out. I have energy, clarity, focus, etc., but I'm not "on edge" or subject to any significant fluctuations in energy levels.

I also eat only one large meal per day, typically, and fast for the other ~20 hours. If the diet you're eating is ketogenic, the metabolic transitions between fasting and post-prandial states are not nearly as significant.

>more or less nonstop

lol so you binge on carbs once every few weeks? got it

atkins diet or at least as little carbohydrates as possible. you will never feel hunger in the stomach again and you can work for 12 hours straight. no bread, rice or pasta. no potato. save it for saturday. if you are fat you will be guaranteed to lose weight. i eat meat and a huge bowl of sallad every day and nuts are my favorite snack. i also drink a few spoons of olive oil every morning to get me started and ive never felt better

Lots of veggies, some fruits, some grains, some fish, no dairy, as little meat as possible.

congrats for adding nothing new to the conversation

Thanks gunna go to the retirement home tomorrow to fuck her

goddamn you are ruining this country.

please eat more glucose for your brain, we need your wisdom. please eat lots and lots and lots of it. go to mcdonalds and put your mouth on the soda freestyle spout and just mainline it.

>as little meat as possible
L O W T E S T

>falling for the cholesterol increases testosterone meme

mission accomplished. brainwashing is done through repetition and im adding to that.

>GMOs aren't necessarily bad
>organic is a buzzword for faggots

here's what you do
>compute base metabolic rate
>if overweight, eat less calories than you burn until weight is fine
>work out to complement your food intake (lift weights, faggot, no crossfit, it'll ruin your body)

your food should be
>eat lots of vegetables, if you don't like them, spice them
>eat wholewheat products (e.g. bread or even occasional pancakes), no sugary shit though
>eat meat, mostly chicken and/or fish, red meat is bad for environment and bad for personal health in 'large doses', eat red meat when eating a fancy steak at a fancy restaurant when you start to miss it
>eating fish can be overrated, cheap fish (e.g. panga) can be bad, eat tuna because cats are lean mean fighting machines

you want to brainwash people into the atkins diet?

Don't lie, you use the olive oil as lube and the spoon as jamals cock whilst in your nans blouse

Your metabolism will also consume alcohol preferentially over all other sources of energy -- not because it would "rather" consume alcohol, but because it is otherwise toxic. The same is true of glucose -- blood sugar levels have to be tightly regulated, or you die.

People who are addicted to carbs just to get through the day tend to wreck their metabolisms and accumulate adipose tissue through energy partitioning -- when there is insulin being released in the blood constantly (in response to glucose), cells are hormonally locked into a state of lipogenesis, and fatty acids are almost never released in response to short- or long-term energy deficits (such as may be obtained through exercise or dieting).

When the metabolism is at least intermittently ketogenic, adipose tissue is able to release stored fatty acids, and body tissues are able to use them effectively as a reliable source of energy.

The brain can obtain all the energy it requires through ketones and gluconeogenesis, and there is a significant body of evidence that shows it actually works better in ketosis. It is well known that epilepsy and degenerative brain conditions will immediately reverse in ketosis without the use of drugs (though apparently for some the thought of living without carbs is worse than permanent decline).

>eat fish because cats

falling for the dietary cholesterol increases serum cholesterol meme. do you even know how fat is digested?

Meat
Pasta
Dairy products
Fruit
Spinach & Broccoli

read the fucking sticky

>comparing glucose to alcohol

+ eggs

not a single study you could possibly show me except some weston a price meme would say otherwise

haha...not funny

organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/rosemary.html

should have put in a lolcat meme to get more attention from these fine gentlemen, I just want to help them.

tuna is the preferred option if suggesting fish at all, pangasius is literally shittier fish.

I had a scoop of vanilla ice cream last weekend. The ketostick still tested moderate the next day, so it probably wasn't enough to move the needle.

Sorry for being more measured and qualified in my statements than most Sup Forums posters -- next time I'll try: I'VE BEEN IN KETOSIS 24/7 SINCE JANUARY, FUCKERS

look up ayurvedic type. dont eat gmo, it may not be always bad but monsanto soy/corn is

also you seem to be implying that being "addicted" to something your body needs to function properly is somehow less justifiable than being addicted to caffeine like you are

Try thinking about these things a little more seriously and you may learn something. The comparison is apt in this specific context.

LCHF

Eat good meat and fibrous veggies. Some fruit, sone carby garnish, but certainly no bread. LCHF desserts arent hard to find or prepare, you are covered on that front.

I have IBS-C, but not when i abide this diet and especially not when im in keto.

Gut health being very important to overall health and mental state, i live a keto lifestyle. I still eat out and have fun but i have become the "low carb guy" who sometimes skips meals.

I also lift lightly and do lots of cardio, but thats not diet

someone TLDR a healthy diet.

Currently I try to avoid breads besides whole wheat and also eat 1 serving of oatmeal a day. The only meat I eat is Chicken, Turkey (rarely), and Fish.

Other than that, fruits & vegetables, maybe some peanut butter, and milk.

Also taking creatine, protein, BCAA, l-glutamine, trying to maintain 500 calorie surplus to put on mass.

Am I eating well, or is there a goyim food in my diet? I don't eat organic btw.

no it's not
it could never be apt
your body doesn't store alcohol
your cells don't prefer alcohol
your body doesn't function well on alcohol
your body doesn't synthesize alcohol when you don't consume it

fucking kill yourself

you are an absolute moron

Worth noting that the high fat part is just as important as the low carb part. Fat is used for satiety, protein is protein, and carbs, processed or in excess, cause a cascade of inflammatory processes in our gut and body.

Ratio of calories from fat/protein/carbs =
60-35-5 or similar, too much protein turns to glucose.

I feel so autistic for writing this up

diet ranked in terms of amount to consume

>vegetables of all kinds
>carb heavy whole plant foods
>beans and legumes a few times a week
>low fat (not no fat)

1) The amount of dietary carbohydrate your body needs to function properly is zero.
2) The reaction you will get from the median carb-addicted person when you explain #1 pretty much tells you all you need to know about their level of addiction.
3) One of the first things I dropped when I moved to a ketogenic diet was caffeine. I simply no longer felt like I needed it, whereas previously I needed 1-2 cups just to get out of bed, and then another 3-4 throughout the day.

"ketosis" is not functioning properly by any standard medical definition

in terms of metabolism

Isnt ketosis supposed to be done in cycles unless you have epilepsy? I mean its great and all but nobody should be on it indefinitely

Gmos hardly matter, but if it's gmo it's gonna have pesticides and shit sprayed on it, you don't want to put literal poison in yourself do you? Organic liminates most of that, so it's fine, I'd try and shop from a local farmers market if possible, or get to know a few farmers, at least for eggs, milk, and meat. I usually buy about 80 pounds of beef every time one of the farmers I know kills a cow. It's way cheaper aswell, like 5$/pound. Local doesn't matter so much for meat, but do try to get local honey. I'd also recomend you get your own herbal garden. I prsonally have peppermint plants, and lavendar, and then go forage nearby for wild carrot seeds for tea.

If possible though eat more fish meatthan actual meat, is way more healthy, but is sometimes hard to get if you don't live next to people who fish or something.

Don't listen to this uninformed infant.

I eat 30 lbs of high quality meat a week. Grass fed. I am 26 but physically feel 18. Grains are poison, and fruits have been hybridized over millenia to be higher in sugar than they should be.

The most optimal diet is getting a large majority of your calories from high quality animal products, that means grass fed/ wild meat, organ meats especially liver, and a very overlooked and undervalued staple to your diet should be bone broth.

I'll give you a little tip about nutritional "science". All of the bodies that they test on have been eating a high sugar, high carb diet their entire lives... it's no secret ret that your body adapts to practically anything you feed it.. so all of this data in regards to carbs is going to be skewed. Think about it.. when we were nomads and constantly moving around we hunted and ate small portions of fruits and vegetables that were readily available, it berries.. for some reason (they are trying to poison you and keep you weak) modern science comes out with these heavily skewed and distorted studies on meat that overlook key variables like quality of meat and the health/diet of the people they are testing on.. it's all designed to make you think that the most optimal diet is "dangerous" and the worst diets are optimal. You have to keep in mind that "science" is as heavily controlled as any other aspect as society and it utilizes the stupidity of the masses to push it's agendas.

Wild seafood, high quality meat, organic green vegetables, small amounts of fruits, bone broth and liver organ meats. Another variable new Era mentioned is that we all have different genetic configurations. What is good for a sand nigger won't be good for a northern European, etc.

Look into the ketogenic diet and stop trusting mainstream "scientific research" I would give you more sources but I am on my phone at work. Will offer more if the thread is still open when I get back from work.

organic pesticides on average are just as toxic as non-organic pesticides

So go to the local farmer's market and buy what I can find and the rest in stores?

Low carbs, No/little carbs in meal before sleep, lots of water, produce in every meal, No/little sugar, no alcohol, having small amounts of red meats and of course not over doing it with the calories.

holy shit it's mr. atkin himself back from the grave because he had a heart attack at 70

Your body preferentially consumes alcohol for energy, ahead of glucose, just as it consumes glucose ahead of fatty acids.

Your body doesn't store glucose either -- it is either burned immediately or is converted to glycogen and/or fatty acids by your liver in order to tightly regulate blood levels.

Your cells don't prefer glucose. In fact it is useless to your mitochondria, and if your metabolism is reliant on constant glucose intake, your athletic performance is severely limited in endurance activities. And I've already addressed how the brain does better in ketosis.

All of this is in direct response to your assertion that the fact that your body consumes glucose first is somehow evidence that it "prefers" glucose as fuel. That assertion is fully unsupported.

holy shit keep reading your keto blogs you delusional asshole i'm out