/ausnz/

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/177297/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for cute girls (male)

normies out(a normie types below 60 wpm)

Give me your laptop and an optimal light and maybe I would reach 60 WPM too

Also try new language for fun (like italian)

>waaaa let's blame it on the keyboard and the light!!!
normie

S-shut up

(one of the wrong words was something with a grave accent and I couldn't type that lol)

>excuses

not an excuse
still faster than you giovanni

spanish desu

It was not a race, how could I possible beat an asian on their natural environment (being fast with hands)?

>chinese
was a weird test, since Chinese doesn't have spaces

My hands are skilled at something else as well...

Hi friendos, thought I'd do something fun so I took the text from every single post in the latest 15 archived ausnz threads and did a simple wordcloud of the most frequent 200 words

Cleaning text data is hard so it's by no means perfect; certainly some words that have numbers next to them that are going unnoticed - but it's an okay starting point I think

Thoughts?

all these lewd words like
>italy
>italian
>manly
>lewd
>sissy
>body
where the fuck is desu though

ooh there's also "slut"

Wow this is interesting as fuck thank you

Ahhhhh very good point, I think because I set it to grab the top 250 words it sort of spazz'd out a little because that's too many words for it to plot

Here's one of the top 75, and as you might imagine; look who reigns king

Ahahah many cringey words are due to my lack to use other vocabulary
(((Just)))

Had a nice wank btw

>"lewd" and "cute"
noice

what did you wank to

>people
>also
>though
Sorry guys x)

>Ladyboy
Yeah I'm not proud of myself but this one was really cute

You're welcome

did you use a crawler or something?

From a social point of view I lower the level of english here
For examle we have an argentinian that lurks on /ita/ and subconciounesly we try to use the same word (although correct) that he does and in that case "lowering" the italian we write
I don't know if that make sense but I see the pattern

tfw no faggot to bully with my musky junk

would love to be bullied with a musky cock from someone with a strong regional British accent, but not a mutt

I might try make a different way of visualising the data. Imagine a temperature gauge going from left to right; the largest frequency on one side and the smallest on the other.

And then I'll selectively go through (subjective so will carry bias) and pick out the words I find interesting/unique and show at which part of this gauge (how frequently) they're used.

Can give some indication as to where a word like 'autist' stacks up when compared to a word like 'chinks' in the grand scheme of things.

I really want to explore how combinations of words, phrases and shit like that; it's a bit harder to do but I'll try sus it out for the all your curious minds

Someone linked me to desuarchive and I just went on the Sup Forums part, sorted the by subject matching 'ausnz' and then wrote up a little bit of code to grab all the plain text from each post

nice desu
>I might try make a different way of visualising the data. Imagine a temperature gauge going from left to right; the largest frequency on one side and the smallest on the other.
Up to down would work better. Else the words'll overlap

>>>/accents/

>Thailand's goal as a country is to provide ladybois
:thinking:

I believe the ladyboy culture there originated from wanting to escape conscription desu.
And of course having laws that allow for the practice to become widespread.

I like Thailand though desu but it has a shit name. Siam worked better, "land" on a non-Germanic country name is stupid

>someone is studying our behavior
I am feeling uneasy to write now

Same with Finland and Suomi
I very much prefer Suomi

you feel something about something else, so "I'm feeling uneasy about writing now"

"Finland" is actually Österland and a bit of Nörrland

is that tomo-chan wa onnanoko

JUST DONT LIKE
depressing

JUST DONT LIKE DESU

REALLY FUCKING BAD STILL WORKS
what we meant?

you some sort of data analyist?
t.robot programmer

>all these coding pros and the most advanced thing I can do is create a simple for loop

also today someperson from cleaning department with tourette is cleaning tge office and screams at everyone
its funny but i got a little frisky when he calles me whore

>he calles me whore
don't you enjoy being called nasty names

>tfw no gf

Frick me it's late, time flies when you're doing sweet fuck all.

>tfw no gf (bf)

>tfw maybe gf

It's snowing again

Eyeing up a girl are we?

time flies when you're self-inserting in hentai doujins...

do you live in an apartment or a house?

I think you have it backwards...

A girls is eyeing you up?

I live in a house

Something like that.

cute russian idols...
nhentai.net/g/177297/

nice desu

jealous

...are you sure? She's overweight, sadistic, and western european.

pls send overly attached sadistic gf
t.slowly getting desperate

I doubt she's overly attached, and I don't think that's an option, boyo.

she's also a girl so that's not good

>bojo
dont call me that i am a man

If someone's cool and likes me, I'm not going to discriminate because of their genitals.
Really? I thought you wanted to get spitroasted by two bodybuilders.

thoughts on bhutan

Sakoku

They even have a law against mountaineering
so the highest unsummited peak is in Bhutan

Very smart actually, didn't think of that. Will get to work now
Not studying your behaviour, just the amount of times that every collectively uses words or phrases; can't do much with that. But you just have to trust that I'll be ethical with the data, I mean I want /ausnz/ to uphold its wonderful expectations
Errm studying Data Science at University (going into my second year in like a couple weeks), but nothing serious; just doing this as a bit of fun :^)
JUST is my personal favourite

Fun fact, the word milk is used more than the word autist; I'm proud tbqh

Fucking shit wanna go there. I know literally nothing about them. The reason why that tiny country has been surviving till today is perhaps because they have been functioning as kinda buffer state??? Seriously i don't know anything about the country

where did you find it?

Also the king and the queen came to Japan's diet and made speech. They look like the Japanese

Buthan people looks like japanese?

They're a really strange country. Safe and all, yes, but they're strange

If you want to go there then go ahead, but just don't go to Papua New Guinea (you wanted to a few weeks ago I remember)

They're independent since they signed treaties with the British Raj to preserve their independence, and they were never absorbed into India like neighbouring kingdoms did (Tripura, Manipur, Sikkim). They're majority Vajrayana Buddhist and Tibetic-speaking so they're different from the rest of the Brahmaputra basin

They're pretty much Tibetan people so they look far more East Asian than Indian

You'd be surprised at the number of people and tribes in the Indian subcontinent who look more East Asian or Southeast Asian than Indian

They have the most (east) asian flag in my opinion

the fuck is with its eyes

4chin says the original flag is corrupted so I took this one (slightly different)

me second from the left

Yeah usually the claws at the bottom are supposed to fit the balls it's holding desu.

It's reminiscent of the Manchu/Qing flag

>They're a really strange country. Safe and all, yes, but they're strange
Yeah
>If you want to go there then go ahead, but just don't go to Papua New Guinea (you wanted to a few weeks ago I remember)
That's not me XDDD. Papua New Guinea would be... hmm... nice if i were a proficient anthropologist. Also Bhutan practically doesn't allow the Japanese to enter the country iirc, so impossible.

>They're independent since they signed treaties with the British Raj to preserve their independence, and they were never absorbed into India like neighbouring kingdoms did (Tripura, Manipur, Sikkim). They're majority Vajrayana Buddhist and Tibetic-speaking so they're different from the rest of the Brahmaputra basin

FUGGIN SHIT don't fling shitloads of words i don't know to me XDDD

I'm always imagining the world where every princely state would be independent

>Papua New Guinea would be... hmm... nice
No it would not, no sane and intelligent person has ever gone to Papua New Guinea except for diplomatic work
>Also Bhutan practically doesn't allow the Japanese to enter the country iirc
whaddefug?
>I'm always imagining the world where every princely state would be independent
Rajasthan would be a fucking mess

btw i just noticed that the flag is identical to Qing's

All in all this are old flags so they made their time
China modern flag is alright to me
even Taiwan have a modern vibe flag

>No it would not, no sane and intelligent person has ever gone to Papua New Guinea except for diplomatic work
D-do you have negative experience on the cunt?
>>Also Bhutan practically doesn't allow the Japanese to enter the country iirc
I recalled it wrongly. We can travel there. The point is we (including most gaijins) aren't allowed to travel FREELY, like NK

Is it true Italian tricolore was inspired by French tricolore?

Yes, basically every tricolour was inspired by the franch flag (in which they get inspired by the netherlands)

pic was the first flag we had with tricolour in Italy

another pic but the resolution is not optimal
We still have the flag (it's from 1797)

that's not the meaning of identical desu

listen mate you ask ANYONE who knows the least bit about Papua New Guinea and they'll tell you it's a festering shithole

The more you read about it the more you're disgusted

It's dangerous as fuck, for your own sake don't go there
I can elaborate if you want

Wew it's 90° revolved.
>RC in the middle
What does this mean?
Also
Why did the Italians stop using this flag? I guess it's because the emblem in the middle signify House of Savoy? I don't know the emblem for shit tho.

rather i'll elaborate now

Papua New Guinea was the destination for the first people to move out of Africa, and they stayed there until the Europeans came. In fact, the Europeans didn't know the hinterland of PNG was inhabited until like the 1930s, when they spotted settlements by way of flying an airplane over the Maoke Highlands.

So in essence, the Papuan people have been sitting in their forests for tens of thousands of years, without contact with outside cultures, until the last century.

This means they still preserve a lot of their tribal customs, and this includes the tendency to go to war and fight with other tribes.

In fact, marketplaces actually have tribal schedules - that is, on Monday, only tribe X is allowed; on Tuesday, only tribe Y is allowed, and so on. This is actually to prevent violence because they won't meet each other that way.

Modern expats will tell you you need personal security guards outside the capital, Port Moresby, and the occasional other location (Madang, especially, is known for its safety).

There's an expat from Australia in PNG who posts occasionally on Sup Forums, he has had some near-death situations with the natives. Once was because some native wanted him to impregnate his daughter, and he refused and they wanted to kill him.

Occasionally some dumbass from Australia or New Zealand goes hiking in the mountains and wind up kidnapped and raped by tribes.

But I haven't mentioned what PNG is most famous for internationally -- cannibalism. It's the world's HUB of cannibalism, lots of their tribes will not hesitate to kill a foreigner to eat their brains. Cannibalism is so rampant in some parts that several tribes have actually developed an evolutionary resistance to prion diseases such as kuru.

Found a better version

RC = Repubblica Cisalpina = Cisalpine Republic

>
Exactly, it was pointless to keep the herald of the royal house once we became a republic
the Herald is (yet another) version of the St. Georges flag

MAGYAR brothers

>identical
FUGGIN SHIT i meant to say "incredibly similar" XD
>Papua New Guinea
Lel, the only experience i got about them is when i was in Indonesia and i talked with a fisherman guy from there. He showed me how he had been catching fish on his smartphone, that's all.

can you elaborate? I've heard some of indigenous tribes there still have cannibalism. (Typical orientalism. Plz don't say i'm ignorant)

How did you know all these infos?

Oh you've already done it, thx i'm reading it

Now for some fun facts about Papuan societies

In the Trobriand Islands, children start having sex at the ages of 5 to 6.

It is customary among some tribes on the mainland to cut the penis in half upon puberty.

Other coming of age customs include blood rituals, where sharp sticks are shoved up the nose and into the throat to drain blood, as well as scarring, where people are deliberately given bulged scars to signify their warriorhood

Cool GIF

Papua is extremely fucked up and I like to read about extremely fucked up places

>I've heard some of indigenous tribes there still have cannibalism.
Don't apologise for that. You are absolutely right. Kuru and Creutzfeldt-Jakob and other prion diseases are prevalent in many tribes because they eat dead ones' brains.

>put out open invitation to neighbors on facebook-chat thing for dinner
>just bring an ingredient or something and I'll cook dinner for those that show up
>I even got the most expensive ingredient already covered
>no replies yet

Jeez, getting real bored of eating dinner by myself. It's so depressing.