>korean
>big dicks
kek

>d-do you want to try docking? I don't have much foreskin

T. Cut Burkerkin

I just got back from Korea

You won't believe their faces when I stepped out of the airport

Girls were fawning over me. One even tried to strip me naked

It's like I am the most attractive thing the moment I landed!

One woman even told me how my dick is so big. I told her that what she's looking at is a flaccid penis

I was shocked when she told me that even my flaccid 3inch penis is bigger than the biggest Korean penis. When I let her blew me, my penis slid out of her mouth as she gasped at the behemoth dangling in front of her face

She wanted a very small meal, I guess.

my sides

>korean
>sushi

>Nice try bro, but we both know we're gay. Now come here and rub my boipuccy

Seriously, why are so many frustrated asian guys out there?

How is this politics?

Cmon Pekka you and me both as asians know our yellow cocks are tiny.

my sides are in orbit

Frustrated that your gf keeps using my body for sexual sexy sex?

Korean girl most pure.

No sex ugly muslim poo in loo chinky eyed gook like you

What this picture doesn't tell us is that guy is only 5'6".

Haha, that chink still 4'9"

Haha, nigger that not a real thing, just like push him over and step over the little munchkin

>implying juicers can get hard
what is tren dick?

Our Muslim dicks are bigger than tiny Korean penis

Mine's only 5.5 inch and every Korean girl I met thought it's so big

wtf man, I myself feel that is quite small

Thank him for letting me know my girl is a whore and brofist him.

Whats the issue here?

Haha posted at same time. Great minds my friend, great minds.

wew lad

Are you Ti-ni-dik? I'm married to your biological mother. You are my wife's son.

lol you can speak?

You lie!

Korean girl most pure.

No sex with muslim dog like you. Only sex most masculine korean husbando

>what is tren dick
From what I've heard, hard 24/7 and compels you to fuck literally anything

Get a load of my 7 inch achmed dick.

Thanks for telling me, you can keep the whore.

What is it? I'm actually asking in earnest because I'm not familiar with this.

you've heard the exact opposite of reality

come over to /fit/ /frauds/ if you doubt me

Lmao is that Hahn

this webm hits me hard

...Koreans dont have sushi. In fact, the only thing I can think of they have is BBQ which is fucking good but Mongolian BBQ is better

You know what's so strange, every Korean girl mistook me for being the hot guy from Descendants of the Sun.

"Get the fuck out of my face before I turn you into sushi...."

lol

I've never been to /fraud/, but an user posted a story about how he was on tren, his gf was away, and he ended up raping a twink up the ass

>my white girlfriend is busy
>but my korean girlfriend is busier
>free trade agreement teehee

I've injected around 500mg of tren weekly for a few months and that is absolutely not true.

The metabolites of trenbolone do not facilitate sexual function like the metabolites of test do. If you inject tren alone your dick will not work at all.

Yes, but its not the trenbolone. No one injects trenbolone without base testosterone.

Also /fit/ is full of raging homos and he probably would have done that anyway.

Did you make mad, fraudulent gains atleast?

What's your monthly cost in roids? Do you consider it worthwhile? Does your body function normally if you were to quit?

That'll be $350, my nigga.

What, you thought this shit was free? Man, you best fucking pay up or me and my squad will shoot your shit.

She blew you? She told me she just had a hair stuck in her teeth. W-wait... W-was that your t-tiny asian dick?

>you will never have a short, jacked asian best bro

I want my life to be a buddy cop movie.

Why hasn't best Korea just enslaved you gook fucks yet. That's right it's because North Korea fears our superior white cocks and doesn't want to piss us off. Enjoy being White man's slaves and keep making our TV's.

> there are various "stacks" depending on goals (strength, weight loss, muscle gain)
> serious stacks for gain usually contain a variate of synthetic testosterone
> this kills natural production, balls literally shrink to nothing (looks like inwards)
> if testo is dropped, your natural production is not kicked off again, that is why there are specific post therapies that make use of some weird medicaments that are used for middle-aged woman (for ovulation or some shit)
> no testo, no libido

Usually people are cycling roids for half a year, where the sex drive immense. Even old man over 60 want to have sex several times a day.

Don't know much tren(bolone) except that you have weird dreams and it increases your drive even more. It is really really good for getting mass while decreasing bf ratio the same time (it is what was taken since the schwarzenegger era)

t. powerlift amateur that never roided, but know plenty of people who do

I only date black girls zipperhead

That's fine. Fucking an asian is like fucking another girl. It's not really cheating, because it's not another man.

>sexual sexy sex

Lemme see a vial of tren acetate is 40 quid and I was going through 2 vials a month. Test 500 is like 40 quid as well and I was injecting about a gram a week of that. Plus aromasin and cabergoline which are about 30 quid each and last for several months.

About 130 quid a month.