/got/

strawpoll.me/13454035/

How was the episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13454035/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It sucks.

Apologize

Is Euron the only side left worth rooting for?

has normie bar posted their reactions yet?

i'm waiting YASSSSSSSSSSSSS at the Dany landing reveal

I'm rooting for the Night King.

Is this San Francisco or something, why are they all so faggy?

yep, those look like the exact types of people id expect to go to a bar and watch GoT

APOLOGIZZE RIGHT NOW

I'm sorry you're so talentless.

thanks for ruining my books

im sorry hitler , you were right the whole time

Burlington

So answer me this: The Lannister soldier says his wife has just had a child but he doesn't know the gender because the don't get ravens out there. So how the fuck did he know she had a child?

Please god don't let Dany and Jon hook up. I've put up with so much shit in this awfully written show but this is the ONE thing I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT.

If Dabid actually has the willpower not to do it, I will legitimately apologize and forgive them of everything they've done.

yo dude, where's my fucking gorm?

REMINDER THAT THE LEAKS LITERALLY CONFIRM THEON GETS HIS COCK BACK THIS SEASON

Fucking faggots can't help but ruin every single morally grey character in this shitshow.

WHERE HE FUCK IS WINDS

Loli Mormont putting Glover in check was the high point, Sansa pulling the "Listen to me, wait don't listen to me i'm an idiot" shtick back in the night before BotB was the low point

>missing "general" in thread name
>not linking previous thread

kinda think we should ditch this one

I liked Euron, actually. Not as good as his intro scene on the bridge, but miles better than the Kingsmoot.

I kinda fucking lol'd how that scene played out exactly like picking up a quest from a video game NPC though.

Because he heard she was pregnant some time ago and assumes she's given birth by now?

Because she was pregnant when he left you knob

Uhh, no. It's established that Stannis' original army on Dragonstone had immense loyalty to the cause. If anything them and the Stormlands soldiers would be an ISIS-tier secondary Brotherhood without Banners shitting up Cersei in the Stormlands but they're never brought up, its like they just disappeared like Stannis' big ass fleet.

In the books the Tyrells tried and succeeded in taking Dragonstone but it was a pretty big battle in which Loras got wounded. I doubt Dany will land there. And I'm pretty sure this was after the pink letter too.

so... does Driftmark not exist anymore?

Probably went to see her when he was on break, or just before his deploy, and did basic math?

Too much focusing on Sam I don't give a fuck about that guy

I'd like to hope there is someone in the back who can see through this shit

>assuming a newborn baby's gender

This is show has really gone of the deep end ever since George's departure and D&D's acquisition of complete creative control. What was once a sophisticated rumination on the concepts of war, politics, honor, and the morality therein is now baseless schlock filled with cringe inducing dialogue, flanderized fan service, literal poo poo in loo humor and faux feminist virtue signaling that is borderline zionistic. While the early seasons would cycle through many talented writers for each episode, including GRRM himself, every single episode of nu-GOT (and I mean literally EVERY SINGLE EPISODE) begins with the unholy stamp of shit, >written for Television by David Benieoff and D.B. Weiss, their names almost tauting you as sit down for another miserable hour of Jewish fan-fiction. This show is a disgrace, an abhorent legacy for GRRM to leave behind as this is now the only conclusion to the story we are ever going to get because that lazy fat fuck will never finish the books now that he has complete financial security and thus no need to get off his blubbery ass and finish the goddamn novels. But as long as fangirls can squel YAAS QUEEN on facebook and the normies have enough "reactable" moments for their reaction videos then they are happy. This is the kind of scum the show panders to now to ensure maximum viewership and social media presence. And despite it all I will still return week after week because I've been invested in this series since 19 fucking 96 and I'll be dammed if I don't see it through to the bitter, shit filled end.

Game of Thrones died with Stannis.

>three months pregnant when he left
>in the field for 6 or 7 months
>"whelp, my wife's had the baby by now. wonder what gender it is."

it's been finished for years, i just enjoy watching you all suffer

Childbirth was always dangerous in those times. Any number of things could have happened to her or the baby. If he had said something like his wife "should" have had his first child by now it would make sense.

and have 3 separate generals like last time?

>strawpoll.me/13454035/
What about 0 because it was just an extended version of the trailer scenes? Kys.

He will make house Baratheon great again

Stannis was an evil man, whom everyone hated, and even Davos says he's literally Satan now. Deal with it!

Loyalty doesn't mean shit when you're not getting paid, there's no food coming since there's no point in trading with Dragonstone anymore and you have a family to feed back in the country senpai

So Sansa says to Littlefinger exactly what Dany tells to Xaro. Why?

Why are you telling me to KMS? I'm not D&D.

OP literally shilled his strawpoll
also no mention of what edition this is

This show hasnt been good since the end of season two. And this episode was a stark reminder of that.

>not a single point of interest in the island

Might as well not even be in the map like Claw Isle

>there's a hunchback boy at the lannister camp Do I smell love in the air for quasimoto err I mean arya?

Did they rename Ivy Inn in the new intro? Or is it somewhere different and the location of Beric/Thoros/Sandor?

Is that Christian Bale son?

considering the last two seasons, this episode wasn't as bad as i was expecting it to be

What a fucking shitshow. Preston when?

it's the edition where you should kill yourself lol

Can we talk about how atrocious this fucking costume was? What the fuck do they think they are fucking doing?

Also
>"are you old enough to drink"

Are these pieces of shit forgetting this isn't fucking 2017? I'm literally fucking mad

Why is Danys army already in the reach?

>me fookin wife is pregnant
>gotta go fight in a war so leave the bitch to her kid
>pregnancies last only 9 months
>military training takes time, usually months
Gee, I have no idea

whats that fingersnapping shit?

that "show me the money: hand signaling?

Mya Stone was probably my favorite one-off character in the book. It's a shame they didn't do more with Robert's bastards, it was a pretty good subplot imo.

Also, why doesn't Gendry have a last name like Rivers?

>Stannis was an evil man
>Stannis
>SAtannis

BRAVO GURM

I am actually happy at the idea of Gendry being back
Also how old is Arya now could they fuck

Is the deviation from routine triggering your 'tism?

don't make new threads OP, it's too late now so we'll stick with this really shitty one

>there are 14 episodes left until asoiaf game of thrones ENDS and dreidel$dreidel spend a 5minute montage of Sam scooping literal shit out of bowls

Gendry is our only hope for someone to save the Iron Throne from the likes of Jon or Dany. The leaks barely touched on him, so I have high hopes.

what you didnt like the 5 minutes dedicated to the monotony of citadel life?

Who was that other Youtube video that talks about how shit the show is, that's not Preston?

He only puts out like 1 video per month. I don't recall his channel since I haven't been there for the past 14 months.

I think he does theory videos too.

Clapping can trigger people or something, so they snap their fingers.

i really just hate people

this

next time i'll make "bran's boipussy" edition with pedofags talking about bran in season 1 just for you ;-)

>one off
She appears in multiple books

Elio and Linda?

>Are these pieces of shit forgetting this isn't fucking 2017

DUDE. Even my normalfag friends weren't okay with this line. They were like "that's never stopped someone in this show before, has it?" and joked "What's the drinking age in Westeros?"

it's obvious what gendry is going to do in both the books and the show. he makes weapons. he will be the one to figure out how to create valyrian steel again, and it will probably involve him going back to dragonstone to work with all the dragonglass there.

why are they so assravaged about a literal who dying ?

>normies will eat every single bit of this episode

Just wait when he comes back later with his gift he'll be looking good. It's an old trick where they'll dress them down when they're being rejected and then they come back looking nicer.

lots of movies and shows do it I'm sure theres a trope

Can we just pause to appreciate how sadly fitting it is that Stannis, forever disrespected, misunderstood, and shunted aside in-universe, received the same treatment from the show itself

yeah, can't even tell which edition it is

>LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN WILL SAVE US!~!~!~!

Why do we allow Jews to control our storytelling? They ruin literally EVERYTHING.

>re: old enough to drink
There are many references in the books to Ned only allowing Sansa and Arya a single cup at feasts. When Arya and Gendry are with the BWB at Stoney Sept, the innkeep doesnt give Arya wine because she's young. Plus Sansa tells Joffrey about the one cup thing right before they see Arya in S1E2.

Kids generally don't drink much, if at all in Westeros.

I thought it was just a quieter way of clapping for certain kinds of shows
At least thats how I remember it being explained but it was mostly a joke at the time

same. they literally only needed to repeat that montage twice instead of 5 times. i hate that fat fuck and wish he got cucked by the wight way back

Anyone else boycotting the show? I started boycotting it a few seasons ago when they started to jurassically deviate from the books. Tonights episode was so fucking shitty, especially Arya. All that training they showed? Fuck it, she's just magic now, she's a death wizard suck my dick. It's all so fucking despicable.

No, they ruined him too.
Wasn't he heading towards being some eldritch endboss in the books? He is just a side character and will probably die at the hands of Daenerys.

Baratheon soldiers in Dragonstone is not a recent thing. Stannis and his bannermen have been there for the past 20 years. It wasn't their place to crash, its more like their families would be ON the island with them. It's been mentioned that Stannis pacified local Targ loyalists since he came there too so clearly its a place you can live on.

Gendry is revealed to just be a cuck and common soldier for Daenerys and Jon, what are you talking about? I had high hopes but its over lad.

its a frat/sorority thing. cant clap with a beer in hand

t. ex frat boy

I thought Sup Forums said she was ugly now?

Never mind I remembered his name now.

AltShiftX. I like compiling a list of shit that's wrong with every episode. I pretty have about a dozen low points/plotholes of this episode. I'm going to see if he has the same points as me or sees some garbage that I've missed.

she is a tully pig slag

Can't wait till Gendry, the sexiest man in all of westeros is back on screen. Hope he's still hot.

It's assumed he's a gutter rat from Flea Bottom. Even less important than a bastard from the country.

mmmm

go on

He's not going to take the IT user. Dany will legitimise him for him giving up the Baratheon royal claim.

aryas probably more of a mary sue than dany now, which is quite an accomplishment

What's wrong with it? He's not supposed to be formal and fancy and shit. He's a fucking pirate

Where's' melly sanders?

>clearly its a place you can live on.

No it isn't.

inb4 Valyrian Steel is just an obsidian alloy

He literally has Valyrian steel armor, the fucking Dragonhorn (though Victarion technically has it as of now), and has his brother captive drinking the warlock shit.

Whereas in the show he just has a bunch of ships and a penis.

She looks a lot hotter this season than she did in a while.