OH NO NO NO NO NO
PFFFHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

qa.jaf.or.jp/drive/sign/02.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why I won't move to Japan

fuck off r*Ghtoids

good night alt right

What is it with island monkeys and driving on the left?

I know look at them all.

Because it's dumb as fuck for a mainlander to drive on the left side since it complicates the road network around the borders. But if you live on an island that people can't drive to anyway you don't have that problem.

>only the biggest shitholes in the world and japan drive on left
really made me think

>poland
hmm

everyone used to drive on the left then fr*nce changed it

>posting the fake one
Here is the real one

sorry, I made an error.

>dumbtugal

>smartstralia

>Indonesia
y tho

>British
>Aussie
>South African
>Japanese

Great Racists Ally

so ausdralian dorist doesnd ged confused :DDDDDDD

Bit jealous of bongs being able to import jay dee emm and hektik utes uleh and still have the steering wheel on the correct side, but that's just greener grass and not worth missing out on all the great left hand drive only cars in the world.

feels colonial man

Our ally! :D

Thailand, Indonesia, Suriname, Mozambique, East Timor, Macao, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Kenya, South Africa, Cyprus, Malta, Jamaica, Guyana, Bahamas

Here is the original.

We love you too, Japan

Japan a member of the Commonwealth when?

qa.jaf.or.jp/drive/sign/02.htm
Why is Japan on the left side?

>hugh I must have different driving standard from rest of world to be special snowflake
>I will still criticize americans for not using the same measurement system as the rest of the world

>Tfw too intelligent to exist as a country

Why is Japan like that?

Britain was a big part of Japan's early railroad system.

I read that in olde times they walked on the left on paths, as well as most people being right-handed it's easier to draw your sword if you're on the left to cut down an enemy to your right.

left-side drive precedes right, the world changed, not us

This

my boy jousting doesnt count

Horse and cart existed for a long time prior to automobiles. That aside, most people are right handed and it not ideal to have your dominant hand not controlling the most vital aspect of driving: the sterring wheel. Right side steering wheel position with left driving roads is optimal for human drivers.