IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

FBI IGNORING OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND INVESTIGATING CLINTON FOUNDATION THROUGH NEW YORK LAWYER

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide
investmentwatchblog.com/assange-its-over-hillary-october-surprise-biggest-leak-to-date/
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yikes that attorney better start writing his will

HOLY FUCK

I would hope so, it's there job to investigate, not ignore.

Bet you they'll find something on Obama.

Is this real?

F

Seriously, don't want him to commit suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head or something naturally occurring like that

Hilary will finish her life behind bars when?

Yes, here is the source

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

No fucking way

Praised be thy lord

>inb4 nothing happens
>just leaking this to make corruption seem less prevalent

Daily Caller is citing an unnamed source, so take it how you will. They did break the Hillary FBI interview story that turned out to be legit.

There is an obvious motive for someone close to the investigation to leak to the press though. It is common to leak stories to more fringe news outlets in the hopes that the big boys will start paying attention and asking questions.

I'll be watching to see if this story is picked up by other outlets in the coming days, but for now I would give it a >50% chance of being legit.

They better not have disclosed this lawyer or better have the best fucking security of his life so that only a drone strike could kill the man.

Otherwise F for lawyer and F for the FBI because they are fucked as well

IT'S HAPPENING

RIP Senpai

Ehhh, need some more solid sources for this before I started singing

In the first of times of things we must bless them with keks protection to carry put their duty. Spare their lives priase kek!

Get the SS to the ass of this based attorney before he accidentally drowns in a gas explosion.

I don't think Clinton would dare, not with rumors of Seth starting to spread around, to add another death so soon and so close to hurting her it would REALLY raise suspicions.

RIP lawyer

The same FBI that let Hillary slide on the email debacle?

Do you have an actual reliable source?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Ok I laughed.

ARE YOU GUYS NOT REALIZING THAT TRUMP IS SAYING STUPID SHIT LATELY TO COVER THIS UP?

CAN YOU SEE NOW THAT HE IS A CLINTON PLANT. HE IS FUCKING COVERING HER SO SHE WOULDN'T GET BAD PRESS.

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF TRUMP SAYS NIGGER TODAY JUST TO COVER UP THIS SHIT.

Lets hope the lawyer gets close enough, and leaks the info on her.

Are you forgetting the secret message that said they were holding his family hostage?

Damn, Assange/Wikileaks has been in Clinton's grill something fierce lately.

oh look it is this dumbass Serbian shill again

Which means those in the DoJ needs to be impeached and brought up on charges themselves.

Plus this is the FBI not some leaker scrub

Now its bigger game

What message was that?

Nah, he'll make a statement just before the debates about how the Clinton Foundation is completely on the up and up, and if anything they're following too many rules

can't impeach an non-elected official.

It's their job to balance the other two branches of government.

>CAN YOU SEE NOW THAT HE IS A CLINTON PLANT.
The entire media is a Clinton plant, not Trump. Trump just won't shut his trap.

fpbp

seriously i hope this guy has his affairs in order. he will die in some freak accident in a few days.

EAT A FUCKING DICK NIGGER. CAN YOU NOT SEE WHAT HE IS DOING? HE DIDN'T LOST HIS MIND, HE IS JUST LOSING ON PURPOSE.

>implying major (((MSM))) outlets will give this oxygen

I told you FBI are good goyms
And Comie is a good goym.

Sup Forums is too gullible.

The FBI isn't on your side. The FBI is allied with Hillary. They are only investing her to clear her of any accusations right before the election.

Why aren't we bombing you again?

THE KIKES FIGURED OUT THAT HILLARY IS AUSCHWITZ WITH TITS

Drumpfkins need to vote for her now to defeat the NY kikes.

That actually happened once. A guy actually did kill himself with two gunshot wounds:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide

It's called Catch and Release. Let the criminal think the cops got nothing on them and they got away with it. Then they go back to their activities thinking they aren't being watched but all the while the cops are watching seeing everything and everyone they are involved with, gathering even more evidence for the big bust.

Trying to retweet this gives me an error.
Twitter running damage control, o its big.

>AUSCHWITZ WITH TITS
>mfw

SPARE HIS LIFE.
HILL DIES BY THE KNIFE.

You mother as I barebacked her count?

Nice argument bud, you truly showed me. At this point i actually want him to lose so you could kill yourself on November 8th.

Actually all the shitposting here after the election will probably kill a lot of you, which is a good thing.

You mother as I barebacked her count?

Damn, Sikhs are brotier
>inb4 he kills himself by cutting his brake lines and commuting to work in heavy traffic

They didn't want hillarys major indictment to be on some emails, even though above top secret information was leaked and could put hillary away for years. The Clinton Foundation is 10,000 times larger than the email case was and will give the FBI a 100% success rating in bringing her down.

> Believing that the FBI actually is looking for dirt
> Believing that even when something is found it gets used in a trial
> Believing the FBI actually is on the side of the american people
> Not knowing that Comey (FBI Director) was on the board of a financial service company (HSBC) which worked with the Clinton foundation
> Not understanding that Comey is Clintons dog on a leash

Yeah, bullet in the head is Hollywood bs. Anybody who is into hunting knows that there's no such thing as an animal where a shot to the head is considered a fast humane kill.

Best bet on squishie mammal like human is high up on the back of the neck. Bullet will hopefully disrupt autonomic system and render person dead within a few seconds.

Large quadrapeds, impossible to reliably aim for brain stem so you go for the heart or lungs.

And he'll suicide later out of guilt by shooting himself at the back of his neck twice

if anything he's covering it up to keep clinton from mercing them

>Auschwitz with tits
wtf I love Shillary now

>FBI completely side-stepping the DoJ and getting local prosecutors to go along

Comey you gangly long-game-playin son of a bitch

It was actually quite funny. You otoh, you don't look like a lot of fun to be around. He's actually complimenting you when calling you a shill, for if you're not, chances are you are retarded.

Holy shit that aussie. How have I never heard of that before?

So Comey was playing 12th dimensional robotic equestrian swimming?

Wikileaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange promised to release more damning emails about the Clinton Foundation, and warned he has enough evidence on Hillary Clinton making secret deals with an alleged Islamic State sponsor for the FBI to indict her.

Asked by British journalist Afshin Rattansi on Saturday if he had “the email which will put Hillary Clinton behind bars,” Assange claimed to have 350 emails on a French transnational concrete company named Le Farge that allegedly paid ISIS to do business in regions controlled by the terror group.

The report, by British political blog The Canary, showed the Clinton Foundation accepted upwards of $100,000 from the ISIS sponsoring company.

investmentwatchblog.com/assange-its-over-hillary-october-surprise-biggest-leak-to-date/

I wonder how the media is going to spin this (if at all).

EAT A DICK OBUMMER

>inb4 he's found beheaded in a dumpster behind Taco Bell in 4 days
>inb4 coroner says it's natural causes

> Documentary about Clinton Foundation and their cash flow:
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

finally!!!

>Again this Hong Kong chinknigger defending his failed God

Can you explain to me Trumps 43243243D chess? What is he gaining from saying stuff like he said in past 2 weeks? Other than covering her ass i don't see any other explanation right now.

i have a question
how can assange release all this shit and not get suicided by two gun shots?

>New York Attorney found dead with two shots in the back of the head
>Police has ruled it as a suicide

Assange is living in the Ecuador Embassy in the UK. The UK police would arrest him and send him to Sweden for his rape trial if they could, but it's an act of war to invade the Embassy. He's been in there since 2012 and he's allowed to stay as long as he wants.

can you FAGGOTS PLEASE remember the fucking plan?

It's been speculated for some time that the CIA is with Hillary and the FBI is against her. They probably still can't convict her, but like the email situation they'll probably find evidence that will at least make her look bad.

He's in asylum in a foreign country.

If he ever ended up getting sent back to the US he'd be executed for high treason in a matter of days.

publicity nigger
he either gets more hate or more support
he's playing a game you're obviously too stupid to know

now go back to r/sanders and cry about not getting any refunds

Kill switch, he dies, EVERYTHING gets released, at once.

He's high profile and holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy. Killing him is a recipe for a shitstorm that even the Clinton Machine cannot control.

>Messing with FBI or any agency
Not even Hillary is this retarded

Because he made himself into an internet star for all the lost souls.
If something would happen to him, you can expect a lot of people looking into the matter.
+ even if they kill him, not a lot would change, because wikileaks still is in a position to release all kinds of information.

Im calling it: suicide by two sawed-off shotgun blasts to the back of the head from 15 paces with no weapon or shells at the scene, but a briefcase of evidence or laptop gone.

ok
so if a clinton assassin kills him it means war?

Because he has dirt on almost every major politician in the world. If he gets whacked after leaking the Hillary shit, his Deadman switch will go off exposing every influential leader which he speculated would lead to an all out class warfare (which is also what George Sonos predicted)

opens your eyes

>FBI
You mean the same people who admitted to Hillary having an illegal email server with no protection that even after 30000 emails were deleted still had top secret info that put American lives at risk on it, and then let her go with no consequences?

Yeah I'm sure it's happening this time...

Tbh this is kind of stupid to leak... FBI is doing something good and now they expose that putting the attorney's life in danger.

Would have been better to keep it secret.

>back to the US

He's Australian. The US has no jurisdiction in this matter, despite how much they insist they do.

It's a matter concerning Australia, Ecuador and the UK, and no one else.

i was never informed of a plan
do you think people tell me shit?

they better work fast, they only have like 3 months

So that Poo in Loo guy came thru after all

Did I BTFO you once already? Might have, can't keep track of all the shills I put on suicide watch lately, it's like an orgy here these days. Sorry if I don't remember you.

For the record, there's no 4234835D chess here, just media whores trying to frame him as a nutjob with little success. But you know that already don't you you cheeky rascal, wink wink nudge nudge.

Correct. The rape accusations against him expire in 2020 automatically so then the UK police couldn't do anything even if he walked out of the Embassy as far as I'm aware.
Assange did agree to allow Swedes to come to the embassy to question him regarding the 2010 rapes though. That's happening soon I believe.

>so if a clinton assassin kills him it means war?
Pretty much unless they stage "unaffiliated assassins" to kill him from the inside which they have the assets to do.

How can anyone stand this fucker's face after eight years?!?