What are the chances this guy is from Sup Forums?

what are the chances this guy is from Sup Forums?

"They told police that their son, then 18, became angry when they took away his Internet privileges because he was spending too much time on a "blog on government issues in the United States" and neglecting his schoolwork."

thedailytimes.com/business/teenager-who-scaled-trump-tower-had-past-problems-at-home/article_e34e66e8-78fa-5bd4-b9eb-9bb6ce9b3eff.html

"To the teenagers who knew him as far back as middle school, Ryan had a reputation for engaging in passionate debates about topics such as immigration and religious freedoms."

"Ryan, who took Advanced Placement classes in economics and government, frequently drew attention with his comments, classmates said, and he at least once made derogatory remarks about Islam in the presence of Muslim students. In a government class, Ryan once advocated for the Transportation Safety Administration to exclusively screen Muslim male airplane passengers for possible terror ties."

“He would make these very hateful comments,” the classmate said. “But he believed he was just spouting facts.”

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/08/11/high-school-classmates-say-trump-tower-climber-has-passionate-political-views-supports-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE
amny.com/news/trump-tower-climber-stephen-rogata-changed-name-from-michael-joseph-ryan-source-says-1.12163037
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least 50%

>“He would make these very hateful comments,” the classmate said. “But he believed he was just spouting facts.”

Facts are hateful.

ONE OF US

BASED

>“He would make these very hateful comments,” the classmate said. “But he believed he was just spouting facts.”
>Muh hatefacts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING LEFTIST KEKS ONLY BECAUSE SOME FACTS MAKE YOU BUTTHURT IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THOSE FACTS ARE JUST HATEFUL COMMENTS

Great now Mexicans can figure out how to climb Trump's future wall

Is this a sign of things to come?

Sometimes I like to hope that when the history books are written that the facts are straight. Regardless of if it is hard to swallow.

Then again, it depends on ((who)) writes them.

Or ((what))....

WELCOME TO 2016

THE ARBITRARY FEELINGS OF A SECOND-CLASS CITIZEN OF A FOREIGN ASS BACKWARDS LAND ARE NOW CONSIDERED MORE IMPORTANT THAN COLD HARD FACTS

>hateful comments
>not facts

so if your comment isn't politcally correct it's not a fact.

fuck this world and the year 2016
truth is

Naaahhhh sounds like retaredit.

>and he at least once made derogatory remarks about Islam in the presence of Muslim students

sounds pretty alpha, or retarded, either one really

>"They told police that their son, then 18, became angry when they took away his Internet privileges because he was spending too much time on a "blog on government issues in the United States" and neglecting his schoolwork."

holy fucking kek this is Sup Forums right here. you guys are such fucking faggots.

>but moooooom the shills!!!111

He sounds based and his classmates sound like pussies who browse Reddit.

>sounds pretty alpha, or retarded
Retarded. It's like he wants to get allahu akbar'd.

poor kids are missing the point.

protip: he wasnt spouting facts. he BELIEVED he was spouting facts. for example, i could BELIEVE you are all 18+ and employed, and spout that, but that would not be a fact.

>ignores Jew controlled "education"
>educates himself on the matters of the world
>gets called a fucking faggot

holy fucking shit this is real life normal fags

>but niggers' a bad word u racist

It doesn't really say what he said. If he said something like "X% of Muslims want Sharia law" that would be a fact.

Interesting to find out the kid went to the same HS as me in No. VA. Langley HS is practically adjacent to the CIA. Loads of kids there have parents who work in pretty high levels of Gov't.

Someone came on Sup Forums after the incident and claimed to be him. He said his mom bailed him out of the looney bin and had a bunch of photos of himself(no timestamp).

If he was LARPing, he did a good job, but that's all I can say for sure.

Kid went to the same HS as me in No. VA. Langley HS is practically adjacent to the CIA. Tons of kids there have parents in pretty high levels of Gov't.

>no timestamp
It wasn't him then.

id went to the same HS as me in No. VA. Langley HS is practically adjacent to the CIA. Tons of kids there have parents in pretty high levels of Gov't.

Kek, yes keep telling me about "jewish indoctrination" from mommy's basement.

Come on, be a little self aware. Half the "facts" posted on this board are literally untrue or the data is true but the interpretation is deliberately misconstrued.

Yet everyone here BELIEVES they are facts. This is what the classmate was saying.

Nope, enjoying posting from the comfort of my own house, but I hope you're enjoying your cell--I mean dorm room.

You're right, only the Clinton News Network can accurately "fact check."

How exactly did Sup Forums come across his video so fast? When it was linked here, it had under a 100 views, compared to over 3 million now already.

Does he have a friend who also browse Sup Forums and was tasked to link it once the news went big?

Of course. And then a Sup Forumsack tweeted the link to media.

Check the Twitter banner

oh, yeah, Sup Forums found that video before anybody. I can't remember how many views it had when I saw it, but nobody on the news or anyone had it.

Kid went to the same HS as me in No. VA. Langley HS is practically adjacent to the CIA. Tons of kids there have parents in pretty high levels of Gov't.

>spouting
Another buzzword birdbrain parrots adopt from MSM talking points. Immediately discredited.

Or maybe he wasn't a coward like you faggot.

>neglecting his schoolwork.
Yep.. That's Sup Forums alright.

Kid went to same HS as me in No. VA. Langley HS is practically adjacent to the CIA. Tons of kids there have parents in pretty high levels of Gov't.

Kid went to same HS as me in No. VA. Langley HS is practically adjacent to the CIA. Tons of kids there have parents in pretty high levels of Gov't.

>But he believed he was just spouting facts
The problem with the left, ladies and germs.

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE
>Thinking climbing a building will make Trump want to talk to you so you can tell him something that will save the world
Is this the definition of bipolar?

>banner
this is why nobody takes us seriously

>knows about strange suctioncup climbing technology

Thats a weird fucking hobby

He probably browses the chans

You're pretty retarded too. Retarded enough to think the verb "spouting" is a buzzword.

>banner
That's a fucking lefty thing. It's a swastika because literally Hitler

>you will never date this qt
>you will never caress his head while quoting MAGA moments
Why is fate so cruel? His smile is so pretty. I mean he looks autistic on the video but I think he's amazing for having the balls of doing all of that.
Hold me Sup Forums

that guy is 100% for sure, without a doubt, from /r/The_Donald (which is just a proxy for Sup Forums); and I figure there's a good chance he's a Sup Forumstard too.

kek I bet he lurked at least

>Samia Khan

I love this sexy bitch. Found her while watching San Jose riots. Wanna fuck her brains out

He is a funny guy though. He didn't harm anyone, rather he provided many people with entertainment for free.

80%

No I'm smart and observe the world, you're dumb and call smart people retarded.

>tfw you'll never personally see his smile

>I'm smart and observe the world
*tips fedora*

well done padawan

What they quoted were his opinions.

You think the media would quote actual facts that he provided?

You think his classmates would remember the numbers?

Nobody remembers numbers, just EMOTIONAL STORIES.

>He would make these very hateful comments. But he believed he was just spouting facts.

>He was spouting facts, but I believed they were just hateful comments.

Fixed.

Does anyone has any information about him? He has no reliable facebook page, which is weird, and you can't see anything anywhere about him

fb com
/profile.php?id=100004469673009

not confirmed, but it is linked from this article
amny.com/news/trump-tower-climber-stephen-rogata-changed-name-from-michael-joseph-ryan-source-says-1.12163037

Weird, why would he change his name?

What are you doing, Abu Hajaar?

>cia parent
>browses pol

What level do you think he is on the watch algorithm? I'm guessing his profile is pretty filled out down to his most frequently fapped to fetishes. Some CIA guy probably liked his taste in tomboy anime girls with tight black biker shorts and copied it to fap to later.

Is that the white percentage in your country?

>"In a government class, Ryan once advocated for the Transportation Safety Administration to exclusively screen Muslim male airplane passengers for possible terror ties."

Sounds like this guy needs to head the TSA. He might be onto something.

>you will never have a redpilled bf like that

Spidey Steve dindu nuffin