ITT: Pure mankino that females will simply NEVER understand

ITT: Pure mankino that females will simply NEVER understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Au7rXWLTYlI
youtube.com/watch?v=G2OzlPGHxCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE WEEVILS LMAO

which is the ultimate dad movie: Master and Commander or The Hunt For Red October?

Braveheart. Women only think that they understand freedom.

my mom loves this movie and agrees and billy insulted him a little

Women can't fully appreciate it, it's a male power fantasy.

>But mom! I am a big boy now, I watch big boy movieeees

Have a (You) and go back to your GoT threads

Pretty much any 80s B movie desu

Females understand how to take a dick and make babies. Why would they or anyone else want to watch let alone understand pure trash like these?

I rented this movie back in 2005 to watch with my first girlfriend in high school. We were in her living room on the couch while her parents left us alone and went to bed. She kept trying to give me a handjob and throw her titties in my hand, but I only wanted to watch the movie in OP's pic. It's awesome.

The Deer Hunter

someone say MANNkino?

I honestly don't think that women can "get" Das Boot - even the ones who think they do. It's one of those war films that isn't about war at all, but about the brotherhood between the men who fight it.

Women can understand fellowship with another person after fighting alongside them.

>Women can understand fellowship with another person after fighting alongside them
why would you bother posting blatent lies on the internet?

This is some of the best b8 I've seen in a while, well done.

Women will never understand the plight of being a manlet.

>you dont get it grandma! It's for boys!

it started in our early days

youtube.com/watch?v=Au7rXWLTYlI

>rum, buggery, and the lash

oh shit nigger

every woman i've ever known has loved stand by me

women understand single motherhood and weapons built to destroy civilization just fine

they really can't

>boy"""kino"""
Master and Commander
John Wick
Goodfellas
Fight Club
Donnie Darko
Nu-male flavor of the month

>Women art
Je, tu, il, Elle
Il deserto rosso
A Woman Under the Influence
Vivre sa Vie
Ascenseur pour l'échafaud
Scener ur ett äktenskap
Jeanne Dielman, 23 Commerce Quay, 1080 Brussels
Shadows
Ninotchka
La Religieuse
Matrimonio all'italiana
麦秋
Viridiana
Mouchette
Höstsonaten
Tagebuch einer Verlorenen
大红灯笼高高挂
Лeтят жypaвли
Io La Conoscevo Bene
エロス+虐殺
Ménilmontant
山の音
赤い天使

>I save pictures of high schoolers and post them everywhere to feel better about myself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do boys only understand hardcore narrative with ADHD pacing and epic explosions?

Fixed

Some of those were directed and even written by women.

Just because a woman made it doesn't mean that she understood it.

See: children

The Outsiders was based on a book written by a woman and adapted to a screenplay by another woman.

Thank you for proving my point.

Incel general? Incel general.

I literally watched pic related with a girl and she claimed it was boring, bland and didn't have an interesting story.

And that was a girl who said she knows movies and decided to watch this because Kubrick...

Proving it wrong, yeah.

>I realize my political views are only shared by cringy highschoolers and it makes me insecure

>You can't call out cringy behavior without being politically invested
Oh to have your peanut brain.

>t.femine girls

Get this trash outta here

this move is the go to for testing out home theater speakers

Way of the Gun

Outlaw Josey Wales

>didn't have an interesting story
Blow her brains out it would be better for everyone

do women understand gladiator?

I stopped dating her.

Nice digits.

Why are roasties THIS easily triggered?

youtube.com/watch?v=G2OzlPGHxCc

that joke was GOAT

Kek. Good one, user. Haven’t laughed so hard in ages.

>do women understand 'x'?
no.

the answer is always no.

I hate woman now
Paths of glory is pure trash m8

Women have a rough time coming to terms with FGF. Most never do.

>Paths of glory is pure trash m8
>t. woman

>no arguments
Typical boys incapable of critical thinking.

This

>men cant understand this
>american psycho

wut?

I nonironically 100% agree with you on this desu senpai

no but they get wet at every scene the main character is involved.

The entire sentence "men can't understand" is already a fallacy. There's no such thing as something men can't understand, aside from woman's insanity.

>the names dont line up

JUST

The movie was directed by a feminist who made Bateman a manchild who vents his Toxic masculinity through misogynistic murder fantasies. At least that's the line they toe.

The book, the movie was made out from, made the whole leftists/feminists mega outraged back when it was published (1991 if i remember correctly)

My mom actually thinks that these movies are some of the best action films ever. She likes the classics more of course, but I'm pretty sure she gets these.

I doubt it lad
My mom loves master and commander but she doesn't *get* it, she just likes it superficially

Pretentious shite.

It's not that men can't understand, on an intellectual level, it's that no man would ever want to.

>Point Break

Fucking this.

Also, pretty much anything Snyder puts his hands on. Women can't understand it even if they occasionally like it. Numales just flat can't understand it at all, either.

I'm pretty sure "Nu-males" if that's what we're calling skinny, neckbearded hipsters now, are the target audience for most of what Snyder is making. And I genuinely enjoy most of his stuff but he's the definition of an artsy but still easy to follow and thematically obvious action director.

I beg to differ.

Yeah, because Bateman was just a psycho in that book. The woman intentionally took the book and added the stuff about it being in his head as a statement.

read the books, they're fucking awesome.

revenant
swiss army man
rampage
pi
the aviator

>Her
Yeah I think women understand perfectly well dicking around with a guy and leaving when it suits their fickle urges.

This. The book ending of far side of the world (the main source of the movie's plot) was fucking amazing.
Also when Aubrey gets arrested for debt and put at the pillory, then all the sailors flood the square and intimidate the hired crew that wanted to throw shit at him. Goddamn

>>Women art
You forgot Possession

The Road Warrior

>someone so butthurt by these threads they made this image
you need to chill friend

they probably aren't even women, just beta liberal men

underrated

What was this movie even supposed to be about? I was so bored that I dozed off halfway through it.

>see pic
>think it's a naval warfare thread
>happily enter thread
>realize it's a virgin recluse vent-off instead
sad tbqh

>men cant understand american psycho
sorry but youre wrong not only do we understand it but we make up a majority of school and office shooters, we make up most of the prison population and we have more serial killers.

if you see that image and don't instantly know what this thread is about, you need to go back

hello fellow got tourist

"Retarded Left Wing females". Thanks.
Don't tar us all with the same brush, I love masculine films because they actually have quality storylines, actors, and no contrived romances or SJW-shit.