Is Germany fucked up ?

Hi Sup Forums, Spaniard here. With 25% unemployment in my country, I am srsly considering migrating to Germany, but I am afraid of the place. Can anyone confirm if Germany is a shithole crowded with muslims?

Pic related.

if you dont speak german and dont have a good qualification, you wont stand a chance.

I have a B2 certificate but I am worried about muslims.

Pls don't contaminate another country. Stay here and die like a hero.

Come to the nordics, our women love them some latino lovers.
Norway would be your best bet in avoiding niggers and unemployment

Dann brauchst du immernoch erstmal eine Jobperspektive. Die leute werden eher Angst vor dir haben weils du ein tanned spaniard bist :)
Westdeutschland ist lost, Ostdeutschland hat weniger Jobs.

No its not pablo. Stop listening to memes.

Get your lazzy fat spic ass over here and start wörks.

Wörks wont do it by it self.

No siesta in germany. Be warnd you lazzy cunts.

Franco would be proud

>Can anyone confirm if Germany is a shithole crowded with muslims?
Confirmed.

But even without the Muslims, coming to Germany is a bad idea. You probably get a job and earn money, but you will be unhappy. The reason why Germany is a Muslims shithole is because the GErman people's spirit was gutted many decades ago. There is no joy here. There is no life. It's an awful post-apocalyptic nightmare.

Ich habe angst, weil die Muslime in Deutschland gekommen sind. Mein jobperspektive ist vielleich etwas bezogen Englisch zu unterrichten. Ich bin ein English lehrer aber jede job is gut fur mich.

Verpiss dich herbert.

Arbeit gibs hier.

Die öfen von fangorn müssen immer in betrieb bleiben.

Indeed we are lazy cunts. I hate that from Spain.

Eh you might as well go its only bad for Germany as a country and tradition, go there and take their money until they burn and then you happily go somewhere else.

>GErman people's spirit was gutted many decades ago. There is no joy here.
My father and I watch german language TV shows and movies. This really seems to be the case at least based on your media.

I love Germany, their culture, their traditions are much more advanced than ours. We are just lazy bastards. We prefer to do siesta than working. It is a pitty Muslims are overcrowding it.

Yes chico Sharia law has taken over here. Please migrate to another country

I look German, bro. Gimme a chance.

if youre really thinking about coming to germany you should not consider pol memes as they are just that. memes. germany isnt really crowded by muslimes so if you want to come, do so.
t. im german (cologne)

ITT afraid people getting cucked by mudslims instead of manning up and showing where their place is...

We have about 81 million people here, of which maybe 5 million are Muslim by denomination and only maybe half or less really give a shit about it. Of those we have maybe less than a hundred thousand real shitheads like salafists. Even less violent radicals.

You decide I guess. I'd say it's fine. Nice being an EU member state, huh.

What are your qualifications? A B2 is a very good start already, accompanying any other qualifications.

Ganz im Gegenteil, Ostdeutschland hat viele Jobs (Industrie, Sachsen z.B.), aber die Bezahlung ist Scheisse = Mindestlohn oder knapp drüber.

>Shitskin in Northern Europe

You also need to fuck right off, Barbossa.

REEEEEEEEEEE stay the fuck out we're full

i'd rather fear to be killed in spain 2bh. your country is very dirty.
>Can anyone confirm if Germany is a shithole crowded with muslims?
Dann geh halt da hin wo's keine gibt. das land ist sehr groß für einen kleinen jungen wie dich.

>Fallout pre-enactment

>germany isnt really crowded by muslimes
>t. im german (cologne)

Nice b8 there, moron.

Cologne is the worst shithole I have ever been to, and I grew up in Berlin.

While the entire refugee situation is fucked up and our government needs to hand, you coming to germany would look like this:

Get a job and the only thing that might bother you are more brown people walking around than usual. Small crimes like theft has increased but that's it mostly.

Otherwise nothing changed so far (probably thanks to the government shunning the police and media cencorship kek). If you worry about muslims/niggers, you might want to have a look at paris kek.

*needs to hang

Bad Nauheim is a nice little place