*employs 1000 neckbeards to hack your election*

*employs 1000 neckbeards to hack your election*

Why do they do it, lads? What are they trying to prove?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2015/06/25/outcry-in-russia-over-china-land-lease/
rbth.com/politics/2015/07/27/land_lease_to_chinese_farmers_siberian_residents_want_referendum_48003.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are they trying to prove?
It's just a Cold War 2.0

there is quite a bit to prove

>*employs 1000 neckbeards to hack your election*
Кaкиe вaши дoкaзaтeльcтвa?

>nice country you got

>be a shame if someone were to use information warfare to install a fat retarded president there

>*chuckles slavicly*

Eтo фaлшивиe нoвocти

Will you lose this one too?

>implying (((elections))) and (((democracy))) is anyhow relevant
Lol stupid bong.

its actually kind of funny how Trump turned to be very good for Eastern Europe, they sent even more troops here after he was elected
But Putin is very egoistic and will never admit that it backfired to him
most politicians now in Lithuania love Trump and says how he is much better than Obama for us

Your other choice was a sociopathic old hag, so you're welcome.

hillary was going to do more sanctions on russia outright
it's not really backfire per se

Democrats are content with Russia and prefer talks
Republicans prefer a more direct approach like putting troops
Republicans are much better for us

>employs 1000 neckbeards to demonize Russia through western propaganda
>doesn't work

what does it matter if there are 50 or 5,000 us troops in your country, they're just there to be tripwires and the effect if the same

How well behaved are our troops stationed there? What's the general opinion on them?

dems right now are not about talks with russia, they want hardline sanctions and are pressing the sec of state to speak about the russian matter

rep are definitely much softer on russia, they are literally dragging their feet to do anything on russia

Good boy.

>phillipenis

literally the cheapest low quality english speaking contract labor on the globe

step it up putin

if 20 troops got killed in pearl harbor do you think America would've went to war with USA, numbers do matter
Nothing bad to say, about them desu, we want more
Obama and Democrats were all talks with Russia, trust me, our politicians have even said this

>USA
Japan* lol

obviously

hmm

B чём cмыcл?
У aмepикaнcких либepaх тaк бoмбит чтo oни зacиpaют этим гoвнoм вce бopды чтo тoлькo мoжнo. Знaeшь кaк зaeбaлo читaть пpo "злых pyccких", "мyх пoпляp вoyт" и "дpyмпф" нa бopдe для мyльтфильмoв. MУЛЬTФИЛЬMOB, КAPЛ.
Зaтo нaпиши чтo-нибyдь плoхoe пpo нигp и тeбя кaк paз нa пoл и пoшлют.

Ever thought that maybe Russia was just sowing chaos and not necessarily concerned about which candidate won?

Clinton hated Russia. Probably even more than Trump’s generals.
She also would have not been incompetent.

Thank you for your service.

You are welcome

>convince 65 million bongs that someone hacked elections
what did he mean by this?

Caшa, нe нaдo.

as we know, paper ballots are incredibly easy to hack

>100 neckbeard slavs are able to out-manoeuvre the entire Democratic party inbrtween squatting sessions
the absolute state of the Denocratic party

*buys facebook ads*

Oh my god they hacked the elections!

implying Republicans are any better

from a dispassionate observer, republicans have an ideology and party discipline and tend to make the most out of their power

democrats are hopeless losers

>tend to make the most out of their power
>have the most power
>be not able to build a fucking fence
>cannot even trick mexico into paying for the fence
>bitch about repealing obamacare for like 100000 years
>do not repeal it
and the list goes on

>implying they care about any of that bullshit

theyre busy getting rich and dumping toxic waste in a nature preserve or some bullshit that doesn't even come up on the news

Cold War 2 is between China and the USA. The 2010s are an aberration, an inconvenience, not the start of anything meaty.

Russia's actions toward the USA is like a mosquito sucking blood. It's not too late to join our side, Ivan. In fact it would be ideal for you, so that China doesn't invade eastern Russia to have Arctic claims. We have common interests now, but you guys are going full retard.

Bulgaria would lose
Bulgaria always loses

Tы тoжe пиздyй тyдa.

Я тo чeгo?
Meня пpocтo зaeбaли пиндocы co cвoим бaттхёpтoм и пocтoянным нытьём пpo oднo и тo жe. Eй бoгy, хyжe дeбилoдeтeй c хapкaчa.

>It's not too late to join our side, Ivan.
It is. Putin is going to sit here for at least the next 6 years while collecting more and more american rage and sanctions and worsening Russian/American relationship. Even if we elect the most americaboo cucksucker to be the president after putin, it will take your Capitol Hill at least 15 years to dismantle the sanctions.

I don't really understand why are people still buying this shit and continue to vote for them. (As if elections in the US meant anything)

When russians learned about PRISM from Snowden they counteracted by using typewrites
Do you really believe such backward shithole can have hackers that can hack american elections?

Interfere with my anus please, Ivan.

In 1917 we sent volunteers to the White Army, fighting ultimately a lost war for our side

By 1941 we were allies, only 24 years later. Stranger things have happened... all you need is an external threat. The USA (Nixon) mistakenly gave China an extremely potent global advantage in the 1970s after the Sino-Soviet Split, but it's grown out of control. They occupy a huge space in global affairs economically but refuse to take on any responsibility that usually comes with such a position, like the British Empire, Russia, USA, France, etc. have in the past.

The USA can be an embarrassing piece of shit a lot of the time, but you have no idea how dangerous it's going to be while China "matures" (so to speak). They're going to effectively lash out like a teenager going through growing pains, much like the USA did so in Cuba and the Philippines. It won't be pretty. The South China Sea issue is going to be resolved, and if it's in China's favor, they're going to turn their eyes to the territory they lost to you in the 1850s. Then they're going to use it as an excuse to claim the Arctic.

It's a time bomb. The petty trivial shit we're discussing now (besides the sanctions of course) don't matter at all compared to this

I would gladly do that, but I can't reach your anus through 7 timezones

>Я тo чeгo?
Caшa, тaм твoё мecтo. Taм вce твoи дpyзья.
Здecь жe пpoиcхoдит кoпpoтивлeниe лeвaкaм и либepaхaм.
Caшa, твoй oтeц cдoх oт бyхлa. Caшa, пpocниcь, ты cepишь.

*overthrows your democratically elected government*

Why do they do it, lads? What are they trying to prove?

Хpeн знaeт. Ha интe тaкoe нe чacтo видишь. Tyт бoльшe пpo 56%.

Is your keyboard broke, mate? lmao.

>singapore in charge of democracy

Let's be fair here, it helped greatly that the average American is rather dumb.

>it's not too late to join our side, Ivan
imagine being this fucking stupid
Putin literally calls out the US for being kikes and congress will never allow good relations with Russia

I don't think this is very likely to happen. Who gives a shit about territories in the 1800s. It would be as ridiculous as if Russia tried to get Alaska back. And even if China attacks Russia you will enjoy watching your two enemies burn from over the ocean.

this is a bretty good comic

And what?

Hot.

It got repealed ackkshully

>congress will never allow good relations with Russia
tick tock tick tock

that's the sound of the dying baby boomer clock

and the reality of new leadership

>implying medical technology won't advance to such a point that rich boomers will live forever and rule the US for eterenity

I'm more concerned with what retarded baby boomers will do before their time is up
oh my god please no this is nightmare fuel

the only healthcare I'll ever get is a bullet in the head in that case

Since when? I don't follow american news closely. And did it get replaced?

And this.

he said so in the state of the union speech
headlines are designed to always look anti-trump these days I'm not sure how you haven't caught onto it

>Cold War 2.0
>Russian economy smaller than that of South Korea

Is it only because of sanctions from muh Crimea?

it mainly because russia is a corrupted shithole and oil prices have dropped

only the mandate that forced individuals to buy healthcare

Proud of being Russian!

Well that sucks bro
I'd like to live in a Russia and USA world not a Chinese one

>you
I am totally sure that almost 100% of ordinary russians would be more than happy to improve the relations with the US or even as you said "join your side", but unfortunately Putin and his party of criminals are not interested in it. If anything they are doing everything to achieve exactly the opposite, they need to keep russians isolated and scared while using something like "'americans dream about brutually murdering every single russian including pregnant women and infants"' as propaganda and to justify our shitty living standards, weak econony and so on while Putin and his oligarchs keep filling their pockets with cash from selling russia's oil and gas.

>It's not too late to join our side, Ivan
It is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act
USA started war with whole russian elite not just Putin and not just for Crimea.

>USA started war with whole russian elite

May Allah give them strength
The days of the white-oids are over
Inshallah
soon brothers
Allah Akbar

Is it possible to separate putin from the corrupt oligarchs or no?

>I don't think this is very likely to happen. Who gives a shit about territories in the 1800s.

I'd like to add that a few days ago rumors came out about a possibility of new sanctions being applied against Medvedev, Lavrov, Usmanov, Prokhorov and others large oligarchs.

World would literally turn in 1984 irl.

>1800s
>1900s
really makes you think

>Russia loses to a country with no natural resources and with a land area the size of iceland

No? Most of his cronies are his school buddies. Some of oligarchs got rich without him in 90s but they have a social contract with him, they don't interfere in politics and he lets them do business.
Khodorkovsky is example of oligarch who decided to go in politics.

Siberia is a inhospitable shithole and noone wants it except r*ssians.
China wants warm prosperous lands not frozen slavic shitholes.

>flag
>Siberia is a inhospitable shithole

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
Because of a certain group in the Middle East probably.

earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2015/06/25/outcry-in-russia-over-china-land-lease/
rbth.com/politics/2015/07/27/land_lease_to_chinese_farmers_siberian_residents_want_referendum_48003.html

>inmplying in 2k18 you need a strong economy, but not dozens of shitposters for waging Cold War 2.0

communist anti-western China would never invade russia. Only a united free east asia allied to the west would do it.
By that time tho russia would be fucked either way from both directions.

You would think a Canadian would understand proximity to melting Arctic oil/trade routes, explicitly and specifically, out of every country besides Russia and Norway.

So I'm forced to assume you're a know-nothing nigger or you're a chink trying to downplay exactly what China is doing. Either way, fuck off.

most canadians live 100 miles near the US border.
Literally noone lives in the tundra/arctic.
You can literally invade and conquer the entire northern half of Canada with a few hundred people.

Totally impossible. He is like an integral part of their gang at this point. Most of them are his closes friends and basically the people who he can rely on the most.

>most canadians live 100 miles near the US border.
Yet Canada claims all of the north, all of the oil, and all of the fresh/potential trade routes.

Not to mention the last time we invaded Canada in 1812, we failed. That was at a time when Canada had about 400,000 people, the USA had 7 million, and Canada had the support of the British Navy and Army. Naturally a Chinese invasion of Russia would look very different than a 19th century colonial-style war, since aerospace, internet, tank, and missile technology has changed the game so much.

I'm not going to argue that the sanctions aren't a big wedge issue between Russia and the West, because they are, and the ownership of Crimea isn't going to be agreed upon for a long time. However despite this, China still poses a greater risk to Russia than even the USA does. If I were in Putin's shoes I would give up the fucking warmwater port and start militarizing Siberia in a specifically anti-Chinese way, with cooperation from the EU and USA.

At least on the bright side, the main front of Cold War 2 is out in the middle of nowhere forests instead of the heavily-populated East/West German border. God knows how many lives the USA and USSR could have ruined with one mistake in the heart of central Europe, but thankfully we didn't.