"I'M ACTING!"

"I'M ACTING!"

I really disliked her in this joint.

This part was literally the only time she moved her face. Bitch had one facial expression the entire movie up until this part.

Yeah, not only that, but she seemed unusually pudgy and her makeup and costuming was shit.

Although, to be fair, nearly everyone's makeup and costuming was shit.

to be fair, nearly the whole movie was shit.

Jennifer Lawrence was worse

even when she was being strangled to death she barely opens her eyes

>this
she was the worst part of the movie, honestly

Why do people hire her?

How shit is my taste if I enjoyed this movie? It was pretty bad objectively speaking, but I still had fun watching it.

I guess I have a high tolerance when it comes to cape movies.

your taste is fine
there are enjoyable parts to the movie, they just don't particularly help the product as a whole

Since you recognize it's bad, you're okiayish.

I liked the first 3/5 of the movie a lot actually. It went to shit after the rapid argentum scene

There are a lot of cape movies I enjoy that I know are bad, like Thor 2 or this one.

Don't know why, probably because I had negative expectation for them and then I end up enjoying parts of them. AoU, though not the worst Marvel movie, was way more disappointing to me than those other 2 because I was extremely hyped for it. I guess it's an expectations thing with me.

Gal Gadot thread?

Terrible actress. I sometimes think making Sophie Turner "a thing" is part of some elaborate prank by another Sup Forums-esque entity out there somewhere.

"Let's pretend this oddly built ginger is hot and talented! Come on, it'll be funny!"

Honestly all these young actors being shit at their fucking job must be a big fucking prank or the industry believes that the masses have become so fucking stupid that they'll eat anything up.

The only reason anyone thought she could be decent was because she was in GoT being carried by better actors in every scene. The longer the show went on the easier it was to see she was a hunk of cardboard.

Considering the money it made, they're right.

Pretty sure it's the lowest X-Men movie box office wise. When Ant-Man makes almost the same amount of money on a lower budget, there's a problem. It's the fucking X-Men.

Being bad at their job is one thing but... they're also ugly.

Better than jlaw

She's a terrible actress.

And I rarely notice stuff like that

YOU CANT SAY THAT BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP. I AM BLOGGING ABOUT THIS. FUCKING TAKE IT BACK.

Never understood the meme that she can't act, I thought she was pretty good as a slightly awkward teen Jean, who is super conscious about her powers being weird and scaring everybody in a school full of people with freaky powers.

Watch GoT and you'll see she can't act. That awkward teenager bit is probably because she still was one recently.

I can't really find it in me to fault any of the actors. The script was such a fucking mess, that I'd rather just blame it.

This. To me, it's basically the exact opposite of First Class which has a lot of dumb parts, but overall still comes together.

Apocalypse has some bits and pieces that I like, but the script is so sloppy and the finale so shit, I can't bring myself to enjoy it as a whole. I don't think I'll ever rewatch it.

Game of thrones hype

I don't mind her purely based on the fact that she very much reminds me of a childhood friend of mine and it's fun watching her for that reason. But almost all of the GoT girls are 5-7, with just a few 8s in the mix and the people involved try to convince us they are a bunch of 10s. Considering how the majority of them also can't act worth shit, I don't get why they didn't either get a bunch of glamour models for the roles or found some worst looking girls who could at least act, why settle for this in-between mediocrity?

names

LITERALLY the same thread on Sup Forums right now.
Sage and report.

who's

A comic book movie fits both Sup Forums and Sup Forums criteria? Impossible!

She's fine on GoT, but that serial pedophile that makes those X Bois movies cannot direct actors, do everyone ducks in his sucky movies. Sucks all day, goes home and ducks all night. Underage boys, I means. Hyuck!

They keep killing off the good actors ffs

she was bad but not too bad.I felt like she did not really get jean and was as arrogant and smug as sansa. personal I think the worst part of the movie was jennifer lawrence's acting
it was an ok movie. it fucked up the lore and was kind of lazy in getting magneto back in the game but overall its a comfy watch, if you don't mind all the nakama talk
new meme is that Maisie Williams would be a prefect casting for raven

Sophie Turner did fine, it's just that that is a really awkward camera angle.

how is that an awkward camera angle

I guarantee you no one would look good while screaming with a close up on their face

I thought Sophie was pretty solid but at some point someone has to figure out that tightly pulling her hair back is a really unflattering look for her

This movie was enjoyable, but only if you take it for the complete schlock it was.

I haven't seen it. But she has always looked like she had the acting qualities of Kristen Stewart. The whole resting bitch face and avoidance of being in anything above their inside voices.

>YOUR IN MY HOUSE NOW BITCH

fucking hell this is horrible!

Did you pause there to post or something? That's good stuff because Charles immediately gets dunked on

>a Sup Forums meme about the acting skills of an actress is Sup Forums related
Shitpost harder.