If Buzz actually thought he was the real Buzz Lightyear...

If Buzz actually thought he was the real Buzz Lightyear, why did he freeze up like the other toys when humans were around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ix4muaZj1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how in the first movie they actually look like they are made of plastic. In the 3rd they don't even look like toys anymore.

>people liked toy story 3 as adults
If this was you please attempt suicide

because he wanted upvotes

Can we talk about how awesome the Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts looks? It literally looks straight out of the movie. Technology has come impressively far.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ix4muaZj1s

He thought they were aliens.

Because giant people are scary.

Toy Story 3 was fucking kino. It was literally made for the adults that grew up with the first two.

I just can't get behind the whole "fighting the heartless outside in plain view of the humans" thing. Why aren't you trying to sneak around and not get seen by the humans like in fucking Toy Story?

following alien customs?

He was showing his respect for the customs of the primitive locals.

>liking kingdom farts

Why was the prince in little mermaid with his girlfriend not speaking? We're supposed to accept him having a 14 year old autistic bride?

>Donald's Japanese voice
>Rex's Japanese voice
>GALAXY TOYS DESU

I'm never going to end up playing this and I was already confused by the story in KH2 but I'll be damned if this shit doesn't look hilarious.

It's literally one of the weakest animated sequels disney ever produced, and that's saying something.

Was Eric our guy?

>being confused by the story of a game for kids

Reddit the opinion.

involuntary reaction of all toys

>coming into a Toy Story thread to say this

What the fuck are you talking about? Pixar did a press conference and said exactly that, they made Story Toy 3 for adults who grew up watching the original, the question is whether it succeeded to the original or not.

Reddit the reply, go back. I'll stick with Toy Story thanks.

>vidya graphics have finally caught up to CGI from 1996

Really makes me think

Your preference is one thing, the fact that Toy Story 3 was made for the people who grew up the original is a fact. No one is forcing it down your throat. Seriously is this the underage meme reply that is so popular in this board?

>It's literally one of the weakest animated sequels disney ever produced, and that's saying something.
Someone hasn't seen literally any of the direct-to-video animated sequels. You know there's a Pocohontas 2? They go totally off script, and new characters keep showing up, and every new character has 2 or 3 animal friends, and by the end of the movie it's just an army of animal friends, and then they fight the king of england, who turns out to be a bear or something. Or Beauty and the Beast 2, where it's actually not a sequel, just spinoff featuring extras from the main film going on an entire off screen adventure during the space of time it takes the main characters to have that snowball fight.

Also, there's Toy Story 2.

15 frames per second

Toy story 2 is a masterpiece, and i agree TS3 has many plot holes, contrivences, cliches. Its literally a worse version of toy story 2

it's their instinct, like how a human infant doesn't need to conceive of it's digestive system's function to cry when it's hungry and reach for food

kingdom hearts has always been pretty loose with the heartless in public places around the worlds you visit. the usual explanation is that you're visiting during an active heartless invasion and everyone is dead or hiding.

this leads to an interesting question of whether or not there are human sized heartless in that world, and if there are, what really defines the toy story world as its own "world?" is it just a universe where toys happen to come to life, otherwise it's a normal ass earth reality? if so why are the heartless so focused on these toys

>they made it for me so it's good
literally kill yourself, I was born in 1990 and Toy Story 3 was garbage

you go to big ben in london in the peter pan level