GERMANY, YES!

Generation Identity getting banned in Germany:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/rechtsextremismus-bundesamt-fuer-verfassungsschutz-beobachtet-identitaere-bewegung-1.3118612

>"Wir sehen Anhaltspunkte für Bestrebungen gegen die freiheitliche demokratische Grundordnung", begründet Verfassungsschutzchef Maaßen den Schritt.
>"We can see attempts to undermine our Constitution"

Good night, white pride.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/how-global-elites-forsake-their-countrymen-1470959258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ja die müssen verboten werden aber nich die salafisten usw is ja logisch

good night germany, hello europe.
The EU overides your constitution.

I thought Generation Identity was bluepilled as fuck.

Downfall or whatever I hear portrays Hitler and the Nazis as actual humans instead of soulless monsters that want kill the 60 quadrillion.

>Anti-Asyl-Agitation
>diffamiert
Translation: They held refugees not welcome signs

>mit zahlreichen Guerilla-Aktionen in Verbindung bringen: 2013 stellten sich 14 junge Männer vor das Brandenburger Tor
That article is gold.

>protection of the [foreign imposed] (((constitution)))
how more cucked could a country be?

>BAN IT, BAN IT!

is this the new slogan for Germany? Nice democracy you got going there.

Contrary to popular opinion, this jewish crackdown is actually good. This is exactly the type of shit that got Germans riled up enough to start the nazi movement in the 20's and 30's.

The tighter the left squeezes, the less it holds.

difference is the weimar didn't ban everything and have as strict laws, if an nsdap tried to meet up they'd all be arrested before you could give a word

I should also note that the nazi movement is currently most likely rebuilding in South America, or possibly even Antarctica. We have far more friends than we realize Sup Forums, if the situation really were as hopeless as blackpill cucks on here say, the shills wouldn't even bother cracking down on people.

The jew is afraid gentlemen, it si the only logical reason for it to behave as it has.

>under obsevation != banned
It just means they are under observation like the party of the retarded Leftists is for years for example

:') I laugh a lot! that image made my day.

>murrika in charge of lecturing anyone about democracy
tip top kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SOON THE PROPHESIED ERA OF THE ARYANDIED WILL BE UPON US.

DEATH TO THE GERMAN NATION
DEATH TO THE GERMAN PEOPLE.
LET NO ARYAN LIVE.

HUZZAH!!!!

Nice bait headline. They are under surveillance like many other right wing, left wing and islamist groups. They are not banned.

This.
As far as I know, even ANTIFA is under surveillance

KILL EVERY JEW
BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that one way or another.

alter was für ein Bild lädst du da hoch? Bist du Nazi oder was? Anzeige ist raus!

because we all know antifa are just as anti-semetic as right wingers kek

Not in Germany, they love Israel.

This.

Fuckin faggot op and all fuckin Germans who post inm German here shoudl get AIDS.

You really think he said this?

Are you fuckin' degenerate or a fuckin' troll who disturbs discussions with wrong quotes?

oh vey..

wsj.com/articles/how-global-elites-forsake-their-countrymen-1470959258

germany just stop. You might be arrested for shit posting so much