How do we save brad?

how do we save brad?

what the fuck is being put in the water?

Save? This kid will have the greatest boypussi in the western world.

Its not in the water.

In the animal kingdom some males turn into females when they are surrounded only by men.

White human males do the same if they are only surrounded by black people. See also Bruce Jenner.

>when you're so bitter about your ex-husband you abuse his kid to a point when the kid develops mental illness

angelina is really doubling down on the whole 'destroy the nuclear family' shtick isnt she

Miss me yet?

>reading celeb gossip mags
This is the new male ladies and gentlemen

where the FUCK is child protective services?

she needs to die in a plane crash with her adopted kids and shilo goes off to live with brad happy

Should've kept fucking her brother and leave Brad alone.

Crazy ugly ass skeletor bitch.

it's a little girl retard

Not for very much longer

Goddamn she's still hot, while Jolie looks like a skeleton queen

What a terrible mother she is.

"sorry dear, I love your adopted siblings more,because you didn't check your privilege."

>white racist kid can't integrate in a diverse environment
So nothing new to see

Apologise.

But she can, she just needs to become a minority and sterilize herself. Then it's fine

Jesus Christ what happened to her?

start a fundme campaign

CPS isn't transphobic, Drumpftard. If a child has to become trans to get mommy's approval, it's not the government's job to interfere.

time, user. time.

>implying either of them even see their kids

Angelina's brother has been raising for them for the past 12 years. That's the closest thing to a parental figure they have

>Skelly queen likes her adopted status kids more than her own kin.

wow color me surprised

Imagine going to Africa and actually adopting a kid out of guilt lmao

truly ange got BTFO

The adopted kids didn't cause Angelina physical pain and damaged her body.
She has every right to like her the least

>transgender child

Jesus burn this country to the ground aready.

Drown it in the bath

Which is a better accessory for a progressive Hollywood mom, African kids or trans kids? She may still love Shiloh yet.

>I've got a bone to pick with you

Sorry Brad, no backsies xx

yfw you realise
she just wants to be a man like her father because of how much she hates her mother. But because her mother is rich and insane she gets pumped full of hormones instead of becoming a tomboy and playing catch with her daddy.

The coloured ones always rule over whitey, transgender or not.

I wasn't even aware how whack Angelina was and how most of her kids are adopted (never saw their photos because I'm not an americuck) until the divorce drama so this is just insane. I feel bad for both her biological kids and Brad. This woman is straight out abusing her kid and CPS does shit. Disgusting.

How come she doesn't have kids?

How about you mouthbreathing retards actually look for a source on any of those quotes before you respond like they're actually legitimate.

>parent admits in public that she prefers her captured kids to you, her biological kid.
>go trans to win her attention

This is really sad 2bh

>his life is starting to improve after he left a relationship with a woman
a very valuable lesson

So, kids can willingly consent to having thier genitals mutilated and thier gender reassigned, (something that will change thier adult lives forever) but they're they're still not mature enough to consent to sex?
Not even being a shitter here, i'm just trying to find some sort of logic to this.

No wonder she's an outcast.

kids are for cucks with no personal achievements

How about you prove that earth isn't flat before we start talking about your version of reality, shitlord

Hopefully Brad finds jesus.

you're right. it's a shitty feel.

they only put kids on hormone blockers to delay puberty, they don't give em frankendicks

Yeah, pedo acceptence is the end game.

This. They only go through high school as androgynous, permanently developmentally damaged children. They make the big decisions afterwards.

what we see here is a report on post-partum depression

AJ goes through birth then has her body chemistry fucked with hormones, now she explains that at the time she felt differently about this kid than the ones who were just suddenly there one day

shocking...

Just an example of sensational media targeted at the main demographic of celeb gossip. jealous mums who need to feel superior

I'm sure they'll make an informed decision about sex having not went through puberty.

The amount of qt tomboys lost to the world because the first instinct of parents is to pump their child full of hormones is a crime.

Doing that to a child that young who probably doesn't understand who they are or want to be yet, is unethical. I would separate the child from the family straight away if I could find any legal basis to do it.

Xenoestrogens. Not even kidding, look it up. Bunch of chemicals from birth control to plastics that act as estrogen when inside the body. Being produced and disposed of en masse despite the fact they don't degrade.

Yes I'm sure the millionaire actress with a tranny kid is actually an exemplary mother.

how is this not child abuse

that white baby is ugly as fuck.

In america, if you have enough money, you can literally get away with pretty much anything.

Nooooo, I wanted to see how hot she would be when she grew up.

It's liberal

Ummmmmmmm it's 2017, forcing YOUR patriarchal opinion of your child's gender upon xer is child abuse, it should up to xir what ze wants to be identified as.

It's a he now shitlord.

>helping your kid express his true self
>child abuse
it would be abuse if they didn't do it, it would be like if your kid said he wanted to be a dancer and instead of being supportive you would break his leg

I remember wanting to be batman as a child. My parents never supported me and wanted to get killed in a dark alley.

When is the next extinction meteor, we're over due

If they're going to allow goddamn children to irreparably change their bodies before they're mentally able to understand the ramifications of it, they should just cut the bullshit, and remove the age of consent. They're both fucking the kid up for life.

It's a little complicated, but basically Europeans created these weird selective pressures on a religious minority about 1,000 years ago that created a devious, intelligent, and destructive merchant caste. Eventually, the caste began to take over and corrupt European society in order to parasitize it for personal gain, so the Europeans tried to kill or exile as many as they could. This didn't work, however, as their enemy was patient and cunning. After the U.S. was founded, a nonreligious and wealthy country, this caste flooded its shores and took control of its culture and economy, subverting its values while shoring up their own, and even using the levers of power to make a country of their own. Now this merchant caste has almost succeeded in destroying its host civilization forever, and we are witnessing the death throes play out on a grand scale. A crazy situation, but Europeans have themselves to blame for sewing the seeds in the first place.

Imagine being the father where your cunt ex is pressuring your kid to switch genders and she has the cunt judge and the cunt CPS officer on her side and there's nothing that you can do about it. Fuck this country

We're overdue for a San Andreas quake, hopefully it's a big one.

This is a new one. At least you are not blaming the jews.

how did they use to deal with this issue back in the days? Hormonal treatments haven't been around forever

Were I in a situation like that, I would gladly go to prison for murdering a bitch just to save my child.

ITT: broflakes get triggered on a fake article

This deserves to become pasta.