Chinks are no longer watching capeshit

>chinks are no longer watching capeshit

How long until Hollywood finally collapses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wukong is capeshit just Chinese capeshit

Can't come soon enough. I'll consume gookshit over capeshit any day.

you racist drumpfhead

this unironically

Here's your (You)

Chinese films were always the highest grossing in China.

fucking traitor

what is the white/asian version of Madea?

I guess you could call it "King Kong."

is this about the ban on gay films?

QUICK PUT MORE ASIAN'S IN MORE MOVIE'S THAT WILL WORK

nod really

They've been doing this since more Hollywood movies have been allowed to come out in China.
The don't like Summer movie season for some reason and they don't want the West to have control of their pop culture.

I wonder why

i don't want the west to have control over my pop culture

What DO Chinese people want to watch, anyway? I watch language-instruction videos on Youku (a Chinese video-sharing site) to learn some of the language, and the site plays ads before most of the videos.

The ads are often movie trailers, and those films are usually incredibly corny-looking historical dramas with characters leaping around all over the place on highly-stylized sets doing nothing that appears to be coherent aside from never stopping in one place for longer than a couple seconds.

Is this what people WANT to see in China? Or is this simply what is made available, and that's that?

>OH MY GOD A HUMAN BODY!!

>94mil for Resident Evil

CHINK GENOCIDE, WHEN?

you

Anything with Jacky Chan?

>resident evil
Jesus Christ, really?

RLM made some great points about this topic in their Mummy review.

Imagine making something with your creative intuition and imagination if you grow up in a state that actively surpresses free thought

everybody loves milla

Oh come user, US is pretty inventive, no need to be so gloomy

thi
I still have flashbacks to that one almost rape scene at the gas station

ok monkey king is cool, we get it. but is the novel really that long that there needs to be a million adaptions?

The West is dead, bury it.
not even 100 years of American hegemony and the entire western culture is in shambles

It's kind of like Greek mythology. Do we need more of it?

I imagine it'd be like going to one of those liberal colleges where they let the students harass everyone for going against the hivemind, or being white.

>the west is dead
so whats the rest of the worlds excuse

/r/ list of current chinese box office.

If they're watching something better then I want some too.

>there needs to be a million adaptions
6 gorrilion

WU WUZ KONGS

The animated version of this was alright.

that's what happens if you try to mess with the yellow man

Hey it's Dragon Ball

based china, saving the world from the white man's evil

Based China. I love how much they make ((them)) nervous when it comes to sales and shit like this.

good. im tired of token chinese fuckers in literally every movie i see today.

me too

Resident Evil is stealth kino. Ultimate pleb filter. Loved by high and low brow audiences while the middle brow think it's shit. The series is Armond White approved for a reason.

Their favourite movies are fast and the furious and Resident evil. I am not shitting you.

Because of this fucking thing I can't look at anything related to Chinese mythology with a straight face anymore. Fucking nippon sexualizing everything.

>animated version
u wot

still better than capeshit

*ITS BEEN A LONG DAY WITH YOU MY FRIEND* starts playing

who?

>((them))
((they)) literally created the modern chinese economy
do some research friend

Reminder that if you don't support Hollywood/Western movies anyway you are no better than liberals that want Islam to come here and take over us

Okay, Pearl harbour was shitty. But it paled in comparison to letting China be anything but a Japanese colony. The Pacific front was a mistake.

Homecoming is a piece of shit and deserves to flop though

They made 2 animated episodes of it...it ends with that dungeon scene and lamia lady.

The animated version.
They've made 2 episodes so far. Its alright, I guess.

>want islam to take over.
That doesn't sound remotely liberal. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

If the chinks stop watching capeshit they'll move on to the next phase of their master plan.

Avengers movies with womyn Thor, Ree REEEE Williams Iron Man, Amadeus Bro Hulk, Sambo Wilson Captain America etc.

Chinese people being revolted by blacks is the only thing holding it all back.

>Chow on fat
>Aaron cock

I might have to avoid this for my own good. My dick couldn't handle it. Also I'm afraid of being disappointed.

It follows the "plot" to the letter.

Clearly you're forgetting about the yaoi adaptation

plot isn't the problem in these things, it's cheap animation, miscasting, and shit direction.

Oh that,its 6.5/10.

You can't just make that statement and not provide some source.

>What DO Chinese people want to watch, anyway?
You can download their movies if you want. Most of them are terrible. They're awful at comedy (SURPRISE!) and can't shoot films at all. This is Sup Forums so everyone shitposts about Hollywood all the time but they can shoot a decent scene.
>Or is this simply what is made available, and that's that?
China isn't exactly a country for creative freedom.

>implying cucked western comic book writers haven't already thought of the idea
It'd just be a straight adaption.

go on

im listening

Chinks don't want to watch shitty movies filled with liberal bluepills. Based chinks.

It really isn't

>Holywood 'Blackout'
>Chinese stop watching it

IMOIGINE MOUI SUPRAISE

>Most of them are terrible
hey, Hero, Flying Daggers, Ip-Man and a lot of the older martial art flicks like Drunken Master and Snake in the Eagles Shadow are literal chink kino
chinese films just suck when they try to make something besides Martial Art flicks

thats what hes refrencing, reading comprehension

I want to see Rhino charging Spider-Woman's pregnant tummy until she miscarriages.

Gee it's almost like the Chinese own Hollywood

Marvel and DC just ruminate their old heroes.

I rather read manga instead (which is sad because i grew up with the Spiderman cartoon)

You are watching kikeshit. Who's worse?

china rarely produces anything decent though

2pbp

Slanty eyed mongloids over ape-faced niggers 2bh famalam

i wonder who could be behind this post

>they followed the plot to the letter
But they skipped the forced shota-on-shota

My culture betrayed me first. I fully embrace our squinty eyed leaders

this, except it's not just capeshit, it's every hollywood movie. they make politics now, no longer entertainment.

jesus christ is there a remake of this fucking character every year or something?

>futa
literally just for faggots

Nationalism

That's what I was getting at, my dude. Amadeus is the new Asian hulk, Ree Ree is the new black girl Iron Man etc.

I was watching a guy on youtube and he said something I hadn't considered. With these Marvel movies coming out they get people coming into the comic book shop with their kid, right?

>Hey, my kid loves Tony Stark, can I get an Iron Man comic?
"Sorry sir, Iron Man is now a little black girl."

>Hey, my kid loves Captain America. But who is this guy in the comic?
"Ma'am Captain America is now a black guy named Sam Wilson"

From a business POV it is insane what they are doing. They're turning away normies left and right in pursuit of an SJW audience that will never buy the comics.

subtitles when?

>futa
Its shota on female, monkey king is a grill

I think comic book readers being the shiteaters they are will eat that anyways

- i think they had to admit that this kind of "diversity" doesn't sell

It's their Game of Thrones/Downton Abbey.

50 minutes of pointless scenes and 10 minutes of action/drama.

The book sales say the opposite. They're terrible.

I'll link you guys to the channel I was talking about. He's a sort of alt-light, non-racist guy talking about how SJW comics suck.

youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA/videos

They got tired of the Hollywood CGI shit pretty fast

though they still watch their own CGI shit

>Hero, Flying Daggers
Didn't that same Director also make The Great Wall aka Matt Saves China?

post yfw capeshit may die within our lifetimes

>mfw it will never end in the US because people keep dropping money for it

Comics are irrelevant. There's no money there. Only the movies matter and they'll keep pumping them out till the milk is drained from the cow and it collapses into a heap of bone and exhausted gristle.

Not soon enough.
>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows. Fuck (((Hollywood))).

>mfw the US ends within our lifetimes and capeshit dies with it

That was a supernatural fantasy movie, not a historical movie, and he didn't save China in it.

It was surprisingly good.