How do we genocide these fuckers and is there any reason not to genocide these fuckers?

How do we genocide these fuckers and is there any reason not to genocide these fuckers?

Zika aside, they are the cause of more human deaths than any other animal. Also they bite and are fucking annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Animal
American education

>mosquitoes
>bite
American education

The "love bug" was supposed ward off mosquitos when it was genetically altered. It backfired and now all they do is have flying sex on everything

They are multicellular eukaryotes in the kingdom Animalia that are heterotrophic, lack cell walls, lack chloroplast, and are non-coenocytic

Fucking spain tards in charge of understanding what is an animal

Plenty of things eat mosquitoes. You'll be forcing them to find new and better food sources.

>insect
>not an animal

Go shine the armor Sancho, you're drunk

Like africans?

There are around 10 billion humans. Maybe it's time to not resist all of nature's attempts to select.

Please tell me you're trying to troll. Because if you're genuinely this retarded, you bring shame to all of Europe.

I don't speak English: the post.

They are animal.

What you're proposing is impossible.

If anything, we should be breeding/releasing more mosquitoes.

Yes they kill more people than any other animal on Earth.

But they mostly kill niggers in Africa and mongrels in South America. If you live in a place decently cold throughout the year, they won't bother you, ever.
Do you really want to genocide mosquitoes, senpai?

Ok you first though

We get about 50 billion of these fuckers

Well they're not a fucking vegetable or mineral.

So? fuck them. Nothing exclusively eats mosquitoes

How do I get a qt Gooky GF? I want one like this, but less white washed and more fobby

Less standing water
More spiders
More bats

>they are the cause of more human deaths than any other animal
The animals that are called humans cause more deaths... kill yourself.

I fucking hate mosqitoes more than I hate niggers, spics, arabs, and kikes put together

>human deaths
where?

Far Southern Vietnam.
In Village.

I am gonna build a bat house for my yard. I see these fuckers flying around all over at night. May as well make them comfy.

Oh for God's sake, use a repellent then. Mosquitoes kill more than 1 million niggers and the like every year, let nature do her work.

They already had some luck with genetically modifying a ton of male ones to have sterile children and then releasing them into an area. First batch apparently reduced the ammount to 10% so repeated usage would remove them compleatly.

just shut down all mosques

This

If this were true, Haitians would be long gone by now and they literally eat dried up dirt

In Afr... oh wait, i see what you did there

heh heh. Laughing at a clean joke? on my Sup Forums?

What is that

It's a burger of mosquitos.They are so many of them down there,they kill them,press them together and eat them.

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

thanks kek, your (you)s have been depositing in my acunt

>Spanish education

I think to introduce GMO mosquitoes that have a dominant mutation so that their offspring dies is a good solution. We need to fuck up their gene pool.

Holy shit

We used to have trucks that would drive around the neighborhood spraying shit in spring and then we didn't have to worry about them for the rest of the year.

>EducaciĆ³n Hispana

welcome to 4chins

They're a nigger population control method. Killing them off would be a crime against humanity.

what are the three fastest reproducing races?
nig, arab and mexican.
what worldwide problem cannot be solved by a serious reduction in the worlds population?

I bet you feel retarded now

Put Lavender plants around the windows of your apartment/house and the little buggers will never enter. If you have a yard, plant lavender in it and they will avoid the yard. For some reason the pests can't stand that flower.

Turds. This is why they are shit skins.

This. At least I can exploit other people. Mosquitoes are impossible to exploit

I deposit another you and something else into your acunt ;)

You should do one of those images with the red button to choose who you'd want to exterminate; Jews, Niggers or Mosquitoes.

I'm no ecobiologist, however, I believe if we were to extinct the mesquites so then would the bats. No bats, more mayflies and other bullshit which would undoubtedly tip the ecological scales in a way I do not understand.

Actually, anything that eats mosquito have more than plenty of other insects to eat. Mosquitoes dying literally has zero impact their predators.

Yes, mosquito don't actually bite.
But in English you say mosquito "bites".

Those aren't mosquitos. When they do the close up on the bug you can see that they look like midges. Midges don't bite people and they travel in huge swarms so it would be easy to catch them and eat them like that.

Doesn't look that bad tbqh

This. If you have a spider bro living by your house or porch or whatever, just leave him alone. My deck used to be horrible, but I let a spider chill out and its noticeably less buggy

>How do we genocide these fuckers and is there any reason not to genocide these fuckers?

I'm pretty sure they actually did that where I live. Haven't seen a mosquito all summer, even in the woods, and they're common here.

I think they treated the water from the sewage plant which runs to the river to kill them. And it worked.

This tbhfam

They're currently being researched for a cure to AIDS
The mosquitos can suck blood from an AIDS patients and then use the same proboscis to suck blood of a healthy person without transmitting AIDS

So we could use them,for a while

>it kills many brown people in poor shit african countries without hospitals
>this is a bad thing

And they will be QT and ruve me rong time?

It isn't worth the mosquitoes

the problem is that they refuse to STAY in poor shit african countries, and keep annoying the rest of us

Think of all the toads and birds that will die if there are no mosquitoes. Who are you to destroy Mother Nature's wonderful harmony?

>not understand the food chain
American education system.

Nothing exclusively eats mosquitoes

>not understanding the ecosystem
American education. Americans on Sup Forums are almost as fucking dumb as the mexicans on Sup Forums.

without mosquitoes other animals will change population levels to reflect their ability to gain food.

The animals I hate the most are:
Mosquitoes. Fleas. Ticks. Snakes.
We need to kill them all to make the world a better place for HUMANS.

It would be completely possible to wipe out the entire species.
However doing so could have massive and unforeseen effects on the ecosystem, so most governments try to exhaust every other option first.

Insects are part of the Animal Kingdom.
Therefore an animal.

My dad and I have argued this for literally the last 35 years.

Impossible?
Really?

We've eradicated plenty of species before without really doing it on purpose.

Keeps the car washes in buisness during love bug season tho.

I absolutely love it when I kill a mosquito because I know I just killed MILLIONS of future mosquitoes. It is an amazing feeling knowing I killed millions with a single stroke.

>We've eradicated plenty of species before without really doing it on purpose.
Only species that were already fucked on fundamental levels.
Humanity's never done a targetted campaign of extinction.

And made others stronger rats or crows are next in line to take over after we die off

Yes we have.

We've targeted many species of bacteria for eradication. i.e. polio

We tried with Jews

Why snakes? They are cute

they dont rely only on mosquitos there are more than enough flying shits to eat

They are a food source for multiple different types of animals. Killing them off would have so many unintended consequences, many of which could be devastating ecologically.

>How do we genocide these fuckers and is there any reason not to genocide these fuckers?
You can't, basically.

If you spray them with pesticide, you kill a lot of them, as well as other insects important for polinization, which is bad for agriculture and for the enviroment.

And worse, the next couple generations of mosquitoes will develop resistance to the pesticide, which means you need to find another pesticide to use against them.

Can you imagine the shitfest that would happen if a mosquitoe strain resistant to all pesticides ever appears? We would be literally defenseless against them!

Bug zappers, carnivore plants, and some animals like geckos and spiders might help to control their population at your house, but nothing to be done globally against them.

>Blaming the mosquitoes because the southern two thirds of the Americas are too retarded/underdeveloped to quarantine.
>Blaming the mosquitoes because the two countries that do quarantine are too retarded to control their fucking borders.
I tried making a thread about this the other day. You people have no one to blame but yourselves. It's not a coincidence that the first Zika case originating within the US was reported a few days back in fucking MIAMI of all places, the unofficial harbor for everyone coming in on a makeshift raft.

>m-muh food chain
>nothing could ever fill their niche of feeding pond scum!

[BTFO]
Not BTFO

are they even human?

I actually have a hypothesis that they offer a utility as makeshift immunity shots for other nonhuman animals.
>The things only spawn in the summer.
>So they're only infecting things in the summer, when resources are plentiful and it's easy to keep warm.
>Infected organisms are now immune to this disease come winter.
ez