India has exactly ZERO medals

>super power by 2020
>population of a billion people
>can't win one single fucking medal
>even a country like the Philippines can get a silver medal

Hahaha get fucked poo in loos. Too bad there isn't synchronized street shitting.

India BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-staggering-death-toll-of-mexicos-drug-war/
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>synchronized street shitting

>being a superpower correlates well with physical capacity

Why are stormweenies THIS mentally challenged? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Hahaha synchronized street shitting.
They really are a fucking failure in all areas outside of outsourced phone support and street shitting.

>per capita

Successful countries are the ones that produce good Olympic athletes because the people are able to have their basic needs met and instead focus on improving themselves
It's hard to be a champion when your entire country has chronic diarrhea

Not even a stormeweenie, but superpowers tend to review nutritional needs for their population, believe it or not, an argument for the approval of HFCS was to meet the energy needs of the nations it is used in.

The UN also semi-frequently reviews the needs of nations based on the caloric intake averages of the population and their physical fitness vs production capacity and economic goals.

Not that you'd know anything about putting a proper country together.

B-but they got them strongest mans! If you have the strongest mans that must mean your nation is better!

Not a single source in sight, let alone evidence that proves your claim.

>superpowers tend to review nutritional needs
>this somehow means being a superpower correlates well with high Olympic achievement

>north korea has more medals then india

it's just common sense juan.
>mexico would be better in sports if their athletes werent getting beheaded by cartels

>common sense and deflections using le Mexican cartel meme
Is that what you parrot in lieu of a rebuttal or evidence?
You're embarrassing yourself cletus.

Its a common fact that they are genetically inferior.

How does it not make sense to you that countries who's populations have more time and resources to focus on training for sports will result in Olympic success?

Are you retarded?

> Olympic games are not over yet
> Judging about India

All jokes aside, the Indian culture has slowly degenerated into entitled millenials and a completely materialistic gen x, neither of whom put any importance on physical well being, health and hygiene. India used to have good sportsmen back in the day, but now in the current culture, there isn't enough impetus for seriously supporting any sport (other than fucking cricket), investing in athletes or promoting fitness at school/college level.

I'm actually sad for my home country's decline into senseless materialistic madness.

Kek, even the Most powerful race in the world beat the Pakid

hnnnng muh dick

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-staggering-death-toll-of-mexicos-drug-war/
>Cartel isn't a meme.
>It is safer to live in Iraq

But hey at least your government has got things under control.

I here Acapulco is nice right now.

Gangrape isn' t olympic discipline

USA AUS and the UK in the top 5 along with the orientals

the creame of the human race

germany and the EU and russia BTFO

I'm gonna be completely honest here, I don't even sexual this picture. When I opened it immediately reminded me of something out of the ancient greece when it was always performed naked. You don't only judge the performance here but the body, composure, look, the perfection of it. It's like art, I feel like watching a statue. The olympics should be like this. Imagine how tiny chink ling long with shitty bone structure and down syndrome faces would suddenly start loosing every time.

Make beauty great again.

First off,
>makes sense
Isn't evidence.

Secondly, you are ignoring the fact that some groups evolved while specific certain traits, there is a reason why the fastest Asian man can't even hold a candle to a black guy from some torn hellhole in Africa.

Having more people with free time and resources isn't going to suddenly break the laws of physics or evolution.

the kikes have only won 1 bronze

so much for master race lmao

How does a cartel existing negate the fact you're derailing the topic of Olympics?

>your government has third under control
Certainly not, considering you sponsored this drug war from the start

Top Kek

Wait until they make rape an olympic event and they will dominate every single category available..
Solo, double-team, freestyle rape etc..

Logic can be used as evidence, retard. There doesn't have to be a major study done on everything for someone to put 2 and 2 together. Just go ahead and look at the medal count. Third world shit holes like Mexico have no medals. Why? Because they have to worry about finding clean water to drink and go figure out how to not get murdered by a drug lord so they don't have time to train.

>Mexican intellectuals

this entire post is platinum

to bad they don't got a competition for pooing

India

- 4 inch wrists

- melon heads with pedo moustaches on top of pencil necks

- girl width shoulders

- poo everywhere

what did I get wrong

>Too bad there isn't synchronized street shitting.

> Logic can be used as evidence, retard. There doesn't have to be a major study done on everything for someone to put 2 and 2 together.
Your "logic" dangles on the false notion that all groups are physically equal when controlling for nutrition and free time.

LMAO
>Just go ahead and look at the medal count. Third world shit holes like Mexico have no medals. Why? Because they have to worry about finding clean water to drink and go figure out how to not get murdered by a drug lord so they don't have time to train.
You should post your findings to a science journal, looks like you really nailed the science down with all this evidence and scientific method.
>>Mexican intellectuals
Ah, a meme, the poor man's 'argument'.

WE GOT BRONZE MEDAL !!!

EESTI !!!

>synchronized street shitting.

>flips
>weightlifting

Whu?

Pajeet wins the Gold medal for swimming in shit 100m freestyle

Murrica Education

No poo in loo here. Where are they?

Because we need a study to tell us something that is common sense.
Just look at dark ages. Tell me why intellectualism didn't grow much in that period.

Here

>this is what irrelevant nations tell themselves to help them sleep at night

Crazy monkey strength. You should see how much a flip girl can lift when she's mad. Fucking nuts.

So Mexico's excuse to having zero medals is because they're genetically inferior? Ok cool, we'll go with that then, because that's funnier

You do need a comprehensive study to reach a conclusion on whether being a superpower correlates (and causes) high Olympic achievement.

Maybe "common sense" works when you are arguing with the lowest memer common denominator on Sup Forums, but it's worthless in the real world.

Mexicans aren't a race, though, your ignorance is way funnier.

>synchronized street shitting.

We dont have a single medal neither Paco

Mexico's lack of medals is because any beaner who can run, jump or swim is already in the USA.

Can tell you're the best and brightest they have to offer since anyone there with common sense has left the country.

But Mexico isn't claiming to be a superpower.

I didn't say Mexican was a race retard. What age do you guys learn to read down there?

Mexicans would belong to an inferior race compared to countries with higher medal counts of you want to be correct so badly. Let's see who's leading the medal counts...whites and asians. Hmmm really makes you think. You know what Mexico, if you want to say that hispanics are genetically inferior to whites and asians, I'm not going to stop you.

Give me a superpower in the world that hasn't been top three in medal count while sitting on top. Its not just money and population it's also the amount of money the state spends on the Olympics.

>So Mexico's excuse to having zero medals is because they're genetically inferior?
Nah, all their best runners, jumpers and swimmers are already here.

BBC did a whole analysis of why India sucks lmao
www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36941269

One of the best thread I've seen in weeks.

>britbantz

Yep, all of the bright Mexican minds who accept facts without reasonable evidence are mopping floors elbow to elbow along with invaluable assets like yourself.

We're all chilling in here, watching Indian police btfo mudslimes and degenerates, while enjoying beef curry. It's comfy, come join us.

Faggot detected. Go read an art book or something, why are you on Sup Forums.

Indians in general have shit genetics. On top of that most of the country is malnourished, and the ones who aren't think that physical activity is for the lower classes.

The only ones that I have met that don't completely fail at any sort of physical activity are the ones born and raised here in the States. And even here, majority of them are skinnyfat.

An oldie but a goodie

THICC
H
I
C
C

...AND THE GOLD GOES TO...
INDIA!

>Rajeet takes the medal
>The medal turns from gold to brown

>synchronized street shitting
Top kek

Ok Pablo. You're the one that implied America and Mexicans only being able to do menial work.

t. nomedals

>I didn't say Mexican was a race retard. What age do you guys learn to read down there?
You explicitly said so in this statement "Mexico's excuse for having zero medals is genetic inferiority"

At no point did I claim that genetic traits were the determining factor in Olympic achievement
>Mexicans would belong to an inferior race compared to countries with higher medal counts of you want to be correct so badly.
Le strawman faec
> Let's see who's leading the medal counts...whites and asians. Hmmm really makes you think.
Whites and Asians? You mean Slavs, Whites, blacks, and Asians
Lmao
In the US alone you got a shitload of black athletes

>You know what Mexico, if you want to say that hispanics are genetically inferior to whites and asians, I'm not going to stop you.
Hispanics aren't a race either
Why are poltards so ignorant?

>Hahaha get fucked poo in loos. Too bad there isn't synchronized street shitting.
>India BTFO

Excellent bantz bro

Yeah, but he was jewsin for a bruisin

This conversation seems to be way over your head, huh?

Because poo

>jewsin for a bruisin

Wow, one sixth of the planet's population is Indian and they can't scrounge up one metal.

Time to re-instate Olympic cricket?

Pedro enjoy your gang violence and low standard of living. All your dumb ass has to do is move. Given you don't go to Africa or south your pretty much guaranteed a better life.

>giving a shit about the Olympics when you're competing with Russian juice monkeys

The infrastructure and incentives here for Olympic athletes are shit tier. I'd be surprised if we manage to snag even one.

>all this nomedal butthurt

You clearly have not a single real notion of Mexico, I'm in my mid 20s and already own my well above average house and business that nets me around 70k usd anually.

What are those sports ?
Cricket is the only sport in the world.
Please watch our sport

>shit tier

Wow, even the Islamic Caliphate has 9 fucking medals!

Not an Olympic event.

>Beaten by the Philippines
>The Philippines
God, this is hilarious. Those guys are the literal bastardization hybrids of all the rapist European colonists, the East Asians, Blacks, and the Americans. How can you lose to them?

Kosovo got a gold medal and India can't get a fucking bronze lmao

haven't India won the most gold medals for field hockey

Must be a nice taco stand you have. It'd make more money if you moved it to America.

Indian is skinnyfat: the race.

Drug trafficing is a profitable business, Pedro, isn't it?

> Too bad there isn't synchronized street shitting.

>tripfag and spic
how can one faggot lose so much at life?

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita
stay mad.

Actually yes, it does. There is a reason why the USA and the Soviet Union spent so much effort training athletes.

There no loo pooing competition.

>tfw you were the first to get caught

Just nuke this place already please save us.

>Too bad there isn't synchronized street shitting.

They do so badly in international education test they decided not to participate anymore.

And they only tested their elite schools in the richer provinces.

So far the myth of high IQ indian techies

We wuz aviator n shiet