Jokes aside this was a pretty good movie

Jokes aside this was a pretty good movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5dHhvpHIjM
youtu.be/XcidYlLOEdM
youtu.be/4GaWxoFBbQw
youtu.be/J7Friri1SZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call me an SJW all you want, I just want to know when are we gonna start seeing some movies about female giants?

BIG FUCKING GUN

How did they get away with calling a kid's movie The Big Fucking Giant?

He's not even a big giant though, he's actually the smallest giant in the movie

>movies about female giants

if i was BFG id lick her little pusy

Youre a Big Fearful Guy!

you see goy, pedophilia isn't so bad now is it?

>movies about giants farting with the queen

im returning to Sup Forums after like a 5 year hiatus and now everyone hates pedophilia. Don't get me wrong I absolutely hate pedophiles and if it was up to me they'd all get the chair, but I used to kind of like seeing people post CP from time to time, now everything is all topsy-turvy and I'm guessing it has something to do with politics

it's Sup Forums's fault, believe it or not.

>Big Fucking Jew is good
No

Based

Sup Forums spread to the other boards and now most people hate CP.
We're good goys who just want to protect the little tikes from the dirty kikes who want their assholes.

>from the human beans
>human beans
What the fuck?

It was fucking trash, looked like shit and most of the humors come from farting potion.

True kino

yeah the democrats were raping kids and sacrificing them and stuff I heard, anyway its probably all a load of BS but its pretty typical for people glued to politics to just immediately hate every little thing about their opponents

Sup Forums here
if i liked the animated one would i like this one?

Big Fucking Guy

Sure, the elites never get down to weird creepy shit.
And it's not like conspiracies ever happened before.
Those people are clearly just Sasquatch-level crazies.
You can go ahead and turn your brain off.
Nothing to worry about. The elites are your friends and they totally care about you.
youtu.be/r5dHhvpHIjM

>probably all a load of BS
You just keep thinking that.
I love how lemmings always wait for the very people committing the crimes, to tell them that nothing's going on kek.
"B-but they have slick production budgets, that must mean they're honest!"

youtu.be/XcidYlLOEdM

youtu.be/4GaWxoFBbQw

youtu.be/J7Friri1SZc

Nah you won't, for real. Keep your memories intact

>i won't investigate anything, that's far too much effort and if they're right, that would be far too disconcerting
>i'll just do no research at all and assume that they're just making shit up because of politics
shit, must be pretty easy to be you.
anything disturbing comes your way and you just ignore it so you don't have to face your cognitive dissonance.

The Big Fucking Merchant

Is there a list or something for good 2-D Western Animation? Laid out like picture related, please?