Jesus Christ have you guys ever tried to post anything on reddit r/politics forum? I just got really triggered...

Jesus Christ have you guys ever tried to post anything on reddit r/politics forum? I just got really triggered. I am serious I got fucking triggered. I am high as fuck and had this political idea and wanted to post there and I saw the rules and got severly triggered. No help. I laughed at "triggered" people but shit is real it is real you only need to be in the right time, in the right moment and with a right mindset. If these collide you WILL get triggered. I just was. It can happen to anybody. Triggers are real. Reddit triggered me. This is what it is.

Holy fuck mate. Read your emails!

So? It's not unlike Sup Forums where you get downvoted by memer trumpfags

What on earth do you mean?

Are you out of your mind? Even I HAD some discussions on Sup Forums. There - I don't even know how to comprehend this shit. It's like I enter the room full of people and they give a book that I must obey in order to speek. What a god damn hellhole.

read your emails son

VoilĂ 

Holy shit I really though you are giving me some sort of a secret message about an email from you. Jesus people.

There's some subreddits that are like a battleground between redpilled people and leftist normies. There's also a few that are pretty redpilled. Politics is not one of those boards. The mods there banned all the wrong opinions then paid leftist shills took over. They even used leftist bots at one point to downvote everyone else. Uncensorednews is one of the redpilled subreddits, there's a whitesrights and mensrights subreddit too. If you want actual discussion with leftists I'd recommend asktrumpsupporters

> bookmarking a girl's Facebook page
How beta are you OP?

It's flooded with shills. more than ever. It used to be if you posted an unpopular opinion, you might get one response and some downvotes.

Now any pro trump comment warrants at least ten replies even if it's downvoted to oblivion.

Well then those are pretty well defiened. My problem is a little more big I guess. I suppose there are probably subreddits that don't trigger people but I don't know, I don't feel like talking about Trump right now. I would rather discuss the nature of totalitarianism and why is it inherently bad to live in a totalitarian state and stuff

Very. But this link means nothing, it's for me just to manage my subreddit.

Like I said it's just another type of shortest, try posting something that isn't accepted by the trumpfag hivemind or any of its strains and you'll see what I mean, it's just as pathetic as getting banned, or having to tip toe around feelings on reddit.

kek holy shit

She ain't even that cute, neither.

But here I am safe? I uh I for real got a permaban on polish chans

The hell you talking about, she's super cute.

Damn Poland I expect better of you

Don't expect shit 99% of poles are complete and utter failure. That 1% though. Salt of the earth.

I mean, a good personality and some intelligence can go a long way with a girl looking like her, but I'm not smitten. That's just me, bro.

I think you're still high?

The important thing is that you came running back to your echo chamber slash hugbox.

What do you mean? Wherever I am running is a run for a friend and a friendly talk and some companionship, like true one.

But have you seen the thumbs up?