Tfw watched Taboo

>tfw watched Taboo
>can't stop grunting affirmatively now

What do? I realize I sound like an autist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVwSzLYW9Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=A_zbR2trnGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure why you think you sound autistic. Its probably because you probably arent wearing a top hat though. I've been grunting my way through dumptrucks full of pussy since Taboo came out

mmmmm ,nootka

never actually watched the show,
just like the sound of this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=UVwSzLYW9Qw

Honestly, it's more like I'm not a big guy so grunting like that doesn't work for me. Besides even Hardy looks autistic when he does this in Taboo.

No idea what show this is but I can't stop doing that either. I'm always listening to my headphones at work and I already barely talked to anybody at all. I feel like I'm literally forgetting how to talk with my mouth

If I'm not mistaken he actually is autistic in the show right? I mean obviously they hadn't invented autism yet, but as far as the symptoms (flashbacks, verbal ticks, incest) go its all pretty much there.

>flashbacks, verbal ticks, incest

No, that's just normal SJW period drama stylings. Before 'Taboo', I never knew that American sailors would buy natives' children as sex slaves by tricking them with worthless beads.

This is the actual main character's backstory of his mother.

You're talking to the king of Sup Forumsposting pal, but you're deluded if you think those sailors didn't get horny as fuck and breed with every warm hole in sight.

Yeah, but Americans buying slave girls!!! from naive and vulnerable minorities!!! is a little different than fucking random port sqaws, I don't think that's what (((they))) were going for

I keep hearing this show's fucking amazing. Should I look into it?

its not fucking amazing but its fucking pretty okay

Yeah but it goes down and gets worse with each subsequent episode which is a real shame.

Tom hardy is only 5'6", so just bulk up muscle and you can play the role.

It's not amazing.
It's downright bad at points but fuck you I liked it.

>I've been grunting my way through dumptrucks full of pussy since Taboo came out

its not that bad bro

MMHHH

[onion crunching]

Mhm. Very carefully

because of this show I just go mmmmmmmmm to everyone now
not grunting. just mmmmmmmmmm.not even mmmhhhhmmmmm. just mmmmmmmmmm.
>everyone finds it incredibly disrespectful
>I cant stop
>mom has thrown fucking fits about it
>buddies all hate it. repeat mmmmmmmmmm back at me like Im an asshole.
>still cant turn it off
I hope this fades but its been months now

>I hope this fades but its been months now
Don't get your hopes up, I've been more or less acting like the driver from the movie Drive since that film came out.

Be very careful, now.

im glad OP has the same problem but this shit isnt a joke. I mean yeah people do that childish thing and impersonate a character after a movie for a while. thats normal.
but here's the thing
I only watched a few episodes. I dont do the shambling walk. I barely remember the show. I wasnt even that into it.
so for this to be so ingrained in me now has me worried. and Im actively trying to stop. but its such a subliminal response. requires no thought. people are never really saying anything interesting anyways. its kinda aloof, kinda has some disdain in it. it just fucking works on so many levels and Im ashamed how often I mmmmmmmmmm people everyday.
it just fits everywhere.

>so for this to be so ingrained in me now has me worried. and Im actively trying to stop. but its such a subliminal response. requires no thought.
user, I'm OP and it's the same here. The weird walk is also partially here.

I 've been doing this involuntary impersonation thing for ages now, with vidya and movies...

Study this video to hone your skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_zbR2trnGI

Well if you like Tom Hardy you'd be a fool not to watch it.

Sadly but this.

>tom hardy grunt counter
>includes other characters grunting
shit

Where? Just because the camera is on another character while he's grunting doesn't mean they're doing it.

You can hear different voices.

It's all Hardy. That's how much variety he has in his grunting.

lying piece of shit

Be VERY careful now