Why did the elites forgive him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're persistent enough in hollywood, not even ((they)) can stop you forever.

Would Hitler be able to make a comeback in hollywood after 45 if he was persistent enough?

He died retard

if you say so

What does being persistent entail?

Cause they all know deep doen, he did literally nothing wrong.

Probably because Braveheart was really fucking good. I couldn't stay mad at the guy who made that for very long.

The (((elites))) didn't forgive him, he is still blacklisted in Hollywood. They can't stop him from making his own movies with his own company.

Doing what is needed to accomplish your goals instead of shitposting your life away on the internet.

Apocalypto > Braveheart > Jesus > Havent seen the face movie

He made a movie to promote white christians to be pacifists and to never kill, he sold out

finding the money and talent necessary to beat (((them))) at their own game
easier to keep him in the fold and make money off of production teams he uses over trying to muscle him out

No, he died honorably

Because Christ protects his avengers.

Yes let's have another thread about how Mel Gibson hates the Jews and vice versa for the 10,000th time. This will make you less depressed about your miserable existence for a brief moment.

does posting in such a thread help yours?

Mel Gibson makes me less depressed about my miserable existence for a brief moment. Thats why i watch his films.

they only care about money, it's ok to hate jews if you make them money

Because they all sided with Polanski after he drugged and buttfucked a child, so it would seem kind of hypocritical of them to permanently blacklist a guy who just talks a little shit when he gets drunk.

>The phone call that saved Gibsons career

Because he has his own money.

Fuck you buddy I've got aspergers syndrome

They can't stop his kino levels.
Everything he touches is kino.

They didn't. He's worth a half billion dollars and owns his own production studio. He's as rich and powerful as the Jews who want to stop him. Combine that with him being a great actor and a phenomenal director and the Rabbis just quit bothering to waste shekels fighting Mel.

Let's not forget he is also great in managing Budgets. Except for Braveheart, all his movies are almost low budget and he stills managed to let them look way more expensive while holding his deadline and they are still great movies.

How did his new movie do? Is it looking like he'll make more?

Dc kikes wanted him to direct sue sie skwad 2 but he declined after looking at the source material

it looked like a serious film

and then they went full corpse shield

>the "Jews" dotn actually control anything
you just need someone to blame for being a failure/
Sup Forums blames everyone but themselves

No, Hollywood execs are overwhelmingly jewish you big nosed heeb

Or so we thought...

In Mel's case it's;
>Making kino on your own dime (get the gringo, blodd father)
>having friends like Robert Downey to parley on your behalf
>having an overall great track record of acting and directing

Hold this L you fucking dirty kikes

Hollywood is an industry, it's all about money, if you think Mr Shekelberg care more about some antisemitic remark someone said while being drunk than his bank account you're wrong

>Mr Shekelberg

I have an entire folder dedicated to /ourguy/

bait

>He's as rich and powerful as the Jews who want to stop him.

I *knew* some fucking idiot was going to pull this. Meanwhile in another thread whose theme was "pore mal presecuted by the jewes" you'd be sobbing and wailing like - well - like a blackhat Jew at the Western Wall.

You're such a fucking embarrassment some of the others (probably) even notice.

He's a good director and actor. You can't ignore his talent, even when he has the EQ of an average Sup Forumsfag.

Whatever you say, Goldman

>a grown man believes this

How the fuck is that bait?

>IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!

Oh it's a Sup Forumsfag, should've known, you lose the argument automatically.

>winning and losing arguments
>on Sup Forums
Is Summer over yet?

Yes Sup Forumstard, I know you're used to just blaming jews and hoping for the thread to 404 before you get another reply but arguments are won and lost around here.

>can't defend argument or shitty political party
>b-but dae remember the election?!

If Adolph Hitler flew in today, they'd send him a limousine anyways

>muh Sup Forums

Because the elites themselves are bigots.
Him talking shit about kikes is nothing those rat Jew elites didn't already assume he was doing.
If anything, they loved that he fucked up like that, as it means they now have him by the balls, for the rest of his career.
Jews fucking love having total control of other people. They're the world's oldest slavers, so it makes sense.
They don't care about bigots, because they themselves are bigots. They only care about control.

>spotted the betrayer rat kike

>he doesnt even realize hes getting baited

Hacksaw made 180mil off a 40mil budget and scored 2 oscars. You cannot fell the mel.

>I'll socially ridicule him into place, like this is fucking high school
When you don't have a proper argument, then you must shame them.
I swear, it's like Liberals never update their playbooks.

They haven't.
He just can't go off scipt again.

Why don't they just kill him then? If they can kill JFK and get away with it, they can kill anyone.

They haven't. They only gave him a second chance because of a couple of high-profile celebs/journalists sticking up for him publicly. One screw-up and he's dead.

He's hilariously rich and talented. Grand Empereror Shekelstein can't really do a lot about it.

Well, they did 9/11, too.
So, actually, you're right.
They can pretty much kill anyone and get away with it.

Is that why he hasn't been getting any work in the past 6-10 years? Or why he's literally grovelling in every recent interview he's been in?

>his wife cucked him with a black guy
>Sup Forumstards and conservatives love him
Really makes you think

cause one of their protected, shia, is a raging fucking 'alcoholic' too

I honestly believe jews leaders of Hollywood were getting burned by how much bad PR he was.

Normally you're supposed to forget this sort of thing and Mel would have faded into obscurity, but people kept talking about him and, much worse, how it was (((them))) that blacklisted him. They don't want the public being too aware of what's behind the curtain, so they finally let him back in the fold so the Internet wouldn't have an excuse to talk about jew conspiracies anymore.

It helps that he's actually talented.

>Connecting Alex "Shill of the decade" Jones to jewry

That is actually based af

Jews own him and turned him into WWII propgandist.

They will surely be dropping Luciferean Easter eggs in his Passion 2 movie.

they now shoot back with 'arguments' describing them:
>calling you a closet homo if you hate homos
>calling you triggered and a snowflake if don't swallow the mindwashingprograms

He got out of the business of financing his own movies a long time ago. Last one his did was Apocalypto.

YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKIIIIIINGGGGG SMIIIIIIIIIILEEEEEEE
AND BLOOOOOWWWWWWWW MEEE

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Talmud Judaism is satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

I SHOULDA WOKE YOU UP AND SAID BLOW ME BITCH

>muh jewish boogieman
It's sure an ordinary morning here at Sup Forums

>le meme because they have funny faces!!!1 XD

>MUH DC ARE JOOOOOOOOOOOOS
Marvel CEO is Jewish lmao

>he thinks its conspiracy

Bobby Fischer, greatest chess player of all time, guy with 180 IQ and arguably the greatest pattern recognition in the world believed it

Jews are the most wealthy and powerful race of people on the planet, per capita. And they have been for a long time. That's just a fact, mate.

Apocalypto was pretty good in its goofiness, it was Indiana Jones tier.

You do realized he was a closeted Jew, right?

Bullshit. They tried to claim this while he was alive and he denied it... then they waited for him to die and claimed his father wasn't his real father and therefore he was a jew.

He told them to remove his name since they obviously want the greatest chess player of all time to be a Jewish man and not a gentile

That can't be true, jews would be the real master race then. At last I truly see!

All he did was say the jews are bad in a drunken phone rant. We do that shit all day on here, why don't they kill us too?

JFK was actually going to affect their way of life.

Jews are well known for having the highest IQ of all the races, yes. But that doesn't mean they put that intelligent to honest or legal purposes.

Bad PR was the reason they got rid of him in the first place. Now it's come all the way around and they look like the bad guys. There's only a handful of reasons studios would blacklist someone:
>bad PR
>too greedy
>too hard to work with

It's nothing personnel.

>they put that intelligent to honest or legal purposes

They usually do. Source on Jews having a higher percentage of criminals? IB4 unfalsifiable mental gymnastics like t-t-hey just don't get caught!

Son let me tell you about Israel

>2017
>not needing a quick rundown

meant for

>Why did the elites forgive him?
he apologized

simple as that

he showed remorse and went to rehab for alcoholism

also he's a huge christfag and america is still full of christfags who love his heavy handed religious messages and he makes good films so $$$$$$$$$

They call us goyim so why do they start crying when we call them what they are, dirty heeb kike jews.

>he apologized
>
>simple as that
>
>he showed remorse and went to rehab for alcoholism
that was 10 years ago, user. the thaw only happened last year

>a great actor and a phenomenal director
okay, let's not get carried away

are you retarded?
Hacksaw Ridge was nominated for best picture and Mel Gibson being both producer and director would have gotten the oscar for it.

jews don't kill, they just ruin careers

>all his movies are almost low budget
He made the World War II movie about Americans vs Japanese in Australia with almost an entirely Australian cast (with the exception of Vince Vaughan and Jew Garfield) because he got massive tax breaks
Turns out he's the biggest Jew of all time