FBI RELEASES MOST UPDATED DANGEROUS CITIES LIST FOR 2016

ITT: WE LAUGH AT AMERICA

THE FBI HAS RELEASED THE LATEST STATS FOR THE MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN AMERICA

>tfw the most dangerous city in Canada wouldn't even make the top 30 of this list

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWEdjiEJg0U
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course I'm in the top 5, I hate niggers.

>my suburb directly borders Detroit
>mfw

Same and I have never felt threatened in my life lel

>violent crime rate per 100,000 people
please don't call niggers people

High five bro. 586 in the house.

How many of these cities are streets zoo?

Can someone make a list of 25 cities in america sorted by black population?
>we need to compare the two lists to confirm what we have already confirmed over and over.

Top 20, still alive. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

nigger spotted.

Miami is a dangerous city too ? damn.

How the fuck is Stockton on that list? And why isn't Los angeles? Seems fake

>implying burgerstan is not a 3rd world shithole
fucking kek

Notice what they all have in common?

Holly shit, not even in the worst mexican shitholes like Juarez are that fucked m8.

>niggers, not even once

All nignog towns

Have you ever even seen how shitty Mexico is? I have .

734 here

Nope white. I live around a lot of poorer whites though. They don't harm others, probably just OD themselves.

typical burgers, always blaming niggers for their problems

duh

Its third world outside of the beaches.

not sure abou stockton
but LA has a spic problem , not a nigger problem

Miami is a hell hole. I remember going there for a cruise and on the bus ride to the port I saw gangs fighting in alleys.

1-24: niggers
25: illegal spics

>new Orleans that low

They are hiding crime again, already been in trouble for it before. No way it's less violent than Nashville..

How is Los Angeles not on the list?

Pretty much all of our cities have nigger infestations it's terrible.

hell yeah, my city's on that list

Nigger crime is not cartel crime gringo.
Not in the same level.

wait a second i just found this

nvm

I guess there is a relationship between crime and non white population

>atlanta is worse than chimpcongo
Welp
Where can I go? I don't want to abandon my home state, but fuck niggers

>Move to Memphis from Colorado

I've seen some shit, Sup Forumsacks. I've seen some shit.

What's the issue? The US has the greatest dangerous cities.

The rest of the world can't even compete.

How did you not know this already? Corrupt democratic leadership and a staunch racist cunt drove out all the whites decades ago. Hipsters are starting to move back though and I think it makes blacks mad kek

All liberal shit holes.

Miami is only 38% white

WOOT! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

IN YOUR FACE, TOLEDO!!1!

>tfw Michigan and close to Detroit

The couple times I've missed my exit and ended up in the D have been terrifying.

Maybe a white part of your state? Georgia is massive

>yfw Orlando probably jumped 8 other cities in one night

Its per capita.

LA has a HUGE population, and relatively lower crime rate in comparison.

This is based on a sample of people.

You are far more likely to be a victim of a violent crime in these cities than in LA.

For comparison,

Detroit has about 600,000 people, while Chicago has close to 3 million people.

Yet they both roughly have the same amount of homicides each year.

That is why you are safer in Chicago.

Minneapolis still makes it surprisingly high on the list.

Obviously we just need more refugees from violent shitholes like Somalia and chiraq.

Middle TN is safe as fuck and full of good huwhite people. There's a reason we call it Memphrica though. Avoid it like the plague.

>Colorado
Since dudeweed a shitload of cali and texan people are moving here. A shitload of young homeless have moved in. Colorado will be a blue state soon which will cause more niggers to move here.

Colorado is dying because of dudeweed. FUCK.

Compare it against this.

I've done that too but all you do is just blow red lights and drive fast. Also don't look at people on the streets.

Severely missed an exit trying to go to a tigers game one time. Police don't give a fuck if you blow reds in Detroit though. They know you need to.

Redford fagot

>Chicago not being #2 or #3

Fucking bullshit. There are always five or six murders happening every weekend. People get shot like it's the Wild West. Cops don't even show up for calls of shots fired anymore, only if someone gets shot or dies. Of course it's all confined in the nigger neighborhoods but they're still technically Chicago. I've always said they should break off and form their own citystates, those places are so run down Detroit niggers are afraid of it.

The City of Miami is nigger town USA
But the suburbs are nice, especially places like Kendall and Brickle
There's also other hidden gems like Homestead

How the fuck is Chicago that low?

Is Houston really that bad anons?

>Stopped in Milwaukee overnight on way to a golf tournament
>Went to pick up some things at a Walmart
>Niggers EVERYWHERE

I thought Wisconsin was all white. What the fuck happened.

>That feeling when you moved from Chiraq to get away from the violence and corruption
>But you moved to St. Louis

>Houston
It never feels unsafe, but I don't go to sharps town greenspoint or sunny side, so there you go. And yet, I can always feel safe in Latino neighborhoods but not the black ones...

Was thinking the same thing. Kek

I left about a year ago. I grew up in Colorado. Moved there in '01. I miss home. 'Sides, I lived in The Springs, which was great.

Memphis is one giant fucking gutter.

THIS LIST IS RACIST

Per capita.

Chicago = 3 mill population
Detroit = 600k population

Roughly same amount of homicides a year. Simple logic.

If you are in a larger populated area, your chances of being that victim decrease significantly. That is why those other cities are more dangerous.

Lower population, similar crime rates.

The samples are based on 100k people in each city so its a fair comparison throughout the entire chart.

of course we do. we are mini-sweden/california

I made the mistake of going to a Walmart near Cleveland at night. I think I may have been the only white there.

>#9

I leave my doors unlocked every day

kek

See this:

I am in a 'white' part
My neighbors are black.

>dangerous
>Canada

Pick one.

several generations of welfare and the ability to breed like niggers happened

>tfw you realize Mexico's average surpasses all but 4 of our cities

>soft, stupid, timid people have a low crime rate

I'm shocked, Justin

I'm seriously

You would think poo in loos would want to live where it's hotter year round?

Move to a whiter part. I always imagined the north near North Carolina and South Carolina would be comfy.

>not living in a white surburban new england town where nogs are stopped by cops just for being nogs

OHIO HAS THREE. IT PROBABLY ONLY HAS THREE CITIES OVER 250K AND THEY'RE ALL ON THAT LIST HOLY FUCKING KEK OHIO CONFIRMED THIRD WORLD MUST NUKE THEM ASAP PLEASE OBONGO

>no AZ

Suck it other states

>riding the Smart bus to work to downtown Detroit every morning
>a few smart white office workers taking advantage of the bus cards our employers give us for willing to work in this hellhole
>the rest a bunch of black morons
>black people get on without looking at the bus destination, don't care or know that the bus is express and doesn't stop at every stop
>black driver says "Last stop, no drop-offs past 8 mile until we reach downtown"
>niggers not listening or caring
>we blow past somewhere some gorilla wanted to get off at
>AYY YO, I PULLED THE CORD, WAT DA FUQ
>"I DON'T STOP HERE SIR, YOU SHOULDA GOT OFF AT 8 MILE WHEN I TOLD YO ASS"
>50/50 chimp out/begging to get off at a red light
>niggers wanting to get off a bus and not caring about the lane of traffic ready to slam into them
>it's like this to and from every day

I used to be scared of getting mugged, but now when I get on a DDOT and I'm the only white guy I get treated like fucking royalty because everyone can count on the fact that I won't cause a scene and I must know what I'm doing. That's white privilege for ya

Their largest city isn't on there.

>Seattle isn't on there.

Feels good lads

Yes Houston is fucking terrible outside off the expensive neighborhood. There's a bunch of homeless bums everywhere. Work there; don't live there.

Brave man I would never ride the smart buses.

In Detroit, police take roughly 2-4 hours to show up to your everyday call if they show up at all. And much of Detroit doesn't have working street lights and a poverty rating of 41%.

>Buffalo at 11
Surprised we're that high desu, I mean I knew we were kinda violent but I didn't think it was that bad. Oh well, I'm outta this god forsaken state next year for good.

All of these cities have one thing in common.

it's a list of cities by violent crimes, not deaths by heat stroke

> Most dangerous cities are niggers infested.

I'm not even surprise.

wanna me to dump some nigger pictures?

Liberalism?

Just a coincidence that all areas with a higher percentage of nignogs have higher violent crime rates and all areas with the least amount of nignogs have the lowest violent crime rates. Totally unrelated, am I right?

Houston only makes the list because hurrikang katrina niggers

Michigan confirmed best state.

At least we're not DETROIT
WE'RE NOT DETROIT

> no desert people

To be fair, niggers can't stand that heat and sun ironically, and the feather people are aight.

>All towns with large amounts of either Niggers or Spics

I wonder if the fact that whites are a minority in all of these cities listed has anything to do with it?

White man keepin dem down u know.

Wish they would take responsibility for their awful culture and failures. Maybe they could make some progress.

Detroit Ghetto Tour:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWEdjiEJg0U

>FBI RELEASES MOST UPDATED DANGEROUS CITIES LIST FOR 2016

99% Are people working on the FBI industry.
Not even a change to clap a tower is legal.
Fuck USA, there is no freedom there.

>Chimpinatti 22
Nasty Cincinnati didn't get higher at 50% black, man our niggers need to step up their game. #Harambe.

Houstonian here. I love it here tbph. Ya there's bad areas but you have to realize how large and spread out the Houston area is. The bad areas are very easy to avoid

It's way safer than you'd think. Black people are scared of/in reverence to any white person willing to ride the bus too, it's weird. Honestly the bus driver is the person who should be scared, especially after that acid in the face a year ago. I haven't seen an outright fight yet, just a few afternoon drunks and crackheads. And a hooker counting singles leaving from Bazooki's in greektown I guess

We haven't had a republican there since the 60s I think.

really mks u think...

afaik, most of these cities (at least in the midwest) are only 1/4 to 1/3 black

Without a doubt. Grew up in NOLA and moved to Nashville for a while. Having lived in both, I can tell you Nashville doesn't have shit on New Orleans as far as violent niggers are concerned

Where to live then? I'm in Austin, and may find work in Houston. Am I going to get a shock?