Anti-Modesty BTFO

Women who says Hijab is degrading BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5Pr0RUKUM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

>Egypt

yuck

at least "the mummy" provided me with some good fap material from that country when i was younger

I want to fuck a Arab women so bad and cum on her hijab... well if Hillary gets in it probably will the only good thing that will happen before my great nation falls and crumbles.

>showing hair, knees or elbows is "immodest"...

Covering your hair not modest, you moron.

>26% of the British they feel that wearing revealing cloth is partitly or totally responsable for the rape

>implying men can't control impulses

YES, YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!

I wonder how many people nutted to that scene when they were young

>this is what egyptian qts would be like if chirstians and muslims didn't ruin egypt
JUST

these guys know what's up

Modesty doesn't matter. Modesty is for the ugly and weak.
Obedience is what's important, a cunt should dress as her husband says, others can go bugger themselves.

Don't bother Egypt. Sup Forums is so addicted to degeneracy just like the average Western.

Hijabs are a sexual fetish in the west. Every time your mothers, wives and daughters walk our streets, they are being lusted over, and we often trick them into giving up the pussy before conversion, destroying her covenant with the fire giant.

You can't win.

>not wearing hijab is a degeneracy
Not, worshiping a pedophile, crossdresser, sex addict prophet, that will send you to "heaven"(brothel) when you die is degeneracy.

Covering your tits is modest, I don't understand how covering your hair is modest.

Do Muslim men fap over pictures of hair?

I am a an American and I respect your culture. As a non practicing average christian I think the woman that asks this question is a bitch

Save the girl! Kill the creature! AHHHHHHGJFKEKFKVKEN

Why is a man answering the question? That's like asking a woman is penis mutilation ok.

Wearing a Hijab is your own fucking concern. Stop reeing on me snek

No one said they're against the hijab as a formal dress for woman.

We're against it being pushed EVERYWHERE like in the fucking olympics where it hinders their visibility and movement.

I wonder why covering hair is part of modesty? I mean I've seen hair and thought it looked nice, but I've never jerked off to it. That seems like some kind of fetish.

>I wonder why covering hair is part of modesty?
Because a woman's hair is part of her feminine beauty.

Hijabs are degrading. If they embraced equality then men must be required to wear them also out of modesty and to be truly pious.