/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

His Eminence, Cardinal Robert Sarah edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkMCttcqHdw
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/20vs/200_Mansi/1692-1769,_Mansi_JD,_Sacrorum_Conciliorum_Nova_Amplissima_Collectio_Vol_032,_LT.pdf
books.google.ca/books?id=0dfPP9YLRVkC&pg=RA1-PA29&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
mega.nz/#!fNB2hKzR!ZbJv_PpyBHfnQ_xd08K42KIanb5QF1ecOhj8iF19iUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/acadiana/

ayo ma nigguh
praise jeeeeezus

/agrarianism/

great posts

youtube.com/watch?v=NkMCttcqHdw

doesn't the pope wear a robe

look like long clothing to me

yeah so I don't get what his problem is
pope is the religious leader of the christians?

of the Catholics, a man trying to be equal to god, one of the biggest heresies

I thought he's the messenger of god on earth, not his equal?

must be one hell of a party inside

yeah he's his representative not his equal

tfw no 20 stacies to bully me

my life is a holocaust too haha

same omg

Wish the Poope would holocaust the jews lol

In 1512 Christopher Marcellus said this to Pope Julius II:

Take care that we lose not that salvation, that life and breath which thou hast given us, for thou art our shepherd, thou art our physician, thou art our governor, thou art our husbandman,
>>thou art finally another God on earth

imagine being this assblasted

The Finn needs to get a life lmao

wow, excellent arguments, they have really made me speechless

hm doesn't seem right
conway can u explain pls?

desuarchive lets me save images, so I recovered my shitty oc

Try making some arguments first faglord lmfao

maybe you should read the entire thing

>Christopher Marcellus
who?

i can explain it
>some random guy, 1512 years since the birth of christ, claims the pope is as good as god

agree that's a shitty oc

lmoa

documentacatholicaomnia.eu/20vs/200_Mansi/1692-1769,_Mansi_JD,_Sacrorum_Conciliorum_Nova_Amplissima_Collectio_Vol_032,_LT.pdf

and writes 800 pages full of autism

books.google.ca/books?id=0dfPP9YLRVkC&pg=RA1-PA29&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

heres to full version if you want it

i don't understand that picture
and why are you switching flags everytime ?

Are we arguing about religion again? 'Cause I took that denomination test again and it looks like I've turned into an Anglican since I started posting here.

He's unironically /ourguy/

based black guy

>Anglican
das rite reform the church so i can get rid of my thot

That's Fernet con Cola served on a cutted plastic bottle, doesn't get any more argentinian than that

It said I was a Lutheran last time so idk.

But all of the Protestants started out wearing Geneva gowns and other "long clothing" before many switched to business suits or more casual clothing in the 1900s

>one guy from the 1500's is representative of the Catholic mainstream and doctrine

he is not the only source for this heresy, you know

>he is not the only source for this heresy, you know

Took a test and am supposedly eastern orthodox

>

>

>>

try making an argument first sweety :))))))))))))))))))

Anabaptists are the most aesthetic Christians tho.

Looks bretty long u know

stop changing your flags you autist

Pope Leo XIII said these things about the role of the Papacy and the Roman Church

Our thoughts went out towards the immense multitude of those who are strangers to the gladness that filled all Catholic hearts: some because they lie in absolute ignorance of the Gospel; others because they dissent from the Catholic belief, though they bear the name of Christians.

This thought has been, and is, a source of deep concern to Us; for it is impossible to think of such a large portion of mankind deviating, as it were, from the right path, as they move away from Us, and not experience a sentiment of innermost grief. But since
>We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty...

Catholic, Orthodox, Lutherans, and Anglicans for most impressive buildings

Anabaptists, Quakers, and Reformed for beautiful and humble simplicity

Baptists, Pentecostals, Adventists, "nondenominationals", and other evangelicals for worst everything

Ño, I'm the only spaniard here anyway

>I'm a Protestant

don't even know why i have flags too then

you're in denial right now

>you're in denial right now

damn, so that's the power of catholics

Quite based opinions, friend.

no wonder the heretic, cant change his sodomite ways if he keeps following the false teachings

The pope and all priests act in Persona Christi while performing sacraments, this doesn't make them equal to Christ it just means Christ is working through them while they perform the sacraments.

>no wonder the heretic, cant change his sodomite ways if he keeps following the false teachings

>Sin
>Repent at the verge of death
>Profit
>???

does anyone want to play smash on n64 in an hour or so

did you finally unfuck your router for mp

god knows if you really mean it or not, you can only lie to yourself

yes we played with melila yesterday

You must have one heck of an extension cord for the controllers to be inviting all of us.

It separates the plebs from patricians

stop changing your flags, holy shit

>tfw no one to play Goldeneye with

i'm p*risian now

i had plans to look a education, but the website is down for a day, fucking niggers my plans ruined

dont really like shooters on a console, nor did i like it, we can play any n64 game though as long it isint too much based on reaction speed

>i had plans to look a education
like go to uni or what

I think Goldeneye has massive aim assist though, you don't really have to aim

/dixie/ lliure

didn't that guy also said you can basically sin your whole life but as long as you believe in Jesus you are saved ?

Finish the paragraph you cherry-picking Fin. That quote is from an Apostolic Letter and uses very formal language. The full paragraph reads

"But since We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty, who will have all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth, and now that Our advanced age and the bitterness of anxious cares urge Us on towards the end common to every mortal, We feel drawn to follow the example of Our Redeemer and Master, Jesus Christ, who when about to return to heaven, implored of God, His Father, in earnest prayer, that His disciples and followers should be of one mind and of one heart: I pray ... that they all may be one, as thou Father in Me, and I in Thee: that they also may be one in Us. And as this divine prayer and supplication does not include only the souls who then believed in Jesus Christ, but also every one of those who were henceforth to believe in Him, this prayer holds out to Us no indifferent reason for confidently expressing Our hopes, and for making all possible endeavors in order that the men of every race and clime should be called and moved to embrace the unity of divine faith."

If the Pope is calling himself God (which he isn't, he's saying that he "holds the place" which is was he does as a representative of God like all bishops are) then he would hardly be calling Christ his master.

your opinion on catalan independance ?

yeah, i want to get into 3d modeling

yeah, i dont support this guy 100%, i do believe murderess do not have a place in heaven

That's actually what Baptists believe

oh, neat

Two sides autistically screeching at each other

Hey you.
I like you.
Get extraflags and become a regular here.

noice looking flag

mega.nz/#!fNB2hKzR!ZbJv_PpyBHfnQ_xd08K42KIanb5QF1ecOhj8iF19iUE

heres the emulator with smash

he's probably that fucking national parks autist

a spessu conquista mai sottumessa

autism

yes i know but do you think catalonia should be independent ?

Doubt it. He would've tried to stir up a hissy-fit by now if it was him.
Alternatively, it could be him and he's trying to regain our trust and integrate into /dixie/ society.

That's my fellow african neighbour flag, which was portuguese and then decided to become spanish but keeping his previous flag, most portuguese cities have that design

hey are you coming to play smash

Would do more harm than good to both sides, but specially Catalonia since 60% of their exports end up in Aragón and they rely way more than the rest of Spen in tourism. If you ask me for the historical reasoning behind, it's completely bollocks with nearly void/null arguments to back it up.

How do I do that? Some kinda emulator?

catalonia belongs to occitania anyway

based

yes, the megalink

There was this change.org petition "Move the few moors and blacks left outside Catalonia, then hand it over to France"

outside Catalonia in*

my ancestor :)))

that's just rude