Worst one yet

>Walked out after 30 minutes
>SJW undertones right from the start
>the intro with the handheld camera may be the worst opening to a film I've ever seen
>Terribly forced (((Diversity)))
>CGI was fucking terrible
>the faggot kid playing Peter and his fat chink friend were obnoxious as fuck
>It felt like I was watching a Disney high school sitcom.
>Walked out during the Shocker chase scene

ASM2 and SM3 were unironically better.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1319664670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>giving a shit about social politics
>paying to go watch a disney film
idiot

I thought it was bad when the romantic interest was half black, but when i found out the race traitor was the bad guy I liked it

>marlel

I heard there was a scene were they LITERALLY say some shit like "this was built off the back of slaves white boi"

can anyone confirm??

Yes but it was a quirky line from a character it fit. Also it was.

Is it true they made the black girl into MJ?

>Also it was.
nope

>Walked out after 30 minutes
>keep talking about movie after that.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

Both of Parker's love interests are black. So is the villains wife.

It was a piece of shit, but I still liked it more than SM3 and ASM2. I've really become numb to all the sjw quirky whedonesque writing though.

>paying to see Homecoming
kys my pham

>When is enough enough?
Now. Just stop watching this garbage.

Some more quick points
>Who the fuck was this movie aimed at? It certainly wasn't made for general audiences.
>the "comedy" was overbearing just in the first half hour, I can only imagine how bad the rest was
>One thing I picked up on is that the main point of the movie seems to be Peter trying to prove himself to RDJ
>Was this an Iron Man movie?

>aimed at?
It was social programming/ propaganda for children and teens, like most of the shit (((Hollywood))) pumps out.

It's just a movie.

it will not stop because (((those people))) who make the movies have an agenda

It's time for us to start writing our own stories (if you are good in creative writing)

>One thing I picked up on is that the main point of the movie seems to be Peter trying to prove himself to RDJ

This pissed me off worse than anything else, honestly. It's inconceivable to me that they'd butcher Pete's character so badly.

I forgot about that handheld phone camera intro. It was so fucking unfunny and I felt extremely uncomfortable when the whole theater was laughing like hyenas and I was just wishing for it to stop already.

People also forget about the "anti-gay scare" scene in the movie that was just put there so they can boast about not doing the gay scare trope. When Aunt May walks in the room with Peter shirtless and the fat nerd friend there she doesn't say anything else but "put some clothes on". the Gay scare is a childish and retarded trope but so is underlining how they're "TOTALLY ABOVE IT" by dragging the scene like that is just as immature. Watching this movie was so exhausting, it was like it wanted to throw forced social commentary at you in every fucking scene.

Yes. But if you combine all her screen time, it totals like less than a minute. She's not really a love interest.

that's not how to greentext, newfag

>it was like it wanted to throw forced social commentary at you in every fucking scene.
THIS

Teacher asks why MJ isn't going to the Washington Monument. She drops the slaves line, he says "I'm sure the Washington Monument wasn't built by slaves...." then looks at a black security guard giving him the "kind of" gesture while nodding then the teacher accepts defeat.

Damn how will white people ever recover?

You will never understand how much we want you people to just fucking die already. You killed a third of us in the most horrific way possible, and whine like bitches when we try to neutralize your race painlessly as possible. How the fuck do you square that circle in your minds? What gives you the right to take over countries and enslave entire populations, but we can't put you down to save ourselves?

OY

The more I hear the worse it sounds.

>Expecting to go into a film and not be lectured about white guilt
yeah i know, how dare him

They guy they called Flash wasn't Flash, he was what in any other Spider Man movie what would be one of Flash's beta orbiters. Black SJW MJ was nothing like MJ and should have been a separate character (and they should have hooked up Parker with Gwen Stacy in the end anyway). As for the fat kid, fuck you I think he added to the movie. Overall though, it's probably the second weakest of the MCU movies after Thor 2.

whens it gonna stop? dude it's only getting worse. i can 100% guarantee you that the new james bond will be a woman

just stop supporting hollywood with your money. they're done for in terms of entertainment, they make politics now.

>People also forget about the "anti-gay scare" scene in the movie that was just put there so they can boast about not doing the gay scare trope
Holy shit, I didn't even realize this until you brought it up. Just goes to show that (((their))) conditioning really is working on us

How progressive.

Gee I wonder why is it underperforming haha

They try to recreate this scene with Tony Stark's word's of wisdom empowering Spider-Man.
Vulture seemed like more of an Iron Man villain.
Even after almost killing civilians Peter's primary concerned is letting Tony down.
Civil War got called Iron Man 4 jokingly but that was at least a Cap story with Iron Man in it. This legit felt like an Iron Man movie despite RDJ not being in it a whole lot.

> Peter has actual super powers yet is made to feel inadequate by Iron Man who has no powers
> Tony tries to use the bullshit nonsensical Iron Man 3 motivation on Peter and none of it makes any sense
> Happy Hogan and Tony fuck up constantly and ignore Peter
> Tony organises the FBI to take down a fucking alien weapon empowered Vulture - seriously, what the fuck?
> Peter gives up his goal of being an Avengers because of Iron Man

Oh really? That's cute. See

Woman? No. Black or brown? Yep, 100%.

> Tony tries to use the bullshit nonsensical Iron Man 3 motivation on Peter and none of it makes any sense

what do you mean by this

The mongols killed plenty of Chinks and half of Europe and no one frames them as baddies, what gives

1. Step: boycott the shit
2. Step: start writing your own books (if you are good in writing)

All that said, they could have still salvaged some of that as an arc if they'd let Pete's primary interest in joining the Avengers be financially motivated, but they fucked up that part, too, as he and Aunt Milf aren't visibly suffering any sort of financial woes.

Even worse, by making Tony in on Pete's secret(by the end of film, who isn't? lol), they cut their own legs out from under them in another way:

>"Hey Mr. Stark? This suit's great and all, but you think there might be a way you could patent my web fluid and market it and a "web gun" to Law Enforcement as a passive restraint? Me and my aunt could really use the cash."

In terms of story-writing, it's Lucas-tier fuckups left and right. That goes all the way down to how nearly a decade has passed and Stark Industries, the technological powerhouse and the brains behind this blatant ret-con of Damage Control, clearly isn't filtering down any back-engineered alien tech into the hands of even federal law enforcement.

>lol just turn your brain off, bro!

It's like they're making a conscious effort to *not* let their comic-book world be a comic-book world. Damage Control could have been the MCU's answer to AOS. Shit, I'd probably even watch a movie of their agents tracking alien tech and shit like a big-screen rendition of the SCP foundation.

Not him, but the whole "If you're nothing without the suit, then you don't deserve it" thing.

It makes precisely zero sense because the suit wasn't the reason behind a single thing Pete was doing. Pete wasn't relying on the suit to make him any more awesome than he already was. In fact, it was more a hindrance to him than an asset more often than not. Without the suit, Pete's behavior is no different than it already was.

It worked(sort of) for Tony in Iron Man 3, but only because it was trying to illustrate how Tony was getting lazy and relying on the brawn the suits provides instead of his brains, his ability to think around corners. That was never Pete's problem.

I really want someone break down all this movie's faults because besides the SJW shilling it just didn't feel like a very good movie and I can't quite figure out why because I'm not a Kino expert. But even RLM praised this flick so I guess nobody's going to take the fall.

>You killed a third of us in the most horrific way possible,
you dont need us for that you ignorant niger liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1319664670 you're inhuman on your own

Jesus you guys need to get a life. The whole world isn't in on some pc sjw war on your weird deluded views on society that doesnt even make sense. It was a fun flick get over it. Seems to me a bunch of you would have liked it if the script was exactly the same, except with all white cast

The only part of the diversity shit that made any sense to me was the fact that it was a smart school, so of course it's full of chinks and curryniggers.

Zendaya should be gassed

>the whole world isn't in on some pc sjw war on your weird deluded views on society
>Seems to me a bunch of you would have liked it... with all white cast
You're not too bright.

That'll teach those darn lefties!

Wait so are you saying white people are dumb? There's no need to be racist, Cletus.

There were white people there, too. The cunny from The Nice Guys was one

>But even RLM praised this flick s
As opposed to every other Marvel they also blatantly shilled?

There's plenty of it already in this thread. In my opinion, you can't even start the criticism with this film. You have to go back to the way they shoehorned Spidey into Civil War.

Having Tony Stark know Pete's identity right off the bat is a terrible, terrible idea and handicaps a heaping ton of what makes Spider-Man unique. He's better as the outsider, the working man's hero. He doesn't need a sugar-daddy mentor and he damn sure wouldn't accept charity. It runs counter to virtually every theme at the heart of Spider-Man.

He was implying the reason there was an unusually high proportion of non-whites was because it was a smart school, while simultaneously being racist towards non-whites.

It was ironic.

>I walked right out and ran back to my safe space

> Top 10 reasons the new Bond is the Wokest yet

Why do people watch capeshit and then complain because it's shit or ideological indoctrination? I really can't understand this. It's like going on a walk during a rainstorm and complaining because your socks got wet.

I'm sorry you choose to be an entitled sack of shit, OP.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what kind of scripts people like you write

>He doesn't need a sugar-daddy mentor
Honestly this bothered me so fucking much. As much as I love RDJ's Stark and their mentor relationship was quite adorable, it ruins Spiderman's character. It's not what Spiderman should be about, Peter Parker has always been about surviving alone.

How is this a safe space? Anyone can write anything, it's the opposite of one.

Because there's still some "capeshit" out there that's not blatantly one-sided in the ideologies it presents.

Its like killing a dog. We killed alot of dogs. No one care about equality with dogs. They just exist to please real humans

WE

It wouldn't even have been that hard to fix. All they'd have needed to do was not go for the blatant Spidey-pandering in Civil War, but that, sadly, isn't what the MCU is about.

>Fuck story.
>Fuck characters.
>dem fanboybux

Yes, it happened. And it's not even true.

But it was not funny, it was literally uncomfortably embarrassing, and I'm not even white.

fuck off lying nigger

Flash is blacked, yes, but MJ is different person.

>We wuz oppressed centuries ago so I'm justified in my desire to wipe out your people
We will fight you faggots, you know that right?
And we will win, because your people are largely lazy failures who rely on daddy government to prop you up.
No one held you down, you just weren't good enough to keep up with the other races, because your people are a bronze-age throwback, like Vikings stuck out of time.
Your people should have NEVER been allowed entry into European or Asian nations.
Your people are savages, and it can be proven scientifically.

She's basically Mary Jane.
>She's not Mary Jane, but she's going to be this Universe's Mary Jane analogue and Mary Jane proper won't be appearing
>But she's not Mary Jane
Basically saying she's not Mary Jane is just an empty play.

They soft-rebooted MJ.
They wanted MJ in the movie, but didn't want to catch shit for palette-swapping, so they said she's a different character.
Even though, for all intents and purposes, she's still MJ, just not 'Mary Jane.'
She still fills the exact same role, though, in the exact same universe.
This soft-rebooting shit is basically just Hollywood having their cake and eating it too.

Oh, it's far, far worse than just Flash not being a white kid. He's not even remotely a Chad in any way whatsoever. The only thing going for him is that he's apparently pretty rich.

That shit just flat-out doesn't work.

He's jealous of Pete for . . . what exactly? His brains? His looks? His popularity? What's he ever going to come to respect Pete for? Because Pete helped him pass a test and get into a slightly more prestigious school? Pete can't help this guy in any conceivable way. He's just a cartoonish joke of a jealous "social" bully, and there's no way to make that character resonate with *any* audience. We're not supposed to keep hating Flash Thompson.

Liberals think if they reuse the insults thrown at them they win.

>non-whites steal from whites
nothing new here

If they were casting a black girl they could have at least cast one with big tits and who doesn't look perpetually angry

I noticed they almost never understand the meaning behind our insults.
Liberals love that 'gotcha' moment, they're usually too stupid to pull it off accurately, though.

Shouldn't have paid money to see this garbage

In fact there should be a capeshit boycott on Sup Forums, move all capeshit to Sup Forums

But black women frequently look angry.
How else are you going to program whitey to race-mix his people away if you can't condition him to accept the perpetual scowl of black women as being somehow attractive?

Ugh, this sexist racist is just so bigoted

I'd be far, far happier with one big movie a year from each company, not the assembly line garbage we've been getting lately.

There was a time when cape movies were events, when actual fans of the characters turned out in droves to see their heroes on the big screen. Now they're starting to alienate their core audience and rely on the strength of normiebux to keep their watered-down, butchered facsimiles afloat. Nerd culture has now been fully normalized and it is a terrible thing to behold.

I'm not a DC fanboy. I'm not a Marvel fanboy. I'm a comics fan. I hate this stupid console wars bullshit. I grew up with these characters, learned to read from my dad reading to me from his collection and what I'd pick out from the comics rack at the local grocery store. I'm tired of seeing soulless suits McFranchise them for the masses at the expense of everything that ever made them compelling.

>They're NIGGERS! Nobody wants to see that shit! 100 years ago we'd have you upside down, with a pitchfork up your ass!

They gave us Batman v Superman and people didn't like it for not being McDonald's so now prepare for another decade of this cookie cutter assembly line garbage for kids until it all saturates and crashes like fantasy films did.

>>Was this an Iron Man movie?
why do people keep saying this? He's barely in it at all.
Except he does do that in the comics.

It's amazing to see praise for this everywhere while Sup Forums goes for contrarian opinions as usual, it also explains all the hate wonder woman is getting on this board.

>They gave us Batman v Superman and people didn't like it for not being McDonald's
DC fanboys are still clinging to this excuse?

I guess ww is also McDonald's since it's getting its dick sucked everywhere?

What was seriously going on when they fasted Flash? If they really wanted to cast a darkie so bad and avoid Chad, they could've at least fasted Tyrone then. A manlet scrawny poo being the bully makes no fucking sense.

Sure I won't object to that.

Sad but true.

I do, somewhat. Wonder Woman may lack in profundity, but the themes that *are* present remain true to the spirit of the characters.

>"If you go, you may never return."
>"Who will I be if I stay?"

I liked it but the cgi was god awful

Did Kevin Smith cry?

>ASM2 and SM3 were unironically better
just like the prequels were better than tfa, right? fucking contrarians lol

>When is enough enough?
>Why are people waking up and moving beyond my outdated and ignorant belief system :'(
>pls stop

Keep crying, it's pretty funny

There was.

It fit a shitty character? yes. It's true? No it isn't.

yes.

She clearly is though if you aren't autistic or a child. Almost everything about her is anti-MJ and so she clearly wants peter's little parker.

The gym teacher calls her out for being in detention after pete leaves and she makes some dumb excuse, she shits there at lunch and stares at him as he stares at Liz, and her gazes are made quite obvious towards peter in scenes when she's in the background.

I hate black MJ, the idea and the actual character, but I will say Zendaya did well enough in her role. The girl that played Liz couldn't even proficiently complete the scene of her saying shes moving in the end.

>he thinks his leftist opinion matters
where do you think you are?

I agree with everything. Especially Ned. I think that kid was great, really did. Him and Peter had a really good report. And I was worried about him knowing the secret and being "the man in the chair". That worked for me.

This man, I honestly, truly, think anyone who disagrees with this absolutely has to be a shill. Or a fanboy so blinded that they're basically one anyway.

Black MJ is the result of executives saying Zendaya is our girl, the leak hitting the net and the REEEEing ensued, they then had an emergency meeting where they decided "guys guys, calm down we're smart people. All we have to do is change her name to michelle, don't tell anyone her last name, and presto fucko she's black MJ and we get good press again"

Is comforting to know nobody will ever remember this fucking films in 2 years.