Jar Jar Abrams

What did Mark Hamill mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/chowdad/alec-guinness-hated-star-wars-and-i-should-know-20egr?utm_term=.bu781YPB0#.rgRMVQ64y
youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
youtu.be/xQieyQOZBGs?t=5m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most lit dude in hollywood

probably doesn't respect the direction that JJ set in motion and thus ep 8 isn't as good as it could be thanks to him

savage

Has he called out the jew?

>all he's done since reprising the role is shit all over everything

Yet he's happy to take their money

>get money to shit on them
Sounds like living the life.

WE

>human supremacist now means white supremacist
So they acknowledge that all non-white races are animals and not human?

His character dies in the next movies so he doesn't give a fuck at this point

could also he a shot at the leaked 'penguin' which would basically be the same shitter character / role as jar jar

Mark made just a few remarks on his character in a few interviews and that's it, if you watch the rest he says that he always had a different opinion for the character of Luke, even in the OT (especially in ROTJ) and basically sucks Ryan Johnson cock and says how working with him was one of the best director-actor relationships he had and proceeds to go to all the countless autistic Star Wars conventions praising it etc.

If you really want someone who absolutely hates Star Wars then look no further than pic related.
Not just the prequels or nu-star wars but your precious OT too, he hates it all. "Fairy-tale rubbish" are his exact words. He hated working on it, he hated all of his dialogue and the character of Ben Kenobi, he hated it all, done it just for the money but regrets it deeply.

>"In the final volume of the book A Positively Final Appearance (1997), Guinness recounts grudgingly giving an autograph to a young fan who claimed to have watched Star Wars over a hundred times, on the condition that the boy promise to stop watching the film because "this is going to be an ill effect on your life". Guinness is quoted as saying: "'Well', I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. His mother drew herself up to an immense height. 'What a dreadful thing to say to a child!' she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of second hand, childish banalities."

Everyone knew how much Harrison Ford hated it but at least he had the professional courtesy to keep it to himself when producing and promoting the last film.

And he was absolutely right

honestly he really elevated the role of obi wan

when he spoke it was like some grizzled old vet and it really sold the movie to me

and hes right to hate it it overshadowed all his fantastic other work

Has the kid ever been tracked down? I suspect there are a lot of people that claim to be him.

the kid has to be at least 35- 45 now

Good. Now if Hamill will call Jar Jar a creative vampire maybe I can finally talk about the kike hack without people REEEEEing at me.

Funny, he was also the only actor who believed the film would be a huge success.

To be fair, he probably signed on before seeing the script.

>(((Weitz)))

I think he signed on before Disney took over? I'm not sure, but I think he was under the assumption that it wasn't gonna be so corporate and turned into a soulless money machine.

>professional courtesy
It's better to shit on Disney & Co so people can see with their own eyes how they will nevertheless hold on to their muh nostalgia characters that they can milk for money.

Hamill gives them the finger and takes the money. A man can do a lot worse than that.

Probably because he presents them good ideas and they just shit all over them. For instance, he said it should be Luke and Leia who see Han die, not people who's literally known for a couple of days. JJ Abrams basically told him to go away.

Hamill has been on damage control defending Ryan and Disney on Twitter and every interview since he said that "fundamentally disagree" comment.
So I would not call it giving the finger to Disney, it's more like sucking their cock for more money.

He said the same damn thing to George while filming the OT, especially about ROTJ.
Mark was pissed for the character decisions of Luke in Return of The Jedi, he had some retarded ass idea of a fucking clone evil Luke done with the arm he got cut off in ESB and was tried to push it really hard to be made instead of what happens in ROTJ, actors aren't writers you literal brainlet.

BOR GULLET

>he had some retarded ass idea of a fucking clone evil Luke done with the arm he got cut off
Didnt know Mark was ghost writing for Timothy Zahn

It's not their money, it's yours dumb ass. And it's Disney that is making money on Mark's back, not the other way around, dumb ass.

Mark is loyal to George Lucas and the fans. Harrison Ford is loyal to Disney because he's a greedy asshole. He wasn't forced to come back for the new trilogy and he always made it clear he hated it. But there's nothing he would refuse for a couple of millions $$. He has no respect for George and the fans.

He signed with George Lucas and he didn't know he was going to sell to Disney. I'm sure if he knew it was JJ Abrams who would make the movie he would have demanded to review the script. Mark Hamill would never have payed in TFA if he didn't sign prior.

/ourguy/ confirmed

The guy came forward and told his side of the story

buzzfeed.com/chowdad/alec-guinness-hated-star-wars-and-i-should-know-20egr?utm_term=.bu781YPB0#.rgRMVQ64y

That's an insult to JarJar.

Abrams sucks.

Jar Jar Binks is basically the nerd star wars way of calling someone a nigger.

It's afraid

He not only predicted the manchild epidemic, he also foresaw the filmd would be popular.

A man ahead of his time.

I hate it when actors think they have other talents beside pretending to cry or smile for the fans

I hope Luke dies next movie and Mary Sue pisses on his corpse

There's a reason why Hamil only has a voice acting career.

He's be shunned by Hollywood for decades, now they're all kissing his ass like nothing happenned. I guess he still remembers.

>R2sBB8Envy
what did he mean by this

It's afraid!

severely underrated

Leaks about Sloth Anakin have been confirmed as well as the force penguins. It's going to be a shitty movie.

sounds kino

>direct linking to buzzfeed

literally /ourguy/

pengu looks kinda cute

That is a star wars tradition and his complains have merit

No they don't, he's an actor, not a writer.

>#LukeNiggerhanger #R2s88 #SSolo #JewjewAbrams

Woahhhh, 27th feb was sure a different time

you are not a filmmaker and yet you have no problem talking shit about movies. He does not have to be a writer to spot stupidity.

But Mark has some pretty fucking stupid ideas too like user said already here

Ewoks2.0 It is fucking Disney lads, they are going to go for the toy tie-in and cash this out for the third movie and then wait 8 years for the next re-boot. Next, they take the series to China.

pretty good

Underrated kek

Has everybody seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

Didn't know that. He must be so fucking pissed.

Yes, he didn't know Disney was goign to take over, proof at 5m30s
youtu.be/xQieyQOZBGs?t=5m30s

>Have aliens and humans of different races as pilots, officers, etc
>Human (white) supremacists
It's like they didn't even look at the source material

>SJW
>Reading the source material
Kek, they'll make changes and claim the original source was racist. See Spider-man, you have tons of non white allies, lovers, foes, etc, but noooooo they had to blackwash 5 characters for homecomic instead of using the original ones.