DCAU gave birth to Harley Quinn

>DCAU gave birth to Harley Quinn
>Marvel still won't invest any capital into their animation department even though they have fucking cash to spare
>We will never, ever, ever get EMH season 3

jews.png

X-23?

>X-23

>Comparing X-23 to Harley Quinn
There were plenty of DCAU original characters that made it into the comics that are nowhere near as prevalent as Harley Quinn.

Why Loeb destroyed EMH ?

So he could make room for the critical and commercial masterpiece that was Avengers Assemble.

It is hands down the best looking Powerpoint presentation I have ever seen.

Are you seriously implying DC is putting effort into their animated shit right now either?

No? I am implying that DC's animation produced one of its most commercially successful characters which makes neglecting animation absurd. I didn't say anything about the current state of DC's animation. If they had any sense at all they would have revived the DCAU in conjunction with BvS because everybody actually likes the DCAU.

Do Avengers Assemble has any plot?

No Avengers Assemble doesn't have any animation.

If JLAction means anything is that at least it will be fun

People like EMH Wasp so much you might as well count her a show original.

you can thank Disney for that

Renee Montoya may not be prevalent, but I'd take Rucka's version of her over any version of Harley Quinn, any day.

They have hands down the best version of Jane Foster, and to the extent of not being a gigantic clusterfuck to unravel, Hank Pym too.

EMH had a lot of bests for me. EMH Leader was delightful.

>yfw we never got the Sultur arc

>Tfw JLU and EMH both stopped immediately after introducing the cosmic elements
Somewhere out there in the vast universe there is an EMH that introduced the celestials and the abstracts, and there is a JLU that dives into the multiverse, the Lantern Corps and the Monitors.

Kind of, actually. It's mostly episodic with some recurring elements that build over the season, like Hyperion and the Squadron Supreme in season 1.

The animation in the rest of season 1 is still cheap garbage, but nowhere near as bad as that first episode. Now it's only as bad as Spider-Man TAS instead of being as bad as a middle schooler's first Flash project.

One of the things that really bothers me is that, when it's not jerking itself off to the movies, they just shove obscure characters, fan favorites and cult classic characters in as if it gives them cred with the fans who loved EMH, but what made EMH great was that the writers clearly WERE fans and had a massive amount of respect and adoration for the characters and stories they were doing.

Whereas in AA it feels more like the writers skimmed a Wikipedia article on a character they saw some fans talking about on reddit and wrote a shallow episode around it.

>based hulk surrenders himself to the authorities during the skrull crisis
>skrulls are defeated
>avengers completely forget about hulk until the end of the season
I'm still mad

It's the scene during the Kang invasion that always gets me.
>Hulk being pissed off as usual
>Cap: In my time we had a name for people like you
>Hulk: OH YEAH, WHAT?
>Cap: Hero

EMH wasn't very good at all though.

I watched it a while back and it was solidly middling. None of the characters were allowed any emotional weight and the plots were rushed as fuck. Plots like Pymm becoming Yellowjacket would just come out nowhere fast enough to give you whiplash.

And the themesong is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Oh you mean the ALL-NEW, ALL DIFFERENT QUIRKY WOLVERINE? She's the best there is at what SHE does.

It's almost as though they don't want kids to like space... I'm sensing a cover up here.

We will never get another season cause Loeb got put in charge of Marvel Animation and ran that shit into the ground.

>bait
>bait
>bait
Marvel has never had a good cartoon. You EMH/TSSM fags need to get over yourself

>And the themesong is the worst thing I've ever heard.

bait.

Didn't White Fox from the Korean Avengers Anime make it into mainstream 616

What exactly has the first one to do with the rest?

I swear the AA writers just throw darts at a board and sees what it hits. >"Ok everyone, according to the board the next episode with feature The Hulk and Blackbolt throwing a pizza party for Ghost Rider but are interrupted by Obnoxio the Clown.

That because marvel doesnt own her character for movies :^) so why push her too much ?

If I had to explain Avengers Assemble, I'd say JLU done wrong.

>And the themesong is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Would you forgive Marvel for years of abomination that is currently every cartoon on DisneyxD based on Marvel property, if they announced Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes full feature animated movie with whole cast returning AND Josh Keaton voicing Spider-man.

Season 1 is god tier, but season 2 had Loeb somewhere down the line. Your example of Yellow Jacket was exactly when you could feel Loeb's rot.

What would it even be? Infinity Gauntlet?

no it's just shit

>It is hands down the best looking Powerpoint presentation I have ever seen.

Slightly unrelated but

>Wake up this morning, August 2nd in the year of our lord and savior Jesus Christ 2016

>Spectacular Spider-Man is still cancelled

It'll never stop hurting

I thought it was "Until the battle's one with evil on the run"

The entire Squadron Supreme arc felt like this

That Zarda vs Thor episode was pretty decent though

>Marvel still won't invest any capital into their animation department even though they have fucking cash to spare
>he doesn't know about Ike the Kike