WE WAZ KANGZ

Did you ever think a black would win all around in gymnastics and another win gold in swimming? It's a great day to be an American Sup Forums

its rigged by jews

Probably stole it from a more talented white girl. No doubt about it, she is using drugs and it has been covered up for political gain.

The nigs scored lower than the shittiest white girl. The diverse narrative needed to be pushed so the booted the good white girls and selected the niggers.

Which one?

>man hands
>neanderthal bodies
>sense of accomplishment devoid of any respect for the whites that paved their way

fucking niggers

Honestly, how the fuck are events like swimming or sprinting considered sports? Yes, they take great feats of athleticism, but considering running and swimming were basically what humans did normally prior to the advent of transportation, I wouldn't classify them as sports.

The swimmer tied with a 16 year old if that says anything about "black" swimmers

>white girl doesn't win for once
>THIS SPORT IS IRRELEVANT AND RIGGED ANYWAYS!!!

stay mad Sup Forums

>black swimmer
wtf? I thought blacks couldnt get their hair wet

Give it a few decades before they self deport.
Then when they realize they can't run countries, they will say to the world:
WE WUZ OLYMPIANS N SHEIT

WE WAZ OLYMPIANS
>How long until blacks invade our most beloved white sport hockey?

Why people are so edgy or triggered, it's a good news bunch of faggot...

>neanderthal bodies

*smacks lips*
HOL UP

>Not knowing who P.K. Subban is
>Not knowing the most beloved white sport in history is NASCAR

I don't think you're from around here.

what's up with her chin

If there was a black driver him or his black crew would try to steal all the million dollar cars.

and dayum can't they shoop out those stretchmarks?

And her disgusting stretch marks.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Subban
Even the Canadiens got rid of him

Must have been like 100m. Blacks are bad at endurance.

I watched that race. She did exactly what she needed to do; she stayed close enough to the front of the pack that when the Ausie faded she was able to capitalize.

Of course, she had to share her gold with a FUCKING LEAF, but hey; well done, Canada.

It is. A leaf tied and got gold as well but the darky took all the spotlights

So it begins. We can't just be USA as a whole winning, nooo, have to drag race into this shit. Fuck you NBC fuck you.

literally bred to pull farm equipment. how is anyone surprised

i also lol when they demand reparations or blame whites for them being in america. it was their own family that made the decision to stay in the country

>simone

More like simian

I bet she sells her gold medal for crack cocaine

Now all black girls will be named "Simone."

first post best post

her medal will either be pawned for cosmetic surgery, sold to buy some guy a pair of shoes, stolen by another dindu, or pawned to cover for her car payment from a title loan

Those stretch marks are from muscle growth you disgusting fatbody

Theres gonna be a lot of hood rats named Simone poppin out soon.

Simone is based. She's a Texan, catholic. Gabby is a nigress sheboon.

I'd love to breed Simone Biles and Katie Ledecky. Both Catholic qt3.14

This. Zikalympics are a Jewish conspiracy to destroy birth rates in white and Muslim countries. Making sure niggers instead of whites win gold medals is just a bonus to them.

WE WAS OLYMPIANS N SHIT

>Michael Phelps is a Jew
>Olympics randomly start adding more and more and more swimming competitions to the Olympics to the point where swimming is worth like 120 medals total
>Michael Phelps the Jew becomes the most highly decorated Olympian of all time and is on course to break a 2000 year old record simply because of how many swimming events are constantly being added to the Games
What a coincidence.

why does Sup Forums get so triggered when blacks do stuff.

>black people win olympic gold

>losers on Sup Forums make racist jokes

lol

Literally who cares? Good for them, there's no conspiracy going on they just happened to win this year. Everyone is forgetting that liberal fucktard Muslim girl lost in fencing immediately and probably only got to compete because muh diversity.

BECAUSE WE WAZ CONKERERS

DA JEWZ BE KEEPING US DOWN