It’s Over Hillary, ‘October Surprise’ Biggest Leak To Date

Wikileaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange promised to release more damning emails about the Clinton Foundation, and warned he has enough evidence on Hillary Clinton making secret deals with an alleged Islamic State sponsor for the FBI to indict her.

Asked by British journalist Afshin Rattansi on Saturday if he had “the email which will put Hillary Clinton behind bars,” Assange claimed to have 350 emails on a French transnational concrete company named Le Farge that allegedly paid ISIS to do business in regions controlled by the terror group.

The report, by British political blog The Canary, showed the Clinton Foundation accepted upwards of $100,000 from the ISIS sponsoring company.

investmentwatchblog.com/assange-its-over-hillary-october-surprise-biggest-leak-to-date/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19663
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drools

he's basically telling his enemies "you have this much time to silence me"
Just because he's in an embassy, he's not invulnerable to dirty tactics. I'm worried for him

Eliminate these god damn cunts once and for all.

Anyone still supporting her at this point is absolute scum.

What the fuck. This is the fifth time he's threatened to release shit that will get her indicted. He's just a faggot and doesn't have shit.

SO WHY DOESN'T HE JUST FUCKING LEAK IT ALREADY JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR?!

>Wikileaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange promised to release more damning emails about the Clinton Foundation, and warned he has enough evidence on Hillary Clinton making secret deals with an alleged Islamic State sponsor for the FBI to indict her.
They don't want to indict her so they won't.

Shut up.

The perfect moment

wtf I hate Hillary now

October.

Right before the election.

You ever jerked off to almost orgasm only to lenghten it for an even nicer orgasm?

It's over... It's done.

>Biggest Leak To Date

Not hard to be bigger than nothing. The size depends on people caring. People don't give a shit.

He's caused so much damage already, he must have a dead man's hand.

>Shillary has Assange killed like a retard
>dead man's switch activates
>Leaks cause Civil War 2
>the US Government crashes with no survivors

Can't wait

He's always made good on his word so far.

However, he knows that a news cycle lasts only a short time and that the public's attention is short.

If he leaked it today...
>everyone would be outraged,
>Hillary would plummet for a week,
>Hillary would shift attention to Trump
>Trump numbers go down
>Everything is back to normal

delete this!

Just remember the Cardinal Rule:

If Sup Forums says /happening/ then/no happening/

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

>Assange claimed to have 350 emails on a French transnational concrete company named Le Farge that allegedly paid ISIS to do business in regions controlled by the terror group.

This has nothing to do with Clinton nor her Foundation.

This on the eve of trouble calling this bitch out for her involvement in this Isis bullshit! Love it.

RELEASE IT BEFORE THAT CUNT HAS YOU KILLED

Give me one good reason to believe that Assange is bullshitting us. You idiots realize that the last time he promised something like this we got the DNC leaks, right? Why would he be bluffing this time?

Did you suddenly become illiterate or blind right after you read that sentence?

Sup Forums being this delusional

There are people who will support her no matter what comes out. We call these people 'women'.

So if the FBI is going around the DoJ block, does this mean it can happen?

A French company that she was involved with, sitting on the Board of Directors. A French company that also paid an awful lot of money to the Clinton Foundation. A French company that, in entirely unrelated news, had a massive fine reduced to nearly a quarter of the original amount by a certain President Clinton.

As well as paying "taxes" to, and buying "license" from, ISIS (bribery and extortion is just a part of commercial life in some places) they also helped ISIS realise seized assets by buying oil from them, essentially channeling a lot of western money into ISIS.

The site is no longer able to operate, but is apparently in use by western (including US) military units. It would be interesting to find out if the US is renting the site from them, helpfully shifting any losses they have suffered on to the US taxpayer. Those payments to the Clintons may have been a very good investment indeed.

>operating business in your syrian production sites
>the land you are doing business in is overrun by a new rebel group
>don't immediately withdraw operations because this is a war zone after all, this group will be probably soundly defeated in good time
>new group pretends to be a new religious state and demands taxes paid to it
>decide to pay these taxes for the sake of your employees safety
>eventually withdraw operations anyway

>hillary clinton was affiliated with and takes donations from your parent company

PROOF OF HILLARY LITERALLY SUPPORTING ISIS AND A COMPANY THAT LOVES AND GIVES MONEY TO ISIS REEEEEEEEEEE

I think that a lot of people are seriously expecting he's going to produce a video of Clinton stabbing a fresh litter of kittens or something - they think it's going to be that simple and therefore cannot understand why he just doesn't release "it." And that's the other issue - the release is a series of interconnected, interwoven exhibits that tell a story - it's not just one big smoking howitzer.

Doubters are trying compensate for their inability to think critically, identify nuance and assemble complex ideas in their heads.

He has insurance files.

> What is a dead man's switch?

I'm pretty sure assange dying would guaranteed trump the w.

Assange is getting arrested next week tho. After the interview they're gonna charge him and Ecuador will be forced to send him to Sweden to await trial (or UK police will storm embassy).

They need the statutory deadlines to pass so that Trump can win all 50 states.

:^)

it doesn't work like that weedman.

4 years "detention" isn't supposed to work either

He has a Deadman switch, if killed or captured everything is getting leaked.

Imagine Snowden but 100x worse.

>if he's dead it's 100% true
>if he's alive and posts this shit all hell break loose

It's a win-win situation and a future happening.
Get comfy lads.

You forgot

>trump says something fucking retarded and all attention is then back on him, leaving Hillary shade to re-energize

Kek has defended Hillary since birth

That will not end today

he isn't detained he is the guest of Ecuador... Embassy is sovereign territory..

They are only permitting Sweden to interview Assange.. they can never under any circumstances arrest him or remove him.. this should be abundantly obvious to you... Britain would have arrested him already had such a thing been possible..

He has a 'Doomsday file' that will be decrypted if he's assassinated.

All this hype. And everytime its fucking nothing. Hes got nothing. Its not happening. Stop trying to make it happen.

Kek giveth... and Kek taketh away.

He is coming at her!
He is the banshee, he spoke his name and, he will come to reap his soul .
In October the wich will be (politically) death!

Kek wills it!

Why do retards seriously not understand why he's waiting to release the most damning leak until October?

@85076891
the CTR shills already have their responses!

Kill yourself

This is nothing the FBI and US Attorney Generals are investigating the Clinton Foundation for pay to play in NYC, you know the $2bil they collected from mining companies, Arab Sheikhs and hedge fund billionaires. Started a thread on it, surprised there isn't a thread on it already, so created one

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

What's the hold up Jules

I'll vote for Hillary no matter what that traitor Assange releases. We can't let that racist loser Trump anywhere near the White House.

He's waiting till October for maximum damage.

But what the fuck? Is that image from a new leak? I don't remember seeing that.

>"@85076891"

Why am I seeing more people not properly responding to people? Who flooded are we with newfags?

>Arab Sheikhs and hedge fund billionaires

It's almost like uber stinking rich guys can find a million bucks in their couch cushions to give to a charity foundation

>already proved he has the dead man's hand by tweeting the sha256 of the smoking gun document (or archive of documents)

Weak bait.

obviously he'll have shit in place to ensure the information gets out regardless of whether or not hes alive.

Because I've been so blackpilled in the last couple of weeks about this election, I'm going to guess these don't exist. And if he DOES release them, the media just won't report it.

You faggot always try to use KEK for Shillary and fail. Kek has and always will support Trump.

Fox will report it, so everybody will report it.

I'm not sure why you're skeptical it exists though. He has no reason to lie.

Yeah he keeps saying these things but he needs to stop the talky talks and start the leaky leaks.

Getting a bit boring now.

you replied lol

HAHAHA TRUMPFAGS THIS DELUSIONAL. This is will change NOTHING in the election. Face it, dems own all facets of govt including the media arm. Trump is flailing right now and underwater in traditionally red states (GA, UT, AZ).

JOIN QUEEN HILLARY AND LET'S MAGA OUR OWN WAY WITHOUT STUPID MANCHILD DRUMPF!

Yeah. As much as I hate the Clintons, I'm beginning to hate Assange's cock teasing even more.

You and I can't invest our couch cushion savings, but these guys can and do, there few million donations probably earn them 10x that amount, the thing is these politicians are cheap to buy, but at what cost to the American people.

It was so poor I thought I should do you the courtesy of letting you know.

Shoop? Real one actually is funny though

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19663

not really, they have to go through everything and sort, censor vital information and prepare.

takes a long time, please don't assume its because current happenings

that was a check sum

Thanks for correcting the record

Lol sure thing

Doesn't he have the dead man switch? Will it trigger once they seize him?

>Doubters are trying compensate for their inability to think critically

Nah, kid. Doubters saw how the FBI didn't indict even though they proved she had SAP-level material on her server, which they concede was probably hacked by foreign agencies, in clear violation of law.

I am sorry, is Hillary in charge of knowing who gives to her charity which has fed literally billions of people? No she isn't.
> Was this claim dismissed by the DOJ? Yes it was, they found it baseless and dismissed it before the GOP ran with it.
Has Hillary ever been convicted of anything? Nope, she has never even better enjoy indicted
> Is anything going to happen? No these are nothing emails and she will continue on. Even if she was guilty ( never been proven) no one can stop Hillary and I like that in a leader.
Even if Hillary is a crook she is our crook and I want a leader clever and pragmatic enough to have the balls to break the law.

If it was a serious violation they would have charged her. But it was an honest mistake and who can honestly expect someone to follow the law all the time? Hillary works very hard so I imagine she was unaware of a minor detail like that.

CTR shills will be out of a job pretty soon.

if he leaked now, they would have time to find a replacement, like Biden, that would actually be likeable and get votes

Go tell that to the IRS or use that as a defense in court, see how far excuses and willful ignorance gets you.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Exactly, the witch is going to hold out until October, and by late October or early November will suddenly drop out for "Health Related Reasons".

"RED" November is coming.

Damage control months before the leaks are released does absolutely nothing, you know that right? I can't believe you were paid money for that post. A few less shekels for Clinton though, so it's all good.

Assange personally hates Clinton. He's going to release the emails at times that are most damaging to her. If he dropped everything at once there would be time for Shillary to recover. He wants to hit her where it hurts when it will last the longest and change the course of the election. The only variable holding him back is whether he can avoid suffering "an unfortunate accident" until November.

He's never lied before, there's no reason to think he's lying now.

I don't understand why the UK has spent over a million pounds baby-sitting this shitposter, just let him be and get those bobbies out there doing some actual police work. Like arresting people for status updates and tweets

She might drop out for health reasons anyway.

this is not a real news source. it's a shill blog that sprung up this year

sage and ignore

Sarcasm noted.

The shills are out in full force, don't worry, FBI and US Attorney General working on the Clinton Foundation in NYC, they got backup and no amount of shilling will stop them at least.

>51% are D
>44% choose Clinton
kek, this doesn't look so good

>if he leaked now, they would have time to find a replacement, like Biden
My god the rage the bernie people would feel. Would be totally worth it to watch the parties burn.

>He's waiting till October for maximum damage.
I don't understand this logic. If he literally claims it "will put her behind bars" then it shouldn't matter at which point of the election he releases it.

I'm saying rich guys can give large sums to a charity because it's easy to do,they probably even get a nice little tax write off.High net worth people give an average of 10% of their income to charity

hahahaha look at the desparate shill running like a cockroach.. run , run little roach... here comes Righteous Justice !

Trips truth.
Insurance files will be read by millions of people who've downloaded them. The switch will be a key to decrypt them.

Assange doesn't want her VP or somebody else like Joe Biden to have time to replace her.

WHAT?
If by
>FBI and US Attorney General working on the Clinton Foundation
you mean destroy evidence and protect the mother of all evil and make sure they don't indict her, then yeah, sure.

Because it won't actually put her behind bars as long as the Dems run the show. Nothing will, they just won't allow it. That is until a Trump administration gets in charge and allows charges to be brought against her.

So it'll get her in jail but only later after she loses, so it has to be timed to make sure she loses.

"Hillary is going to prison anytime now" says increasingly nervous Trump supporter

Seriously fuck wiki-leaks. Every time they announce a happening, it's fucking nothing.

CERTAINLY THIS TIME IT WILL BE THE END OF HER CAMPAIGN.