I fucked Ted

I fucked Ted

good goy

>what u smoke marijuana im calling the police get out of my (your) house you criminal

She was pretty hot in Seinfeld, what a shame. Aging is a bitch.

You mean, "I __ed Ted."

>plastic surgery: the face

how could this beast have ever been attractive

How can you tell that she has plastic surgery?

>Husband is a sperg, a liar and a druglord
>tries to distance herself from the man who would ruin her family
>People hate her anyway

She was unironically the best female character in the show.

she could've done that without being so annoying

It's the way she went about doing things that pissed people off. Why not just get a divorce?

You did good girl. You husband don't give two shits for you or your family.

the stiff skin and ballooney lips?

>s1
>husband is hustling for some money no harm done

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU CRIMINAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aye, what a cunt she is.

definite botox injections, she looks like her cheeks have been lifted too.

Marie is the best because she is the hottest.

For whites

its hard for me to explain why, but I agree with everyone else its, its obvious she's had plastic surgery. it's one of those things you can just tell

In a season that I forget, she starts to look so hot for some reason I'd sometimes have to stop watching just to rub one out.

I killed your child, because it's my body.

>Why not just get a divorce?

She tried to. Multiple times actually. Skyler fucking Ted was her power move since it attacked Walt's ego hard, it was the card she played and she wanted out of the relationship completely, but Walt stood like a rock. Walt didn't budge and Skyler was still unsure of what to do since she had no moves, she was only swayed due to tragedy. Have you even watched this show?

Just a word of warning, whenever you mention abortion a whole can of worms pops out and they can easily derail a thread. Try and keep the topics nice and light so we don't all end up at each other's throats. Sorry if this all sounds condescending by the way, its just we're all here to have fun but I've seen things get ridiculously out of hand before and it's not pretty.

Happy posting!

>Getting involved in criminal activities that would eventually endanger their family
>"no harm done"

AM I BEING DETAINED

this. i also have some strange fetish for purple clothes for some reason, so she was god tier waifu for me.

I sabotaged every of your relationships which i didn't approve.

she doesnt know that. she never asks, she doesnt even really know what watl does until season fucking 4 or something.

and thats why..
her character was a fucking bitch. with no clue whats goin on she decides to act like a bitch and try to force walt out of their relationship

I ate Ted

She's hot

thats what you get for crash dieting you dumb bitch, pounds will come back and bite you in the ass.

She took the bogpill.

Her face legitimizes race mixing.

>not liking thicc women

she's still sexy asf

I'd like to bite her in the ass. If you follow my meaning.

I wish you had been aborted

This shit was infuriating. I only watched that one clip from the show but that was enough for me to hate it forever.

so who is the evilest woman in the tv?

nigger

Would you, Sup Forums? Be honest.

because he's not a virgin

walt smoked weeD?

Is she worse than Claire Underwood?

At least Skyler can show an emotion.

Skylar was a cunt

>Tells Walt to kill someone
>THE VERY NEXT EPISODE
>Spergs out that Walt killed the person she told him to kill

i think claire was probably worse as a person but skyler annoyed me more because she was so oblivious and bitchy at the same time, claire actually actively planned and thought through all her actions

>claire actually actively planned and thought through all her actions

*throws away 5 years of planning for someone she met 5 minutes ago*

theres goes any chance of them filming any new breaking bad or scenes in better call saul

unless its written in her story that she became a fat fuck from depression

Her and Marie looked like trannies, Lydia was the cutest on the show.

Claire was annoying because she could go from being great in one season, then the next the writer decided 'ok this season Claire is going to be a problem' and she would suddenly flip into the worst character in the show.

She was written to be a real woman, which is why she's so hated.

Kudos to the screenwriters. Still skipping literally all her scenes on a rewatch though.

BCS better than BB?

Absolutely

its a completely different type of show, but yes.

Never laughed this hard at a Sup Forums OP

My fucking lungs hurt

Was giving Ted the money worse than fucking him?

go away todd

Oh yea?.............. I fucked you.

Better Call Saul runs in the same vein since its from the same creator and writer. What made Breaking Bad so great was the writing and acting and how developed and nuanced the characters were. 14 of the same characters have migrated from BB over to BCS so you know that the acting is pretty impeccable. The absence of Bryan Cranston really did impact me though. When he's not there you realize just how much he brought to the table.

The very cool thing to BCS for me is watching the backstory to Mike Ehrmantraut. It is so seamless that it almost feels like BCS was created before BB was.

She looks amab. V progressive of vince to cast a tranner as a cis lady.

she was sexy as fuck

This

>ywn eat her ass

watched the whole show recently. you're supposed to hate her. in fact, every single character is a bad person.

idk if that's because i binged watched it so my long exposure to these people made me dislike them or if they're intentionally unlikable. but the show's constant theme of the deterioration of friendship has lead me to reach out to buddies i haven't spoken to in a while, so it wasn't all bad.

i dont understand how bryan cranston was so good in breaking bad, but everything else he has been in since its like he has regressed in talent to D list actor

>watched the whole show recently. you're supposed to hate her. in fact, every single character is a bad person

Pretty much this. I actually appreciate the fact that the writers didn't take sides on the morality aspect. So many shows are so generic in their depictions of one side as overwhelming good and the other as overwhelming bad. This one showed the supposed "good" characters as human (Hank breaking the law beating up Jesse, Marie being a kleptomaniac, Skyler having an affair, etc.) as well as the supposed "bad" characters having some redeeming aspects (Walt sacrificing himself to save Jesse, Jesse struggling with guilt and remorse, etc.). It gave the show more realism because rarely ever is there such a hard line to define villains and heros in real life.

Agree. I have no idea why either. I loved him so much in BB that I have tried to watch other stuff he has been in. I even gave "Why Him?" a chance. Big mistake. WTF went wrong?

>every single character is a bad person.

Gale wasn't a bad person.

I was waiting for this. I had a theory you couldn't tell the difference except in the hair line

>BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO

>reading comprehension
He's talking about the show Girls, not Breaking Bad

fuck off to you know where

>she never asks
>"Walt it's 1 in the morning where were you today?
>"uhhh bogdan had me work late :)"

Why is Carmella so much more sympathetic?

appreciate the (you)s but i'm talking about an entirely different show

Carmella is a G. Skyler has a little bit of G in her too (remember when she asked Walt to kill Jesse?), but she is too uptight and self-righteous to openly admit or show that side of herself.

That was my first thought as well.

the call that saved Sup Forums

Yes just adds insult to injury why are women so stupid?

Ted was out of her league. That dude was a chad who would've been banging hot teenage babysitters

If dealing meth is too hard, you can always get your wife to do it for you.