ITT: Characters that need their own comic

ITT: Characters that need their own comic

>it's a comic of Gigan running away every time a fight gets tough.

Wojak Comics

By Jonathan Hickman and John Romita Jr

This motherfucker needs an ongoing
But really I just want DC and Marvel to use their Sword&Sorcery/Weird Fantasy characters more than they do which is to say not at all

Would be fantastikkk.

Only if its a duo comic with Megalon and the main antagonist is Jet Jaguar

I would love a Bebop&Rocksteady style Gigan and Megalon team up comic

So... Gigan's like an intergalactic cyborg mercenary, yeah?

Where'd he get the cyber enhancements? What was he before? Are there non-cyberised members of his species out there? How the hell do they pay him? What could a two hundred foot tall monster possibly want?

That's what I'd like to see in a comic.

Honestly, what the fuck is up with this character? How does he even work? How is he a cyborg, yet a gargantuan kaiju? How does he show how supposedly depraved and sociopathic he is when he's a giant monster just like all the other kaiju? How does that shit even work?

Jet Jaguar have more potential because he can fight both kaijin & kaiju

He's basically Ridley

Yes but HOW?

Matt Frank wants to do a Gigan prequel. Would be nice if Toho let him.

Mecha Gigan would be better because he looks like an 80s loose cannon cop that doesn't play by the book.

Villain Protagonist spinoff when?

>Gigan and Megalon comic
>Follows their bounty hunting escapades in space
>First story line has a customer not paying Gigan for his services
>The duo have to track the guy down, getting into much bikinis along the way
>Finally find him
> He reveals that he knew they were coming and has hired King Ghidorah for protection. Cue epic battle.

wasn't there supossed to be a Weirdworld ongoing for ANAD? or did they stealth scrap it like the Citzen V and nu-Blade titles?

>Ghidorah is the leader of the Trio of Bounty Hunters.
>Sends Gigan and Megalon to do his "easy work".
>Jet Jaguar is a detective trying to solve a missing kaiju case(Minya being kidnapped by Space Godzilla).
>70's Goji is the police chief, and gives JJ the case of finding his grandson.
>JJ and buddy cop Anguirus team up to find Minya and free Heisei Godzilla from jail, who was framed by Ghidorah for murder and being late on child support checks.
>G14 and Zilla are another duo of cops who chill out at donut shops and attempt to do their jobs.
>Shin Goji is the donut shop owner, along side Baragon.

who dat

>Shin Gojira is the doughnut shop owner
Jesus Christ, that would be terrifying seeing him behind the counter.

>Shin cant actually make donuts, so he stays at the counter, taking orders.
>Baragon is too short to see over the counter, so he sticks to making the donuts.

Having one of the most loveable looking monsters paired with one of the scariest looking ones is just a gold mine.

>gets his shit kicked in each issue
But he still manages to walk away with a smile because tomorrow might be different

There was, but it only lasted a few issues.