How do we deal with the leaf, Sup Forums? Do we IP ban the country, promote filtering their posts...

How do we deal with the leaf, Sup Forums? Do we IP ban the country, promote filtering their posts, or launch some sort of traditional war?

The same way the leaf dealt with the Australian poster. You have to beat them at their own game.

Wait until autumn, when they wither up, and blow away in the wind

Then your shitposting will just be rotten desu

Come fight me bitch.

annex

Two nukes

>tfw shitposting since 6am

we must outfish them

Come on senpai, you love us don't you? Sure we mess up sometimes, but don't forget you guys killed some of our soldiers by accident.

>fucking leafs

Don't you see the constant leaf-posting is just a cry for help?

These poor Canucks are getting cucked by Le WEEDMAN Trudeau every day. They have lost all hope.

Can you even imagine having that man as the leader of your nation? A fucking ski-bum is running the country.

Glass houses Tyrone.

We have the waters, boy.

You realize a large portion of Canadians aren't Torontards, right? The leaf meme will go away once you accept that there are normal Canadians, and then there's Toronto.

Same goes with other nations. There are based Swedes, Germans, Frenchmen, etc.

>there are normal Canadians
false. every annoying person I've talked to on the internet has turned out to be a canadian or a swede

Sup Forums would be boring without butthurt leafs to rip on

Northern invasion, no survivors.

Don't think you didn't have a hand in this bong. We were your colony, you raised us. Take some responsibility.

bring it anglofag

>we IP ban the country
>We
You can't do shit you're not a mod

Australia will always be the favourite child of Britain

You got me.

I can arguably say the same in my perspective, when I talk to Americans online. Wouldn't you feel rattled, if I generalized all of those faggots in San Francisco with you, or some guy in Maine? Some stereotypes are common, due to the loud minority in areas.

A large part of Canadians on Sup Forums are the kind that are trying to improve our country, to restore it to its more conservative and great importance. Most anglosphere nationalities are doing the same on this board. Just because we have some franco-ontarian cuck as our PM, why should we suffer?

>Patriotes
You realize those guys were sympathetic to Anglos, right?

So were many African countries. Look how they ended up after we left. Leafs are just like niggers in that respect.

You could try sucking my maple flavoured cock

I've petitioned honorable admin-san to ban the entire country from being able to post on Sup Forums. No response, sadly.

Or you are the nigger that abandoned his kids...

again.

QUEBEC LIBRE

No, you just got to that age where you needed to move out and get a fucking job.

No you abandoned Britain. Australia and New Zealand were loyal to Britain and didn't change their flag to
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

The current flag isn't the only Canadian flag to have a leaf on it.

you are rotten

the leaf meme will never die. You guys are by far the worst posters on the board

Should've stuck with this, even though it has
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
on it, it's still better then what you have now

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH THIS STUPID MEME YOU FAT PIECE OF BURGER SHIT. FUCK AWAY

The redpill of redpills

>Irish defending Britain

youre like an abused wife who still love her scumbag husband for reasons

Refute this

I'm an Auzzie on vacation

Pull an isis and take over their strategic buildings like tim hortons and then when we have caught their attention send out our true Sup Forumsothers to torch rape and blow up whats left of that frozen shit hole

man, so neutral...

>t. Sanjit

Even cuckier

For some reason I read this as "How do we deal with the deaf?" and my first thought was "Easy, you exterminate them." I think I need a break from this board.

OP is right. The leafs must go. Their Bro to Fag ratio in here is like 2%

yeah no. quatre fleurs esti.

Nope. White.

Fucking Quebec ruining everything

you're one hairy motherfucker

How about, in one day there can only be 500 Canadian posts, anything over 500 is shadow b&

Sweden needs a ban more than any other country

Eat shit you dumb fucking nigger

Sweden hasn't infiltrated Sup Forums to the same extent Canada has

Did you take that just for me? I'm honoured.

Just welcome your new shitposting overlords, cucks

post functional conservative white families.

it'll trigger the canadians away.

>63%
How is this supposed to trigger me?

Just flaunting the whiteness, no need to be jealous.

Reasonable Canadian here (actual white guy, NOT from Quebec)

IP ban Canada. I fully advice all of you to filter Canadian posts. The one thing you must realize about Canada: we are not intelligent. The vast majority of people here are retarded liberals/Asians/various nigger breeds. Mods, I am serious when I say that this board would be better off if you silenced us all. Canada is really a shitty country and we'll run out of food in the next 5 or so years regardless.

IGNORE ALL LEAF POSTS, MOST OF THEM ARE COMING FROM QUEBEC / FRENCH CANADA / REAL LIFE'S SHITPOSTERS

We just need a way to filter posts by country flag, or is there some way to do that already?

"When you kill your enemies, they win"

I'm just honoured that you would take the time and effort. It really means a lot to me.

you know you hate there's bong on that table, and no tyrone peering through the window.

Sup Forums X has a flag filter list
see

i like the watch famalam

Sorry, eh? Hows aboot we go get some tim hortons and talk this over?

Lmao
There are hardly any blacks in Canada, americuck

If there is, do it and spread the word. Smart anons will get around it, and frogposters (Quebec separatist freaks) will be too stupid to figure it out.

FILTER ALL CANADIAN POSTS, I AM SO SORRY THAT MY COUNTRY IS THIS BAD (and not bad in an Australian way, bad as in detrimental to civilization at large)

Sorry ameribros, NAFTA requires you to suffer our posts.

Deport them to Mexico then take their land.

Guy who is not french but has to live in Quebec here, they are crazy and I think it's about time for a purge or some sort of vast wiping.
>SEND ZIKA

>Time and effort

It took literally 10 seconds and I didn't even need to get out of my chair.

I think Canadians are just fine.

Well obviously, because it's 2016

Anyway who cares what a bunch of neckbeard on an Antiguan shoe polish webzine think.
Canada is the most loved country in the entire world IRL

Still, you took the effort, and that's what means so much to me. Thanks bestie.

oh shit, I posted with 1984 with Reagan still being in the White house fuck me im American

No, its just the least hated because you don't exactly do a lot.

just ban all the posters from the GTA and Vancouver area and the shiposting will stop

And the only real ISIS threat we ever had so far was some white guy that was most likely a Sup Forumsmin who felt at home with the large bearded men.

>Effort

If 10 seconds and not even getting out of your chair is what you frog cunts call effort then no wonder your country doesn't amount to shit.

But Canada was horrible under British rule Canadians were TORTURED and had no wealth but once we got independent we became first world.

The real effort is trying not to kill yourself after brexit

Most countries do less than us
Why aren't they as loved?

What have you done?

>William Shatner

WTF is bantmaster?

I voted leave, also brexit is a great thing you fucking moron. Just because you love the frogs so much doesn't mean we do.

It's really the thought that counts, and that's what makes it so special. You made my day :)

Ah an extremely ugly man who's hated by everyone he has ever worked with

Insulin
Superman
Basketball
Standard time
AM radio

>they criticize my daddy trump

Cry more OP

>What is bantmaster?

Break it down. It means master of banter

cry more freak go back to daddy.

we will have to soon enough
they are harboring terrorists and importing more

are you willing to die for your pet monkeys leafs?