youtube.com/watch?v=obMviWQTTtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what was?

Hate it when this happens

i HATE ed shareen

Game of memes.
Heard Hillary is in the next episode.

For what it's worth the average watcher found it just as awkward.

>it's a new one :^)

who is that?

last night you were in my room
and now my bed sheets smell like poo

SHE PLAYED THE FIDDLE IN AN IRISH BAND
THEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH AN IRISH MAN

I don't even know what the fuck they were thinking

its a total immersion breaker to be in a fantasy world and have ed sheeren singing something that sounds like the most replayed radio song right now

Why do they let ugly people become pop stars in England

>implying there's anything but ugly people in England
???

Adele, Amy Winehouse, Russell Brandt, all English 10/10s

explain half of Hollywood then

whats your problem?
she's hot as fuck

Reminds me of the second Hobbit movie. Granted the movie was shit anyway but at least I was looking forward to god-tier ending songs like Misty Mountains and Gollum's Song.

But no, it was completely disappointing to have a shitty Ed Sheeran song.

>implying anyone finds russell brand attractive

Who else didn't even know who the fuck that guy was until yesterday?

good lord

Sauce

>that smug smile in the reflection

fucking strumpet

>It's fucking Jim Broadbent

After watching the episode I was reading about it and someone asked what everyone thought about the Ed Sheeran cameo. I thought it was a fucking character from some obscure expanded universe book or something, since it wasn't anyone I recognized from the books or show. Like some shit like GoT version of The Silmarillion or something. I googled it, and it's some British folk singer. I wish I didn't learn that, because I rewatched the scene replacing him in my mind with Justin Bieber and I cringed.
>"It's a new one".

Do you think he fucked Maisie?

>not getting mumford and sons
pleb choice

If you recognized him it means you are a little fagboy.

It's like seeing a dragon dildo in the background of one of Daenarys' scenes and instantly recognizing it, but blaming the show for your degeneracy. Negative, mister, you are the problem.

>he still watches game of memes

just stop man, i'd say quit while you're ahead but you're so deep you're watching Ed Sheeran cameos now.

>its my problem that i recognize someone who appears on TV, internet, radio and on casual conversations with people

Then again, im not a no life basement dwelling loser like you. Who probably listens to '''patrician''' artists like Mineral or some gay low test shit

Maybe they thought he was a real hobbit
Ginger dude is like three feet tall

>appears on the radio

Brrrrrrrruuuuuupppp

>random song comes up
>'Do you like Ed Sheeran user?'

Then again, a scenario like that would only happen if you actually have friends that you go on roadtrips with. You fucking loser.

>random tranny approaches
>do you like dragon dildoes user?

The again this would only happen if you were a huge faggot.

>ed sheeran makes you high test

Why are you so triggered about the fact that not everyone knows who Ed Sheeran is?

Except I live in the real world with real people. Not some retarded fantasy world you created in your moms basement.

>'No I dont. Change the station'

>this is a Chad in Britain
lmao

Mumford and Sons are fucking trash kek. Even worse than Ed Sheeran, and that's saying something.

This ain't a chad anywhere mate.

it is when it's Ed Sheeran. just look at the way she looks at him

youtube.com/watch?v=3I1GoEpMdYs

BASED brrupposter

yes, this world where you are "forced" to recognize people you hate. Where the world is so real you can't even imagine other people not like you, the concept of others is just unreal.

Enjoy your life, endlessly cataloging those you despise and getting infurious when you see them.

I'll just watch a tv show and see a nice singer.

When did I say I hated Ed Sheeran you fucking retard ?

It was a tasteless cameo but otherwise I couldn't give two fucks about him.
The same way nobody gives a fuck about you, retarded loser.

lol shut up you raging faggot. You're the one getting "infurious" talking to people you don't like.

Ed Sheeran volunteered to play a cameo in GoT for free because he was trying to get close to Sophie. But Joe Jonas already started dating her and Ed didn't even get a scene with Sophie nor even say her during filming. He gave Maisie tickets to one of his shows and extra ones for her to give to Sophie with backstage passes but they gave them away to random workers on the set. Do you fucking retards not read up on celebrity gossip?

youtube.com/watch?v=obMviWQTTtY

Kendrick Lamar cameo when?

>because I recognized him the cameo was tasteless I only ever want people I've never seen before even though it's my own fault for seeing them

the nice man sang a nice song in a nice scene

Cameos should be background, non focused shots. For example, multiple members of the band Mastodon were white walkers in Hardhome. You wouldn't know it unless you saw it in the news or social media.

So much for these last two shortened seasons cutting out the stupidity.

>2011 GoT episode
>party rockers cameo

Read

>unironically listening to that trash

yeah but Ed Sheeran's a star. Mastodon's not popular music. Can't you realise that HBO can make a profit off of Ed Sheeran's face wile they can't make it off Mastodon, goy?

watch
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

I understand the reasoning behind it, I just don't care for the execution.

I actually laughed, what the fuck

Holy shit the Madman has done it again lads.

MOMMY GIVE MILKIES